marco

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Do you think she will be turned on about it, or leave you. Or do you suggest a MFM 3 some to break the ice.

Since: Nov 10

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

My wife got turned on by it ! And she went out and found a bi guy for us . Now she gets to watch us and then gets 2 hard rocks and loves it !!

“The few and the proud ”

Since: Mar 10

Southern ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

My wife thought it was awesome. She was really surprised but loves watching:) but I told her just after we got together.
jimmasin

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

I told my wife i would suck a guy off just to see her french kiss another woman...she didnt believe me...when i told her i wasnt kidding she said thats gross..i have since told her i have bi fantasies...shes kinda ok with it...but i really want a mmf and share him with her...shes not down with that at all...any other takers?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

I believe any new relationship should start out with "If we are to continue this relationship we need to sit down and talk about what sort of relationship we both want."
Sure you stand a chance of never dating again, but in the long run you won't end up with someone you have to keep secrets from.
well hung stud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

marco wrote:
Do you think she will be turned on about it, or leave you. Or do you suggest a MFM 3 some to break the ice.
The word on the street is that your little wifey loves lickin the kitty cat if ya know what I mean!!! I also herd she purposely misses sometimes so she can lick the stink!!! So she licks the pink and oh yes then she licks the stink!!

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

marco wrote:
Why did you MARRY your wife and hide your secrets? Not meaning to be harsh here but HONESTY from the beginning of a relationship is necessary. You suggest threesomes now and she will be devestated.
If you truly love her don't suggest threesomes to "break the ice". It would only be degrading and insulting to your wife. In my book couples marry till death do us part with the understanding that it will forever be you two and no one else.
Hope you respect her more than that. Man up and tell her the truth of your bisexuality. Don't try to involve her in it.

Since: Feb 11

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

i told mine . she told me if she found out she leave me didnt care if i cheated with
Join Free
marco

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

It was not a secret. It was just evolution over time, maybe just to try something new. Do you really think that all couples discuss everyting they ever might consider. Maybe she has things she would find fun, but might feel it would cause a riff in the relationship. Should people simply never discuss any new things they might be willing to try?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

marco wrote:
It was not a secret. It was just evolution over time, maybe just to try something new. Do you really think that all couples discuss everyting they ever might consider. Maybe she has things she would find fun, but might feel it would cause a riff in the relationship. Should people simply never discuss any new things they might be willing to try?
Obviously on your first date you can't just haul out your box of whips, chains and chaps and say “Wanna see my toys?” You have to weave little hints into the conversation, but I am saying that you can get a clearer view of someone before letting things get too serious. As a few questions about how she feels about certain sexual lifestyles before you bring out the iron maiden or the ladies underwear you might like to wear on occasions.
panTsniffer

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

my ex laughed at me when i confessed that i secret bi fantasies

“We are all entitled to a say!”

Since: Jan 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

Depends on your wife's feeling on the matter! Everyone is differant
erick

Altoona, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

My g/f told me she knew that I had BI urges. She asked me if I would ever give another guy a BJ. I said maybe. She went and got our friends who are both bi and He and I exchanged BJ's.
maybe

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

LetNatureHpn wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously on your first date you can't just haul out your box of whips, chains and chaps and say “Wanna see my toys?” You have to weave little hints into the conversation, but I am saying that you can get a clearer view of someone before letting things get too serious. As a few questions about how she feels about certain sexual lifestyles before you bring out the iron maiden or the ladies underwear you might like to wear on occasions.
I disagree. The first date is the best time to open up about your deepest darkest kinks. If (s)he's blown off by them and doesn't want anything to do with you again, you haven't lost anything. However, if (s)he's turned on, then you have someone to be a true playmate.
Cinci

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

But did she stay your girlfriend (or wife) after that? That is the big question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. The first date is the best time to open up about your deepest darkest kinks. If (s)he's blown off by them and doesn't want anything to do with you again, you haven't lost anything. However, if (s)he's turned on, then you have someone to be a true playmate.
I agree with you. May as well lay all your cars out. If he or she storms out all you are out is the cost of dinner. Better yet make it at McDonalds. That way you dont' have to tip.
Philly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

At first she seemed to take it in stride, but over the next few months, she seemed a bit unsettled whenever jokes or situations came up. Then one night at the bar, she said she had to see how she felt with another guy. She left with him, and that was the end for us as she took up with him full time.
DeanD

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Sometimes you are not aware of it when you first go out. It was years later when on we were joking around and she asked if I thought most guys did it at one time or another. I said I did not know, for sure, but probably more then admit to it. Then she asked if I would try it, and without thinking about it I said probably if I was hot enough. Turns out one of her girl friends found out that her husband had an email from a guy he gave a bj to, and was wondering if that meant he was gay, or if there was such a thing as bi?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

DeanD wrote:
Sometimes you are not aware of it when you first go out. It was years later when on we were joking around and she asked if I thought most guys did it at one time or another. I said I did not know, for sure, but probably more then admit to it. Then she asked if I would try it, and without thinking about it I said probably if I was hot enough. Turns out one of her girl friends found out that her husband had an email from a guy he gave a bj to, and was wondering if that meant he was gay, or if there was such a thing as bi?
Well back in the 80's gay community had a real love/hate relationship with the word bi. You see it was hard for a people who were only like ten years past Stone Wall and gays were the target of the aids controversy as well as the conservative movement called the Moral Majority which really was neither moral or a majority.
Gays were fighting for equality and felt the word bi was a copout. Plus neither side of the sexuality war could understand how someone could like both sexes because all each side ever knew was what they themselves identified as. I guess it was a lot like the relationship between the Jews and Blacks back in the 60’s.
The concept of both sexualities was so far out there that I think bisexuals may have even had just as hard a struggle as full out gays did and then women started getting aids which meant that someone was out there doing both sexes. Finally gays welcomed the bisexuals into the fold triggering the GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, bisexual, transgender) community outreach.
Funny how the early Romans never had to deal with such issues because they didn’t label people sexually. You had sex with whomever you had sex with and that was the end of it. Oh for the good old days.
Evan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

When in Rome do what the romans do, wish it were so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6184 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min RomanT 136,857
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 2 min Horny boy 2,183
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Mixed-Race 246,720
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min boy18r 337,306
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 3 min Nirmala 4,563
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Sam 440,777
wank over uk sky babestation girls now (Apr '13) 4 min Mr A 3,829
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 15 min Oldermale59 3,003
•••