Watching Wife Enjoy Bigger Cock
Married Girl

Salford, UK

#64 Apr 16, 2013
My husband loves to watch me with other guys

Since: Feb 12

Middletown, OH

#65 Apr 16, 2013
I luv doing wf in front of hubbys, bfs and dads, do u like bbc married girl?
geordie lad

UK

#66 Apr 16, 2013
Add me on bb women only 25b99593
Love2Share

Woodstock, GA

#68 Apr 16, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>My thoughts exactly. My wife is also very happy after enjoying sex with what she calls a "real man." My c ock is just around 3 1/2" long and very thin. It is nice to know that when she does let another man inside her that his c ock is guaranteed to be much larger than mine.
We recently had an evening with a "real man" that has been between my wife's legs several times before. She enjoys him because he is very physical with her, is well hung with a very big girth, and he does her very hard, which she absolutely loves. He always leaves her really messy down there, and when i have sex with her after he has finished, my c@@k slips out of her with anything more than slight movement on her part. He always makes a big deal about the size of my c@@k. This last time we were with him, he teased me more than ever before about how small my c@@k is, and my wife encouraged him by all her giggling at the things he was saying. He told her he hoped he was making up for a lot of the c@@k she was missing. After he unloaded in her, he told me I should go in right behind him and for her to tell me what I felt like inside her. I was rock hard when I slid inside her, and after I had thrust in her a few times, she said, "I think I may just felt you, hon!". But I do enjoy playing in the messy p@@@y he always leaves her with, despite all the small c@@k comments.
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#69 Apr 19, 2013
how big was his co ck
Love2Share

Woodstock, GA

#70 Apr 19, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
how big was his co ck
I didn't measure or ask. But my wife says it was bigger than another friend of hers, who she says claims to be 8" long and about 7" around. But whatever its size, she got it all inside her with no problem and she let him bone her really hard in several positions. It is amazing how much c@@k a woman can take when she is aroused and wet.
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#71 Apr 19, 2013
they can handle bigger than that
Love2Share

Woodstock, GA

#72 Apr 19, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
they can handle bigger than that
I'm pretty sure wife has had bigger, but not when I was with her. I've used bigger toys on her--that she selected--and she was fine with them. She does like big things going inside her. Would love to be with her some day when she had a guy in her that pushed her to the limit. Guarantee it would be a huge c@@k that stretched her to the limit.
Join Free
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#73 Apr 19, 2013
Love2Share wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure wife has had bigger, but not when I was with her. I've used bigger toys on her--that she selected--and she was fine with them. She does like big things going inside her. Would love to be with her some day when she had a guy in her that pushed her to the limit. Guarantee it would be a huge c@@k that stretched her to the limit.
I would like to see that

“modeling in Vegas”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#75 May 3, 2013
you guys sound like my x. he loved to watch.
little one

Perth, Australia

#77 Jul 21, 2013
As long as they explain every detail and leave out nothing you feel secure and get the hardest of hard ons when you make love to them next.
Again they they have to give you credit at doing something good not just cockold ya.
underpants

Sinsinawa, WI

#78 Jul 21, 2013
little one wrote:
As long as they explain every detail and leave out nothing you feel secure and get the hardest of hard ons when you make love to them next.
Again they they have to give you credit at doing something good not just cockold ya.
Nothing Like Seeing Her Tight Little C+Nt Wiggling On A Huge One, And My Boyish One Swimmin In His(S) N Her Creampie After.

Since: Jul 12

Perth, Australia

#81 Jul 23, 2013
Husband wrote:
I love watching my wife enjoy my best friend huge cock the expression of pleasure on her face. Or when he takes her doggie and goes so deep he hits the back of her pussy and i see her OMG face of pain and pleasure. I have never been able to make her cum with my own dick lol but every time her sticks his in she cums. The first time she was so shy and embarrassed how she enjoyed it so much while I watched it was cute. My wife is a petite little lady 4'10" and 94lbs so she looks like she's 13 years old lol. She looked up at me after my friend pulled out and I was moving between her legs. She smiled biting her lip asking if I still loved her, I slipped my dick into her slippery sloppy loose pussy. My best friend had just got done tearing wide open for nearly two hours my wife having cam multiple times and and him a couple as well. I smiled and said yes I still and always will love you, we had a very intense kiss. I felt her hips wiggling around and her hands on my shoulders and legs wrapped around my back. I felt the heavy amount of cum inside of my wife my best friend whopper cock and balls left behind. I started to laugh and my wife asked what was so funny, I said your really loose and full of cum. She smirked and said it was your idea sweetie, I smiled and laugh saying I know. I asked so do you think it was a good idea, again she bit her lips looking nervous. I smiled and said I'm glad I did it you looked so happy and satisfied and super sexy. She laugh and winked asking what made her look so sexy, I laugh saying how her tiny body gobbled up his monster cock. She laugh and said how surprised she was that it fit, I smiled saying yeah I think it fit really good. She smiled and said OMG I couldn't believe how good it fit, I kissed her saying it looked like it was a perfect match. She laugh saying I was definitely filled up completely, my friend was laying there listening to us not saying anything. My wife looked over at his cock that looked even bigger than before. She said OMG did that thing grow more lol, my friend laugh saying your conversation is making it swell up lol. I asked if she wanted to feel it when it was swollen laughing saying I feel like your pussys to big for me right now lol. She smiled and pushed me away with her feet and winked at my friend who got between her legs.
Great story, well written. Thanks for sharing
Rick

United States

#82 Jul 24, 2013
Love2Share wrote:
<quoted text>
We recently had an evening with a "real man" that has been between my wife's legs several times before. She enjoys him because he is very physical with her, is well hung with a very big girth, and he does her very hard, which she absolutely loves. He always leaves her really messy down there, and when i have sex with her after he has finished, my c@@k slips out of her with anything more than slight movement on her part. He always makes a big deal about the size of my c@@k. This last time we were with him, he teased me more than ever before about how small my c@@k is, and my wife encouraged him by all her giggling at the things he was saying. He told her he hoped he was making up for a lot of the c@@k she was missing. After he unloaded in her, he told me I should go in right behind him and for her to tell me what I felt like inside her. I was rock hard when I slid inside her, and after I had thrust in her a few times, she said, "I think I may just felt you, hon!". But I do enjoy playing in the messy p@@@y he always leaves her with, despite all the small c@@k comments.
Very nice. My wife also likes it when a real man slams her really hard. She says it really reminds her the way a man is supposed to be. She also says it reminds her just how much of a man I am not.
Love2Share

Woodstock, GA

#83 Jul 24, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>Very nice. My wife also likes it when a real man slams her really hard. She says it really reminds her the way a man is supposed to be. She also says it reminds her just how much of a man I am not.
Unfortunately, every guy that gets between my wife's long legs has a bigger c@@k than me. But my wife tells me I am a winner in the persistence category, because I'm always patiently waiting to get my very sloppy seconds from her. And I do love the way a man's jism and her lovwe juices drip from her stretched p@@@y when she straddles me and then runs down my shaft while I'm inside her. She almost always gets on top of me because she can better control the thrusting and help keep me from falling out of her.
Rick

United States

#85 Jul 26, 2013
Love2Share wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, every guy that gets between my wife's long legs has a bigger c@@k than me. But my wife tells me I am a winner in the persistence category, because I'm always patiently waiting to get my very sloppy seconds from her. And I do love the way a man's jism and her lovwe juices drip from her stretched p@@@y when she straddles me and then runs down my shaft while I'm inside her. She almost always gets on top of me because she can better control the thrusting and help keep me from falling out of her.
VERY NICE! Sometimes my wife will wait for the man to leave and then straddle my face and let the juice drip down into my mouth while I jerkk off. She doesn't do that too often for me, but when she does I really enjoy it.
Love2Share

Woodstock, GA

#86 Jul 26, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>VERY NICE! Sometimes my wife will wait for the man to leave and then straddle my face and let the juice drip down into my mouth while I jerkk off. She doesn't do that too often for me, but when she does I really enjoy it.
Very hot! When my wife does that for me, I love seeing how big her p@@@y has been made and how I can actually look up in it and see how wet and stretched she is while she pushes out those love juices out.
Rick

United States

#88 Jul 27, 2013
Love2Share wrote:
<quoted text>
Very hot! When my wife does that for me, I love seeing how big her p@@@y has been made and how I can actually look up in it and see how wet and stretched she is while she pushes out those love juices out.
She teases me about eating the come of a real man and reminds me that my c ock is small. Does yours do that too?
Love2Share

Woodstock, GA

#90 Jul 27, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>She teases me about eating the come of a real man and reminds me that my c ock is small. Does yours do that too?
I get teased all the time by my wife about having a small c@@k. What I like about her teasing is that it is not a nasty kind of teasing, but more like kidding me. Makes me rock hard when she says stuff like "Can l'il nubbly come out and play?", or "Are you sure you're giving me all you got? I'm not feeling much, hon!". Always followed by a sexy, cute little chuckle. But some of her lovers can get sometimes get pretty insulting about how small I am. She often giggles about stuff they say, but she usually doesn't get real nasty with me. And she does tease me about me being her and her lover's cleaner-upper. I love it!
Has your wife ever asked you to kiss her in the middle of her giving a guy a bj?
Rick

United States

#91 Jul 28, 2013
Love2Share wrote:
<quoted text>
I get teased all the time by my wife about having a small c@@k. What I like about her teasing is that it is not a nasty kind of teasing, but more like kidding me. Makes me rock hard when she says stuff like "Can l'il nubbly come out and play?", or "Are you sure you're giving me all you got? I'm not feeling much, hon!". Always followed by a sexy, cute little chuckle. But some of her lovers can get sometimes get pretty insulting about how small I am. She often giggles about stuff they say, but she usually doesn't get real nasty with me. And she does tease me about me being her and her lover's cleaner-upper. I love it!
Has your wife ever asked you to kiss her in the middle of her giving a guy a bj?
Twice after a man came in her mouth, she has grabbed my head and spit the come into my mouth saying "see why I like real men with big co cks?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 3 min Alice 31,472
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Snapchat 420,358
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min wesbrooks14 867,956
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min gab 833,086
FaceTime sex :) (Jul '13) 4 min kklol 3,539
Dirty ki...k 4 min Alex 148,128
My neighbor masturbating (Apr '12) 4 min CruzerMike 73
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Essack07 118,673
More from around the web