dixie

Vernon, AL

#386 Dec 29, 2010
snow wrote:
I have been fisted before. It was with a guy that really knew what he was doing and after a lot of time and patience he finally got his whole hand in and he has rather large hands. I havent had any kids and I was pretty tight. The key is to have a gentle partner, lots of lube (even if you think your wet enough), you have to be relaxed, and have lots of time. It took him an hour to get his whole hand in me. No it didnt hurt, the stretching felt a little uncomfortable at first but like I said he was really gentle. As always though it depends on the person.oh and to answer your other question my p*ssy tightened back up. The vagina is actually made to stretch, thats how women give birth. So if its done right you dont have anything to worry about and it can be really pleasurable. Hope the info helps. Happy fisting :)
My experience is much the same. He was very gentle and very patient. Lots of lube. But we never made it all the way. Had lots of fun trying. Very exciting stuff.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#387 Dec 30, 2010
i have a large appetitite for sex and i need some lady loving really soon.
Unique

Okeechobee, FL

#389 Mar 11, 2011
Dont knock it till u try it...i have always been turned on by fisting but never had it done till a cpl months ago.my bf at the time knew what he was doin and yes it hurt at first but the oragasm was crazy...like never before.he did it well znd it was awesome,but u have to be into that kinnda stuff,just depends on what ur fantasies are I guess,i do have in my favor that I have had three kids over 9 lbs so theres my story.judge me if u want.
kinky man

Ashtabula, OH

#391 Apr 11, 2011
I would allow a woman to double fist my arse if she would let me single fist her vagina
Kinky

UK

#392 Apr 28, 2011
I tried to fist my gf but wen it gets to the knockles it wont go in anymore,she likes it but she said it hurts,what should I do?
Kinky

UK

#393 Apr 28, 2011
?
texassized

United States

#395 Apr 29, 2011
canadian guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"AVERAGE = NORMAL ". Thank goodness that I'm average when it comes to potatoes!!! Matter of fact, I prefer my spuds to be french fries. LOL
As for fisting,,,,,,,there was one guest that attempted it with my wife. As stated before, my wife rarely refuses anything that a guest desires but when this guy started trying work his hand into her, she immediately put the kabbosh on it.
After the guest left, I asked her why she didn't at least allow him to try. She replied,
"When you're ready to take one up the ass, then and only then will I allow someone to try that."
I didn't ask again and have never brought it up again. No way, do I want to witness her being hurt.
Sex should always be about pleasure and being gratified.
Where u stay I would do ur wife
should i go 4 it

Cypress, TX

#396 Apr 29, 2011
Is there a fisting expert? Is every girl able to be fisted?
Join Free
Tiny Woman LOVES It

United States

#399 May 15, 2011
My Husband Fist me and I Do Myself about 2 or 3 times a month and I LOVE it !!!!! I'm a Very Small Woman 4'11" and 105 lbs. I have had only one child. The FULL Feeling is Out of This World. As far as streching you out permanently WRONG!!!!! I have a VERY Small Vagina and my Husband has Large hands and a small cock and we have sex almost Every time we do it, and I can still make him Cum in a couple of minutes!!! It gives me the most Mind Blowing Orgasms of my Life , I've actually blacked out a few times I Came So Hard, and It also makes Me Squirt all Over the place !!! Ladies if You Have Never Tried it this is a MUST!!!!! Just Use Lots of Lube ans have your partner go Really Slow and Easy.
IronFist

Grayson, GA

#401 May 18, 2011
Fisting is an intense and very erotic thing to do with a spouse. The female has to have trust in her partner that they will stop if hurting.
Dan

Sheffield, UK

#403 Jun 5, 2011
I fisted my ex-girlfriend of 6 years a number of times and she really enjoyed it. You have to take it really slow, but its worth it once your hand is all the way in.
I found she was still tight, even during penetration immediately following being fisted.
It really is a beautiful experience and she's told me she'll want it again.
I have quite big hands, but it wasn't a problem for her, she loved to look down to see it inside her, and particularly liked to do it one more finger at a time, building up to a whole hand.
I recommend it as a really intimate experience that develops a deep bond between you.
salty

Waltham, MA

#404 Jun 5, 2011
dixie wrote:
<quoted text>
My experience is much the same. He was very gentle and very patient. Lots of lube. But we never made it all the way. Had lots of fun trying. Very exciting stuff.
Same problem, four fingers and thumb, lots of lube. I had her pulling as I pushed so I wouldn't hurt her. Just couldn't get entire hand in :(
glenn

Waltham, MA

#405 Jun 5, 2011
Dan wrote:
I fisted my ex-girlfriend of 6 years a number of times and she really enjoyed it. You have to take it really slow, but its worth it once your hand is all the way in.
I found she was still tight, even during penetration immediately following being fisted.
It really is a beautiful experience and she's told me she'll want it again.
I have quite big hands, but it wasn't a problem for her, she loved to look down to see it inside her, and particularly liked to do it one more finger at a time, building up to a whole hand.
I recommend it as a really intimate experience that develops a deep bond between you.
Just think, some other guy is fisting her now and she's loving it.
Dan

Sheffield, UK

#406 Jun 6, 2011
glenn wrote:
<quoted text> Just think, some other guy is fisting her now and she's loving it.
Nice thought, but it takes some courage to broach the subject with a new partner. Not a lot of guys are up for it, and it could make things awkward. We've not long split up, but I'm sure in time she will find someone who satisfies her needs, and after a while he might read her thoughts. As much as she enjoys it, I doubt very much that she would be brave enough to suggest such a sex act!

Then there is the small possibility that I could receive the call up... ;)
LightBizarre

Arpin, WI

#407 Jun 10, 2011
have had it done just a few times over the years
only once with an entire fully closed fist gently,
in n out n twisting. i was extremely wet n aroused before hand which made it possible and was the BEST EVER
wondering

Miranda, Australia

#408 Jun 13, 2011
what's the limit to this? Maybe I dont need to extend our garage - I could park my ute in her too?
jason

Boyds, MD

#410 Jun 17, 2011
Hey iv been with my wife for 10 years were only 28, we recently started doing this, we started by lots and lots of foreplay, starting with one finger and working are way on up..Time we get to the 4th finger we have to stick with that for a little bit before sliding the thumb down, and even then u have to keep it very wet and work it slow and gentle..Have her lift her ass and hips as u gently put more pressure on and u will feel her stretching around u...Once in dont go crazy as my wife enjoys the fullfillment of just being full so i just kinda twist my hand arund in there and this really get her going, its very intense and the actual intercoarse penis vagina is so amazing afterwords...And all u guys saying i like it to be tight blah blah blah, well you oviously have no sex skills because a women likes being stretched weather its fist or cock, its natural, so if your not stretching her then your not doing it right your only being selfish and worried about urself...Me and my wife have 2 kids we dont do this everytime we play but when we do its very intimate, as she loves me stroking on my cock as i use my other hand to fist her..Well those who already do this enjoy have fun those who arnt doing this step your game up and find a long term partner or just continue hooking up with one nighters to get your rocks off...FOR just having sex is boring i want to make my women stretch to tha max and leave that white cream aftermath!!! Cya
Ripdj

UK

#411 Jul 2, 2011
Felix01 wrote:
<quoted text>Just found this forum, Im a virgin fistee and I live in England
Tell me more, how do you go about fisting a virgin fistee, always wanted to try, never found anyone to do it with
I'll do it for you I'm a pro ;)
muzbdifferent

Brisbane, Australia

#412 Jul 6, 2011
U don't know what you're missing - right person, relaxed state and nice lube...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#413 Jul 6, 2011
would love some photos if anyone has . binick41@yahoo.co.nz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Harryclarke1994 528,404
ever masturbate or perform a sex act with famil... 4 min JBone84 113
best place to meet older men 5 min lovelybaby 1
Sheffield train station BJs 5 min Mark 1
Guys, do you like girls in pantyhose or bare legs? (Aug '11) 5 min flbadcatowner 179
Hey Zoey! (Jun '10) 5 min hal 48,061
male looking for female for skype fun 5 min ychu 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Nigel 404,958
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min jsb 587,761
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 8 min Jimmy37 10,026
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Jback32 244,249
More from around the web