how many guys love to wear nylon half slips ?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
slips rule

Jamaica, NY

#1 Feb 28, 2010
i love to wear them

“Woo Hoo!!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 28, 2010
Have loved men in drag ever since I saw Rocky Horror the first time. I still love Tim Curry, too. He looked so hot in those stockings!!

“Couple That Likes Panties”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 31, 2011
My wife and I do enjoy wearing slips with a pair of satin panties underneath, the two fabrics rubbing together feels so good. Check out our profile for more about us.
erick

Altoona, IA

#4 Feb 1, 2011
I love half slips. I found my aunts one time after mowing her grass. I put it on with a pair of her panties it was so hot.My g/f and I love to wear them.
HHC

League City, TX

#5 Feb 1, 2011
Why half slips and not full slips? Is something wrong with full slips?
erick

Altoona, IA

#6 Feb 1, 2011
HHC wrote:
Why half slips and not full slips? Is something wrong with full slips?
G/f has half slips only i guess.
Slip1onme

Olney, MD

#7 Feb 24, 2011
I wear half slips, full slips every day. I sleep in them as well. My drawers are full of them. I have more slips then guys clothes. Sweet!
Modern hippi

Odenville, AL

#8 Feb 24, 2011
As far i can determine there are no full length slips on the market anywhere on earth. Seems like they are way outdated. There aren't any in the U.S.
Join Free
Mee Too

Asheville, NC

#9 Feb 24, 2011
As pantiecouple said, the feel of a slip sliding against your panties is a very silky feel. I only wear them with certain skirts that need the extra layering to prevent silhouetting through the skirt in bright light.
slipaholic

Casselman, Canada

#10 Dec 1, 2011
I have all kinds of lingerie, my wife buys them for me for a surprise sometimes. Slips are the greatest although my wife does not wear them only me.
adoreslips

Christchurch, New Zealand

#11 Dec 20, 2011
I just cant get enough of slips full or half slips, especially the very full half slips with lots and lots of lace, the more lace the better.I have cases and draws full of them. Wear them every opertunity I get.Also of course with lacy nylon panties.

Since: Nov 11

York, PA

#12 Dec 20, 2011
I perfer thigh highs and panties w/ini skirt...
achyfi

Arlington, MA

#13 Dec 20, 2011
Slips whether half or full are very sexy and feminine. It's a shame that most girls and young women nowadays don't wear them because so many skirts and dresses have built-in linings.
Silky

Portsmouth, UK

#14 Feb 16, 2012
I love wearing silky nylon half slips.
Must have over 60. I always wear one every day but during the cold weather wore two.
Tom

Lake Zurich, IL

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Wife & I both wear full slips. Makes sex hot.
full slips

Cebu City, Philippines

#17 Mar 6, 2013
i love my full slips and half slip bcoz i love that i see my friend to change clothes and i see her full slip on the body my hot to see the full slips and half slips and panties satin...
jasoni

UK

#18 Mar 31, 2013
I also love itsz
slipaddict

UK

#19 Jun 13, 2013
I love nylon slips and full nylon panties the smooth feel and the sight of the colours make me loose my cool
Slipster

Vermilion, Canada

#20 Jun 21, 2013
I love wearing a wide nylon black half slip under my long and wide black robe. I wear nothing under my half slip.
jess

Cebu, Philippines

#21 Jul 3, 2013
why women wearing a full slips?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny women 3 min Gina 5,699
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 3 min LoveNuts 43,339
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Daddy 739,807
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min mangyhide 353,215
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min samual_g 99,209
Anyone in Palm harbor Fl 3 min lukes130 1
Dirty ki...k 3 min Oka 70,496
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min uk-dick 743,558
More from around the web