Men how big it too big for a woman's breast size?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: Aug 11

UK

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Do men prefer big or small breasts on their girlfriends? Do men like breast implants of real breasts? Or do you guys like breast implants because they make the woman's breasts much larger?
Jright

Orange Park, FL

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Sexylisa wrote:
Do men prefer big or small breasts on their girlfriends? Do men like breast implants of real breasts? Or do you guys like breast implants because they make the woman's breasts much larger?
I like all tits but prefer smaller ones and real!! How big r urs Lisa?
snowblack

Belgium

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Sexylisa wrote:
can i draw u'r breast?

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Sexylisa,

Like I feel about pretty much everything in life..

More natural the better....and everything in rightful proportions and size...

The ideal female breasts in my opinion are the ones in which accentuates her allure and beauty..makes her feel sexy and sultry...and drives the man to thoughts
of rocking her world between the sheets...
BlackBoy

Harlow, UK

#5 Jan 22, 2013
My ex has 34G breasts (natural), more than a handful and I loved them. Great cleavage and her nipples are extremely sensitive, she would get very turned on and wet from just stroking them lightly.

My wife has 36C breasts and I love them too, I think most men just love all breasts to be honest.

I always said I didn't like implants but I worked with a girl who had implants and just by looking at them in her clothes they looked great, not too big like a D cup but looked (and felt) quite natural.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 20, 2013
My breasts are 40GG and my nipples are extremely sensitive and i get turned on as soon as they are sucked

Since: Dec 12

Vienna, GA

#9 Feb 20, 2013
lucilove wrote:
My breasts are 40GG and my nipples are extremely sensitive and i get turned on as soon as they are sucked
hey send me a pic.2293134703 please
Alex

Trussville, AL

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Bigger is better and fake I dont Liike as much bc they dont fell the same so I rather have real over fake but not small I like big but I would range from like a c no smaller and any biger size real!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Uklaad97 443,570
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Dazza66 524,924
Bra size and age? 2 min Razzy 3,252
straight guys...ever been forced/seduced into g... (Dec '13) 2 min Ben 291
The truth about penis size! 3 min chris 25m 147
any men 40+ wanna jerk over non nude sisters on... 3 min naughty stepd4d 2
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 3 min Freakazoid1979 5,914
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Long69 31,869
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min dave 334,682
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min danjam1991 196,948