kay

Dothan, AL

#153 Mar 9, 2009
LisaPharmParty wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont want to take part in a debate, its so not me but I will say that there are 'some' truth to both, you and kay.
there is 100 percent truth on my part !!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#154 Mar 10, 2009
kay wrote:
<quoted text>
i cant help if things ''do or do not add up'' for you to understand them. we do fisting quiet often b/c i enjoy it and my husband enjoys doing it b/c it gives me pleasure. this is our foreplay together, i enjoy fising and my husband's penis, b/c it is HIM !!!! you have to know how and what to do and do it properly for the fisting to be pleasing then the penis feels just as great !!!
Okay! My gosh, you don't have to constantly yell at me just to convince me that fisting is that good.

I don't give a crap if you want his fist or arm or even his foot. Just enjoy it.

I was just confused because my hubby's penis can not even go up in me that much without hurting me and I am not wide even after years of my hubby's constant riding on me so I definitely have no idea how on Earth can a fist fit in in someone's thwat and loving it especially that she haven't have any children to stretch it yet?

No need to answer. You already made your point and I am tired of you yelling at me.
Leno

AOL

#155 Mar 10, 2009
There was a time when many blacks, they call them negros (respectfully then) in the 60's and 70's , raise their fists as a symbol for solidarity and freedom. LOL PS I am not black and I still do the fist in the air.
PS: I still wonder how a woman that is not ready to deliver a baby can take an average sized men's fist, mine if I make it to be as samll as possible is 2.5 inch by 4 inch, this is bigger than a standard 2 by 4 wood stud for construction (which has an actual size of 1.3/4 X 3.5")LOL. OK dont send me a barrage of reponses, but if you have a picture it would be intersting to see.
FistSlut

AOL

#156 Mar 10, 2009
GEORGE wrote:
hi.are there any ladies in the U.K.
that would like to be vaginal fisted..i have small hands =======
==========
and im in the london area..
please feel free to telephone//text me 07507830762 100% genuine..
Hahaha George bigger is better, that would be pathetic a small pecker and a small fist, doubly handycapped.
mb n dallas

United States

#160 Mar 10, 2009
You said you had tried both.. Did you get completely fisted in both?
LisaPharmParty wrote:
Vaginal fisting HURTS! I also tried it in my butt and it almost died!!

Since: Feb 09

Green Bay WI

#161 Mar 10, 2009
mb n dallas wrote:
You said you had tried both.. Did you get completely fisted in both? <quoted text>
It does hurt, I almost died from the pain when I got fisted in the butt, teary eyed even. It was different, I remember it, my whole body shook i think it was panic? not something enjoyable.

Location hidden

#162 Mar 10, 2009
LisaPharmParty wrote:
<quoted text>
It does hurt, I almost died from the pain when I got fisted in the butt, teary eyed even. It was different, I remember it, my whole body shook i think it was panic? not something enjoyable.
The more it won't be enjoyable for the person that owns the butt and the ones around that person if the azz become too lose to hold the bowel anymore that a person will be required to wear an adult diaper in no time just because he or she is leaking.
mb n dallas

United States

#163 Mar 10, 2009
that sounds very painful. Why didn't you stop if it hurt so much? A hope your partner would have stopped when he saw your pain.
LisaPharmParty wrote:
<quoted text>
Join Free
kay

Dothan, AL

#166 Mar 11, 2009
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay! My gosh, you don't have to constantly yell at me just to convince me that fisting is that good.
I don't give a crap if you want his fist or arm or even his foot. Just enjoy it.
I was just confused because my hubby's penis can not even go up in me that much without hurting me and I am not wide even after years of my hubby's constant riding on me so I definitely have no idea how on Earth can a fist fit in in someone's thwat and loving it especially that she haven't have any children to stretch it yet?
No need to answer. You already made your point and I am tired of you yelling at me.
I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU ONE BIT. I DONT KNOW WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WAS AND I CERTAINLY AM NOT TRYING TO CONVINCE ANYONE THAT FISTING IS GOOD, IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON. IT IS GREAT AND ENJOYABLE FOR ME, BUT EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT SEXUAL NEEDS. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE KIDS TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE A HUSBAND THAT WILL RESPECT AND LISTEN TO YOUR WISHES.
kay

Dothan, AL

#167 Mar 11, 2009
GEORGE wrote:
<quoted text>hi kay
when you are on your back being fisted,,what is your prefference the palm up or palm down..
my self i preffer to fist with my palm up..
any other readers like to say,???
EITHER WAY IS ENJOYABLE FOR ME, PALM UP OR DOWN, AND I HAVE RECENTLY DISCOVERED THAT IT IS MUCH EASIER TO GET HIS FIST INSIDE ME AND MORE COMFORTABLE IF I AM ON MY KNEES AND LET MY HUSBAND PUT HIS FIST IN ME THAT WAY, START WITH 2 AND GO UP...... BEING ON MY KNEES IS THE MOST PLEASURE FOR ME BUT BEING ON MY BACK IS JUST AS ENJOYABLE.

Location hidden

#168 Mar 11, 2009
kay wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU ONE BIT. I DONT KNOW WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WAS AND I CERTAINLY AM NOT TRYING TO CONVINCE ANYONE THAT FISTING IS GOOD, IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON. IT IS GREAT AND ENJOYABLE FOR ME, BUT EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT SEXUAL NEEDS. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE KIDS TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE A HUSBAND THAT WILL RESPECT AND LISTEN TO YOUR WISHES.
Fair enough. Have a happy fisting then. I don't think I can do that though but if you are happy with it,enjoy it to the max. After all,it is your thwat and you are the one really having a good time.

I am more satisfied to feast on my hubby's meat down to my throat. Yeah,everyone has different sexual needs. ;-)
kay

Dothan, AL

#170 Mar 11, 2009
sultry wrote:
i cannot think of any other sexual act that is as degrading as this,painful im sure and seemingly pointless,i cannot imagine fisting ones pu**y to be pleasurable!
THERE IS NOTHING DEGRADING ABOUT SOMETHING IS ENJOYABLE !! NOTHING PAINFUL ABOUT FISTING IF YOUR PARTNER RESPECTS YOU TO LISTEN TO YOUR NEEDS. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PARTNER THAT YOU TRUST AND THAT YOU LOVE COMPLETELY THEN IT IS ABOUT MAKING EACH OTHER HAPPY, AND DOING SOMETHING THAT GIVES PLEASURE TO EACH OTHER, MEN ENJOY BLOW JOBS AND SOME WOMEN ENJOY BEING FISTED !!! NEITHER ONE OF THOSE THINGS IS DEGRADING IF IT IS ON CONSENT BY EACH PARTNER !!!
Diane

AOL

#173 Mar 12, 2009
GEORGE wrote:
hi
when ladies get into being vaginal fisted do they begin to take more notice of the size of mens hands that they come into contact with..????
one for you kay..
and thanks for your other reply..GEORGE. UK.
Hmmm so if I know that a man fisted his women, when I shake his hand I am actually touching his sex organ? Is that the same me shaking his penis?
mb n dallas

United States

#176 Mar 13, 2009
kay wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE IS NOTHING DEGRADING ABOUT SOMETHING IS ENJOYABLE !! NOTHING PAINFUL ABOUT FISTING IF YOUR PARTNER RESPECTS YOU TO LISTEN TO YOUR NEEDS. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PARTNER THAT YOU TRUST AND THAT YOU LOVE COMPLETELY THEN IT IS ABOUT MAKING EACH OTHER HAPPY, AND DOING SOMETHING THAT GIVES PLEASURE TO EACH OTHER, MEN ENJOY BLOW JOBS AND SOME WOMEN ENJOY BEING FISTED !!! NEITHER ONE OF THOSE THINGS IS DEGRADING IF IT IS ON CONSENT
BY EACH PARTNER !!!
How much and how often do you enjoy being fisted?
kay

Dothan, AL

#177 Mar 13, 2009
GEORGE wrote:
hi
when ladies get into being vaginal fisted do they begin to take more notice of the size of mens hands that they come into contact with..????
one for you kay..
and thanks for your other reply..GEORGE. UK.
LOL GEORGE, NO I DO NOT TAKE NOTICE OF MEN'S HANDS !! MY HUSBAND IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS EVER FISTED ME, IT'S JUST SOMETHING THAT I ENJOY HIM DOING !!!
kay

Dothan, AL

#178 Mar 13, 2009
mb n dallas wrote:
<quoted text>
How much and how often do you enjoy being fisted?
MY HUSBAND GETS IN ALL THE WAY TO HIS WRIST, IT IS PLEASUREABLE FOR ME, IT'S JUST FOREPLAY FOR US. WE DO NOT DO IT EVERY TIME, BEFORE SEX BUT MANY TIMES !!!
gurlygurl

Ashland, KY

#181 Mar 13, 2009
I've had it done once..it was wonderful. I had such an intense orgasm that I squirted. The man I married his hands are too big to try it with...So I've never suggested it. But I've thought about it so many times...
gurlygurl

Ashland, KY

#182 Mar 13, 2009
BTW it was vaginal not anal.
kay

Dothan, AL

#183 Mar 13, 2009
gurlygurl wrote:
I've had it done once..it was wonderful. I had such an intense orgasm that I squirted. The man I married his hands are too big to try it with...So I've never suggested it. But I've thought about it so many times...
my husband's hands are huge as well but that does not hinder us in any way, you have to get him to start with one or two fingers and then three, four, and then plenty of lube and there you have it, but if his hands are large you might not be able to get there the first, second, third, or even tenth time, but you will get there, we got there and he goes all the way to his wrist for me now !!!! but we also started very slow with only two fingers and then worked up !!! be patient and the huge hands will not be a problem at all !!!!
gurlygurl

Ashland, KY

#186 Mar 14, 2009
GEORGE wrote:
<quoted text>
HI GURLY iv got small hands but i live in england .. take care,
make it worth my trip??? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 3 min rebel125 98,543
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min kerwin1890 774,297
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min briles85 789,244
Boobs bump 3 min Zoe32f 1
What penis size do women really prefer? (Jun '09) 3 min Cats 3,400
Are my boobs too big? (Aug '14) 4 min Alan 39
gay/bi guys in minnesota 4 min abstractly 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min godsandm0nsters 377,492
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 13 min charleydayx 106,341
More from around the web