subslut4u

Brookfield, WI

#1 Feb 24, 2012
I would love to be a cuckqueen. How do I convince my husband its ok??
Marcus

Pioneer, TN

#4 Feb 24, 2012
I would kill for my wife to want that! If he is remotely interested you can test him by taking your top off in front of some of his friends one night. If if likes it, go for it.
subslut4u wrote:
I would love to be a cuckqueen. How do I convince my husband its ok??
john

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#5 Feb 24, 2012
subslut4u wrote:
I would love to be a cuckqueen. How do I convince my husband its ok??
tell u need to b not just a thing its a urge
copper

Tyler, TX

#6 Feb 24, 2012
Marcus wrote:
I would kill for my wife to want that! If he is remotely interested you can test him by taking your top off in front of some of his friends one night. If if likes it, go for it.<quoted text>
I love guys looking at wife, she is hot
subslut4u

Brookfield, WI

#7 Feb 24, 2012
Hassanxoxox wrote:
wow i would love my gf to ask me this.
so tell me... what really do you want her to do .. do you want to join or not... illustrate please
I love humiliation. I live when my husband looks at porn and checks other girls out. I would not interact with the other girl unless told to. Mostly I just want to be the slave. I want to prepare then both for their fun, I want to serve them drinks and food. Whatever they need and when they are done I would clean them both up and be left horny and in some sort of a chastity belt and be told to sleep on the floor while they cuddled together on the bed
ron

West Roxbury, MA

#10 Jun 16, 2014
my wife loved to be a cuckqueen before wedding, she wanted me to sleep with her friend at wedding night so she can watch, which i did, now she is happy and i have a girlfriend who lives in our home, my wife serves my girlfriend as she is also a DOM, she loves to makes breakfast for me and her , does all her house works.
now my gf is pregnant ,
my other friend also know this as hers too.
when ever we have sex she eats the pie of my gf.
even when im not home my gf asks wife to give her oral sex.
Young stud

UK

#11 Jun 16, 2014
Call me girls only 07763944772
kyle

West Roxbury, MA

#12 Jun 19, 2014
ron wrote:
my wife loved to be a cuckqueen before wedding, she wanted me to sleep with her friend at wedding night so she can watch, which i did, now she is happy and i have a girlfriend who lives in our home, my wife serves my girlfriend as she is also a DOM, she loves to makes breakfast for me and her , does all her house works.
now my gf is pregnant ,
my other friend also know this as hers too.
when ever we have sex she eats the pie of my gf.
even when im not home my gf asks wife to give her oral sex.
being cuckqueen was my dream since i was in college then in college i started this lifestyle with bf which did not go well, now after my wedding told this once and i found that he was already planing to cheat me which i loved when he told me,
so i also helped him find a girl, first he started with one of my friend who was also our neighborhood , now she comes to our house regularly , and i love to see them having sex and also love to hear her noise when they are having sex and im doing some work in home, it make me feel like im her slave.
first she was my friend now she acts and commands me and tells me what to do, she is now his gf, and they both act as household.
i love this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Share Your Skype Name (Dec '12) 7 min Bennysspecial 222
Role playing 7 min sissyboy_19 12
Why are Canadian women so rude and ignorant? (Jul '08) 7 min Look 155
gay sex doncaster (Nov '12) 7 min Carl 1,395
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 7 min male bored as hell 49,896
Bi fem needs naughty guys 8 min Horny Guy 3
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 8 min arhum123456789 3,460
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Hey whats Dude 175,643
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min ajjines 301,781
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min speelvogel123 405,091
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 11 min Looking for younger 493,513
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min Marshawn_hoop12 20,860
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••