Since: Jan 13

Miamisburg, OH

#1116 Jan 4, 2013
add me zee.bajwa1 on skype 27 m xtreme turned on ...
Daty69

Melbourne, Australia

#1117 Jan 4, 2013
tell us about the other things that you did as well Girly

Since: Dec 12

South Africa

#1118 Jan 4, 2013
GirlyGlamTits85 wrote:
Hell yea I did. I'm on here right now bc I'm still COMPLETELY turned on lol I have never done anal until tonight.
U lucky that the first time was tht good....some girls arent tht lucky....u guys ever do any anal play before today?

“Glitter, Heels, Sex!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1119 Jan 4, 2013
Tried to let him in there a long time ago but it hurt too much so he didn't push the subject but I knew that he masturbated to the fantasy of putting it in my ass so I knew he wanted it BAD. I decided what the heck and tried riding it like I usually do but surprising him by sliding it into another hole hehehe. He went nuts of course lol we took a break so he wouldn't bust immediately then he came in my tight a hole and I turned around and got in a sixty nine position and let him watch the "white stuff" oozing out of my hole while I let him put his c0ck in my mouth bc he told me he had a fantasy of ATM. We did WAY MORE TONIGHT lol I am just too excited!:)

“Glitter, Heels, Sex!”

Location hidden

#1120 Jan 4, 2013
Can't believe there's noone to chat with about it :(

South Africa

#1121 Jan 4, 2013
GirlyGlamTits85 wrote:
Can't believe there's noone to chat with about it :(
Sorry for the delayed response...your description of what u guys did just got me day dreaming....god it sounds like u guys had fun...and u mis glam tits are an amazing gf

“Glitter, Heels, Sex!”

Location hidden

#1123 Jan 4, 2013
Believe me I had a good time too. I'm rubbing if anyone wants to chat while I make it squirt hehe I'm still so turned on. I'm really a girl and i honestly did just get anal for the first time ever. Soooooo sexy. Mmmmm.
Awesome

Pampa, TX

#1124 Jan 4, 2013
GirlyGlamTits85 wrote:
Believe me I had a good time too. I'm rubbing if anyone wants to chat while I make it squirt hehe I'm still so turned on. I'm really a girl and i honestly did just get anal for the first time ever. Soooooo sexy. Mmmmm.
I wanna chat!! Email me Michael shane 33 @ yahoo dot com
Join Free
Hot horny

London, UK

#1125 Jan 4, 2013
Are you in uk
Vee

United States

#1126 Jan 4, 2013
GirlyGlamTits85 wrote:
That's really hot girly. What turns you on? If you don't mind me asking
Dan

UK

#1128 Jan 4, 2013
GirlyGlamTits85 wrote:
hey sexy u gt msn show u good time

South Africa

#1129 Jan 4, 2013
GirlyGlamTits85 wrote:
Dont just rub hun...why not slide a finger or two in while u describe what else u guys did
Dsmythct

New York, NY

#1131 Jan 4, 2013
Chat on yahoo IM older male here message me dsmythct

“Glitter, Heels, Sex!”

Location hidden

#1132 Jan 4, 2013
Yahoo is spilla0215 I am Still soaked bc tonight my bf and I had some of our best sex in 6 years. I had FOUR ORGASMSSS!!! I let him slide his cock into my ass hole for the first time tonight and he came in it.... I sucked him off with a sloppy, freaky, naughty JB then I sat on his face.. Then I got on top and slid it into my puxxy to get it soaked then I tried to slide it I. My ass. Once I got it all the way in, I was addicted!!! His faces and nooses were so hot. He was like a teen lol I kept messing with him saying "daddy's taking my virginity, huh?? Please be gentle.... I've never had a big cock in my ass hole before... It's my first time... Do you want to pop my cherry?" After he came inside my ass we got in 69 position, I licked the hard one that just had been pounding my ass while he watched jizz drip out of my tight hole. Then I rode him and he came in my titi also hehe. I'm about to get myself off again.

“Glitter, Heels, Sex!”

Location hidden

#1133 Jan 4, 2013
I'm in one of those moods where I could get an orgasm by squeezing my thighs together.... Soooo wet. SWEAR I'm real. He is of course PASSED out next to me!! ;)
Paul

Bath, UK

#1134 Jan 4, 2013
GirlyGlamTits85 wrote:
I'm in one of those moods where I could get an orgasm by squeezing my thighs together.... Soooo wet. SWEAR I'm real. He is of course PASSED out next to me!! ;)
U want my head between ur legs pulling me on to u

“Glitter, Heels, Sex!”

Location hidden

#1135 Jan 4, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>U want my head between ur legs pulling me on to u
Mmmm I'd love to let you lick up all of our juices from coming over and over.
Plumber man

London, UK

#1137 Jan 4, 2013
Hi people anyone on?
Plumber man

London, UK

#1138 Jan 4, 2013
I'm feeling horny anyone else?
Plumber man

London, UK

#1139 Jan 4, 2013
I'm on my own then oh well guess ill just have to rub myself silly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 2 min Nips_mgee 13,768
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Random 456,071
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 3 min el_duragito 17,510
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Subzero789 598,386
Pee Fetish (Jan '10) 3 min BbwDoesItAll 1,813
Be my male xtube/youtube slave 3 min Tightbtm12 4
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Random 279,356
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min horny at work 36m 76,031
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Mxx 633,828
More from around the web