Flirts N Friends

Wayzata, MN

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Flirts N Friends is a free married and flirting chat forum. Mostly adults whom are married and want to have fun.

Need a break from the hustle and bustle of your day-to-day? Searching for a place to relax and enjoy a little innocent flirting? Flirts n Friends is your break from real-world monotony, a forum for open-minded flirty people to join in fun discussions on just about anything. One of the fastest-growing FREE adult Chat Forums on the net, itís open to anyone over the age of 18. A variety of topics awaits, and, of course, you are welcome to start your own discussions. FnF has an arcade with more than 200 adult games, and new threads are started daily. Some of the best friendships on the net are made here, so come on and join in the friendly, easygoing atmosphere ... youíll feel right at home!
John

Aguada, Puerto Rico

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Kiikk me cool77xd
Bobby

Wayzata, MN

#4 Dec 11, 2012
I joined this site a few days ago. It's not only about Married and Flirting. I've made a few friends in a short time. The discussions are interesting. I've been searching for a group such as this for sometime now. Most of the websites that you find want to charge you but this one is free to everyone. I love it.
Waterloo

London, UK

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Hi all, commuter looking for chat and fun!
LongRider

Parker, CO

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Are there any classy ladies out there in the Denver area?
phil

Bristol, UK

#7 Aug 3, 2013
Hey flirty and fun guy looking too chat and text with fun ladies x
Secretsailor

Leeds, UK

#9 Jan 6, 2014
Hi, I am a sceptical intelligent but over-active guy that needs stimulating conversation as well as physical intensity. No expectations but now you know what I want, how about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Hard_boy69 404,449
sexting numbers (May '13) 3 min dan 11,890
Horny wife 3 min Yorman 281
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 4 min lupitaaxoxo 21,060
free sexting (Dec '12) 4 min bigdong12121 2,617
wife sunbathing 4 min sexgod 66
Masturbating on edge of leather sofa cushion, c... 4 min Lionel_long 79
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min hotboy 493,001
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Newtothis02 301,214
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Babeaddict 20,734