What's the most degrading thing you'v...

What's the most degrading thing you've seen a stripper do?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 22, 2011
The sister of my wife is a stripper, and she likes to tell us her stories. She performs at bachelor parties where she strips down and puts on hardcore solo shows. She does a lot of what she calls "pussy tricks 'n butt play", which are explicit acts involving toys, Corona bottles, cucumbers, and so forth. She's young and pretty, and the guys go crazy for her.

She gets all sorts of requests, like guys asking her to insert cell phones, or asking if she can get on the pool table and fukk a pool stick. Degrading or not, she happily accommodates most of them. She says if it can be covered with a condom, and as long as it can fit in there, then it's going in.

She says the most degrading thing that she has ever done was this one time at a frat party where they wanted to see her fuckk a strapon-wearing Real Doll the pervs there had. It's a life-sized, super-realistic sex doll that they named "Brittney", and judging from the condition of her silicon orifices, Brittney was no virgin at this frat house. My sister-in-law was shocked at the request, but she did it anyway. She tied the strap-on dildo onto "Brittney", laid her flat on her back on the floor, and mounted her cowgirl style. Then she went to town and bounced up and down on the dildo until she came. She said it was the most humiliating thing she had ever done in her life, but she put on a happy face and did it cheerfully to the hoots and howls of the onlooking frat boys.

Other than instances like these, she says she has lots of fun, makes a ton of money, loves to party, and loves her job.

Since: May 11

Troy, MI

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Give me change for a beer out of her pu**y while squating down to deliver the beer. It was so cool! Of course when it happened, i frieked out, I was only 18 and in tijuana mexico. Now that I look back, I think i'd like to see that again!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 22, 2011
thisandthat37 wrote:
Give me change for a beer out of her pu**y while squating down to deliver the beer. It was so cool! Of course when it happened, i frieked out, I was only 18 and in tijuana mexico. Now that I look back, I think i'd like to see that again!
That's hot. Those are strip clubs though. Have you ever seen the acts that strippers hired to perform at private parties do, like at bachelor and birthday parties? It's at these parties, usually in private homes, where the girls go really hardcore and do things that aren't legal on stage in a strip club. Wild things like full-on lesbian shows where the girls f**k each other with strap-ons and double-ended dildos.
Edward

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2011
I saw a stripper f--k a trailer hitch at a guy's outdoor party once. It jutted out the back of the truck of one of our friends who had it parked in the yard. She positioned herself over it and was like "You guys want to see me f--k it?" and everyone was like "F--k yeah!" so she sat down on it until she managed to get the metal ball in her. She put the beer down that she had in one hand and did this hot little "dance" where she gyrated her hips over the hitch like she was "pleasuring" the ball. She bunched her hair over her head and let it fall back down over her shoulders. She made moaning sounds like she was having sex. She was a real pro. It would have been perfect had the truck had "truck balls" attached to it! Everyone wished they were that trailer hitch that day. Yeah, she was a skank for doing it, but damn was she hot...
stleastside

Lithia, FL

#5 May 19, 2012
Went to club with some friends and one of the guys brought his sister Tiffany with him. This hot chick got totally drunk and we were there around 3 pm and only our group was present and no other customers. Tiffany got up to the stage, started to tease the girl that was stripping and forced the stripper to lick her boops and then totally drunk took out a 20 Dollar bill and yelled: Come honey, lick my butt. Tiffany got up and had the poor girl kiss her ass an lick her but and being totally drunk she fahrted two time in her face.
Stripper was totally red in her face and left stage in tears while the crowd cheered.
Lotsoffun

United States

#6 May 19, 2012
Let's see... Once saw a girl puff on a cigar with her pus&@y the aforementioned beer bottles, etc. The most extreme was many years ago when this ugly hag "did" a donkey in Tijuana. Google the donkey show and you might see some old poor quality pics of it.
noyb5349

Since: Apr 12

Minneapolis, MN

#7 May 19, 2012
I've never saw a stripper do anything degrading. I respect them just like anybody else. Their occupation just happens to be sex-worker in my book.

“Swedish girl wanna come to US”

Since: Feb 12

Your town

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Gordon70 wrote:
The sister of my wife is a stripper, and she likes to tell us her stories. She performs at bachelor parties where she strips down and puts on hardcore solo shows. She does a lot of what she calls "pussy tricks 'n butt play", which are explicit acts involving toys, Corona bottles, cucumbers, and so forth. She's young and pretty, and the guys go crazy for her.
She gets all sorts of requests, like guys asking her to insert cell phones, or asking if she can get on the pool table and fukk a pool stick. Degrading or not, she happily accommodates most of them. She says if it can be covered with a condom, and as long as it can fit in there, then it's going in.
She says the most degrading thing that she has ever done was this one time at a frat party where they wanted to see her fuckk a strapon-wearing Real Doll the pervs there had. It's a life-sized, super-realistic sex doll that they named "Brittney", and judging from the condition of her silicon orifices, Brittney was no virgin at this frat house. My sister-in-law was shocked at the request, but she did it anyway. She tied the strap-on dildo onto "Brittney", laid her flat on her back on the floor, and mounted her cowgirl style. Then she went to town and bounced up and down on the dildo until she came. She said it was the most humiliating thing she had ever done in her life, but she put on a happy face and did it cheerfully to the hoots and howls of the onlooking frat boys.
Other than instances like these, she says she has lots of fun, makes a ton of money, loves to party, and loves her job.
That's soo cool! I want her job!
jimmie jordan

Lakewood, WA

#10 Dec 11, 2013
hey like stripper hot sexy nice ass all
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min thro109 224,278
Any guys wearing panties??? (Jul '14) 2 min TheDemonLivesOn 258
New dirty k..k 2 min Bighugejack93 114,598
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 2 min andrew 116,148
girls, when first time seeing a dick? 3 min Sam15795 9
whatsapp adult 18+ group (Oct '13) 3 min abhi 1,430
boys on nudist beach 3 min smallballs 119
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Yoman52 1,257,869
Gay/bi k.k 5 min Young 72,533
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 6 min Lukeohare96 164,575