what a girl does during sex

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Human

France

#1 Mar 9, 2008
in the missionary position... what does the girl do? is it just like all work for the guy and the girl just lays there and enjoys? what can she do to make it better for him (and her?)

Since: Dec 07

Horley, UK

#2 Mar 9, 2008
My wife scratches my back and then, when she is about to finish, she grabs my bum and really pulls me into her hard whilst grinding herself against me.
Lemon Cookies

Lincoln, NE

#3 Mar 9, 2008
Well if the girl is just laying there and doing nothing at all, then that is really pathetic.

Grinding against the guy is good for the girl. So is flexing your vaginal muscles in time with his thrusts. If you have those muscles well trained you can do a lot more than if you don't (masturbation or kegel exercises are best for getting them up to speed).

It's a lot easier to do this (or practice it) with a toy during self-pleasuring, than with a man (because a you control your toy's speed and thrusting in and out of yourself, and a real human is much more spontaneous with their rhythm), but if you're good, he thrusts in slowly, you grind into him, clamp down, and push him out all by yourself.

That move is more of a rocking motion, but very sensual. It is a good time to kiss or touch, lick and suck on your partners breasts or other zones they enjoy. It works well when your pace is pretty slow, and not so much at a fevered pace.

It helps to have a partner you are well practiced with. This is good right after you've (and by you, I mean the girl) have gotten used to having him inside you. A woman's vagina stretches and elongates as she gets aroused, so she'll want to be at this stage before trying. It helps if she has enough self-lubrication too.(I don't think enough guys realize that lube can help a girl help you work it better). Lube gives me a bit more control, where if I'm dry I can't use my vaginal muscles to their full extent.
steve

Westport, MA

#4 Mar 9, 2008
Lemon Cookies wrote:
Well if the girl is just laying there and doing nothing at all, then that is really pathetic.
Grinding against the guy is good for the girl. So is flexing your vaginal muscles in time with his thrusts. If you have those muscles well trained you can do a lot more than if you don't (masturbation or kegel exercises are best for getting them up to speed).
It's a lot easier to do this (or practice it) with a toy during self-pleasuring, than with a man (because a you control your toy's speed and thrusting in and out of yourself, and a real human is much more spontaneous with their rhythm), but if you're good, he thrusts in slowly, you grind into him, clamp down, and push him out all by yourself.
That move is more of a rocking motion, but very sensual. It is a good time to kiss or touch, lick and suck on your partners breasts or other zones they enjoy. It works well when your pace is pretty slow, and not so much at a fevered pace.
It helps to have a partner you are well practiced with. This is good right after you've (and by you, I mean the girl) have gotten used to having him inside you. A woman's vagina stretches and elongates as she gets aroused, so she'll want to be at this stage before trying. It helps if she has enough self-lubrication too.(I don't think enough guys realize that lube can help a girl help you work it better). Lube gives me a bit more control, where if I'm dry I can't use my vaginal muscles to their full extent.
Sounds great!!!!!!!!
Lemon Cookies

Lincoln, NE

#5 Mar 9, 2008
steve wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds great!!!!!!!!
I try to please.

“French Canadians wifey”

Since: Feb 08

Danville, IL

#6 Mar 9, 2008
A few years back when I did have sex, my boyfriend at the time and I did it missionary most of the time and I never just layed there and made him do all the work. I moved my hips around and grooved with him. That way, I could have an orgasm. If I didn't move at all, I wouldn't have reached climax.

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Mar 9, 2008
Subkitty20 wrote:
A few years back when I did have sex, my boyfriend at the time and I did it missionary most of the time and I never just layed there and made him do all the work. I moved my hips around and grooved with him. That way, I could have an orgasm. If I didn't move at all, I wouldn't have reached climax.
Sweetie you can teach me many new things I bet! lol

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Mar 9, 2008
Lemon Cookies wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to please.
Sounds like it!!
Join Free

“Beautiful conundrum”

Since: Sep 07

Portland, OR

#9 Mar 9, 2008
There is lots of things a woman can do! I typically will run my fingernails up and down his back, look into his eyes, kiss and nibble his neck, kiss him, play with his nipples, pull his butt so that he enters me deeply, squeeze vaginal muscles, thrust upward while he's thrusting...many things. If he's sat up a bit I'll play with his balls. Sometimes I'll push down on his shoulders, spread my legs, and tilt my pelvis so he can get maximum depth.

I imagine there are some women who just take it, but really, how boring is that? I prefer to participate.

“Geeky, Fun, and Pervy! ”

Since: Mar 08

Lincoln, NE

#10 Mar 9, 2008
wilted calluna wrote:
There is lots of things a woman can do! I typically will run my fingernails up and down his back, look into his eyes, kiss and nibble his neck, kiss him, play with his nipples, pull his butt so that he enters me deeply, squeeze vaginal muscles, thrust upward while he's thrusting...many things. If he's sat up a bit I'll play with his balls. Sometimes I'll push down on his shoulders, spread my legs, and tilt my pelvis so he can get maximum depth.
I imagine there are some women who just take it, but really, how boring is that? I prefer to participate.
I definitely second the play with *his* nipples statement. Guys deserve a little nipple-attention. Those were all very, very good suggestions (and a lot of fun too).

I honestly don't know how you can just lay there. If you are aroused, you want to move and participate. Those girls who just lie there must not be at all turned on in the first place.
Show Me

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2008
Lemon Cookies wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to please.
I'll bet you do.
Wise Owl

Perpignan, France

#12 Mar 9, 2008
Nothing!!!!

She is there to satisfy the guy and do whatever he wants

“Geeky, Fun, and Pervy! ”

Since: Mar 08

Lincoln, NE

#13 Mar 9, 2008
Wise Owl wrote:
Nothing!!!!
Ah, such close-mindedness. It does nothing but limit you to women who suck in the sack, because I certainly don't put up with crap like that. My gifted hips will never go near an ass like you.
Wise Owl

Perpignan, France

#14 Mar 9, 2008
Lemon Cookies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, such close-mindedness. It does nothing but limit you to women who suck in the sack, because I certainly don't put up with crap like that. My gifted hips will never go near an ass like you.
Nope all of mine have been good except one.
Why do you think I never phone you.!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#15 Mar 9, 2008
Lemon Cookies wrote:
<quoted text>
Gifted hips... I like that one!

“Beautiful conundrum”

Portland, OR

#16 Mar 9, 2008
Wise Owl wrote:
Nothing!!!!
That's really too bad. Until you get a woman in bed who will grind right back you've not had great sex.

Secondly, if a guy tries something that he wants that I don't want, that's called assault.

“Beautiful conundrum”

Portland, OR

#17 Mar 9, 2008
Lemon Cookies wrote:
<quoted text>
I definitely second the play with *his* nipples statement. Guys deserve a little nipple-attention. Those were all very, very good suggestions (and a lot of fun too).
I honestly don't know how you can just lay there. If you are aroused, you want to move and participate. Those girls who just lie there must not be at all turned on in the first place.
Thank you :) I enjoyed yours as well, and they are things I routinely use. I am so pro-pc muscles! I'm really wondering how things will work after I have these two babies, but only time will tell I suppose.

I completely agree with the women who lie there and take it. It seems to me that they must expect men to give them orgasms, not claim them for themselves. Maybe they're from the old belief that women were supposed to just let the guy 'do his business'. Well, I for one think sex is more enjoyable if both people participate. I mean, why not have sex with a blow up doll if you are going to pretend to be one?

“Beautiful conundrum”

Portland, OR

#18 Mar 9, 2008
That should've read "I completely agree WITH YOU ABOUT the women who lie there and take it"

I think my horniness is clouding my brain, lol.

“French Canadians wifey”

Danville, IL

#19 Mar 9, 2008
Wise Owl wrote:
Nothing!!!!
You'll never get a woman with that attitude.

“French Canadians wifey”

Danville, IL

#20 Mar 9, 2008
wilted calluna wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean, why not have sex with a blow up doll if you are going to pretend to be one?
Haha. I like that line and it's very true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
listening to my parents have sex is turning me ... (Jul '11) 7 min Daddies Girl Janessa 593
Cuckolding in stevenage 8 min Bbc 5
Need nude female snapchat (Jan '14) 9 min SammyBeans 13,205
gay whatsapp chat (May '13) 9 min ruru 3,077
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min Mcr93 676,096
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min strokeofsex 656,291
Dirty ki...k 9 min funsized3098 13,120
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min Dgkalll420 86,851
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 21 min YoungLad1992 308,652
More from around the web