Bolton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

I well wanna try fisting for me it's the pain that makes me orgasm just need to talk my bf into it or find someone willing I think the more it hurts the better the orgasm
alex

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Chantelle wrote:
I well wanna try fisting for me it's the pain that makes me orgasm just need to talk my bf into it or find someone willing I think the more it hurts the better the orgasm
kik me ?? ax1997

Since: Jan 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Chantelle wrote:
I will help u
Honney

Lagos, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

I love watching my gf being fisted but i cant stand having a fist in me.

Since: Feb 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

I absolutely love giving a fisting, the feeling of your whole hand totally surrounded and wet and warm, then clenched hard as she orgasms is fantastic
WetNready

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

I think about being fisted all the time, almost obsessing about having a big fist up me but my boyfriend won't do it? He knows I want it but he will only put a few fingers in and it's really boring.. Can anyone suggest how to make him do it?
WetNready

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

hornyguy76 wrote:
I absolutely love giving a fisting, the feeling of your whole hand totally surrounded and wet and warm, then clenched hard as she orgasms is fantastic

Wanna fist me?
Should I go 4 it

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

I tried fisting wife I had lube and glove and still could not do it. I would get 4 fingers in but couldn't get past thumb she was saying it hurt. I squeezed fingers and thumb as told with plenty of lube and no way could I get in. Any suggestions
Join Free
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Should I go 4 it wrote:
I tried fisting wife I had lube and glove and still could not do it. I would get 4 fingers in but couldn't get past thumb she was saying it hurt. I squeezed fingers and thumb as told with plenty of lube and no way could I get in. Any suggestions
yeah--just keep trying and use alot of lube.Sounds like your girl is tight and maybe she has not been stretched out good enough yet.
My wife had a baby when she was 16 so she is a little loose and ccan take fisting.She does not get fisted too often but alot of guys want to fist her while she is down and when they do she is moaning like a baby.
fist of fury

Blackburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

WetNready wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna fist me?
i would love to. I just love the feeling of a wet tight love tunnel gripping my hand as it is being brought to a screaming squirting orgasm.
Should I go 4 it

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

doug wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah--just keep trying and use alot of lube.Sounds like your girl is tight and maybe she has not been stretched out good enough yet.
My wife had a baby when she was 16 so she is a little loose and ccan take fisting.She does not get fisted too often but alot of guys want to fist her while she is down and when they do she is moaning like a baby.
Her problem is if it starts to hurt she wants to stop. She was with a black guy she cheated on me with she said he was huge and she had him stop.
Irish girl

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Should I go 4 it wrote:
Go slow. Keep trying. I asked my husband for this and, although we are not there yet, he gets very excited about trying new things. And we WILL get there eventually. So far, so good. An almost continuous orgasm with where we are now. The mixture of pain and pleasure is incredibly exciting. You also need to buy a lubricant called Astroglide. It's different from any other product on the market. And take your time and be gentle. Let her lead the way. We are at 6 weeks and are almost there.

Biggleswade, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

WetNready wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna fist me?
Would love too, where are you from?
Should I go 4 it

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Irish girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go slow. Keep trying. I asked my husband for this and, although we are not there yet, he gets very excited about trying new things. And we WILL get there eventually. So far, so good. An almost continuous orgasm with where we are now. The mixture of pain and pleasure is incredibly exciting. You also need to buy a lubricant called Astroglide. It's different from any other product on the market. And take your time and be gentle. Let her lead the way. We are at 6 weeks and are almost there.
I will grab a bottle and try that next. She just gets mad a little pain and wants to stop right away
Ollieh069

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

vanessa wrote:
would anyone like to swap so nude photos
Add me user name is as above x
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Should I go 4 it wrote:
<quoted text>Her problem is if it starts to hurt she wants to stop. She was with a black guy she cheated on me with she said he was huge and she had him stop.
she needs to be loosened up!!Black guys are good at fisting white p ussy and they will get her loosened up sooner or later.They will have her stretched out good pretty soon.She will probably get swelled up a little for awhile but she will learn to enjoy it and will want black guys to fist her more often.
WetNready

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

hornyguy76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love too, where are you from?
West Sydney

Biggleswade, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

WetNready wrote:
<quoted text>
West Sydney
Little far away then, I'm in England. Lol
fist of fury

Blackburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Hi Miss wet and ready.
I would love to stretch you out and give you that complete orgasm that only fisting allows.
No pain no gain and fisting you squirt and squirt again and again.
WetNready

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

fist of fury wrote:
Hi Miss wet and ready.
I would love to stretch you out and give you that complete orgasm that only fisting allows.
No pain no gain and fisting you squirt and squirt again and again.
I'm so ready for it! Where are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7916 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
2 guys want to show off on skype? 1 min Jamjam8781 38
any guys want to sext?? (Jan '11) 1 min Kylar_240 2,405
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min alex14 135,125
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Blowey2469 334,312
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min BIG MAN 244,265
I peed my panties on the door step... (Dec '11) 2 min Beano 41
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min group cam 438,396
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Jak293 2,651
•••