“LOVE IS GOD”

Since: Feb 11

Chennai, India

#119 Nov 12, 2011
PoliticallyInclined4life wrote:
<quoted text>
actually it started with Muslim Invasions of India
many hindu kings had to gift their wives to Muslim Rulers and pay Tax to survive and work as Their servants
so cuckoldry is Not uncommon
and as the king, so are the subjects
and the subjects had to face the Humiliation of gifting their most beautiful sister/daughter or wife and in some cases mother to get protection from The Rude and Cruel but Sex Loving Muslim Warriors
hey, i truely accept tat muslims are the king of cocks and they wil be the real hero for hindu hungry womens.. As a hindu i admit tat i'm a slave for muslim monsters and i wanna lend my future wife to them.. Those macho guys deserve every hindu womens. Even my mom. Pls contact me at axeee8@gmail.com
Analyst

Dubai, UAE

#120 Nov 17, 2011
Sangeeta wrote:
I have heard of many Indian couples like to have white male lovers and many Indian women are curious about white men and many Indian men love to be cuckolded by white men, Could any Indian men and women and white men who have had this experiance or would like to have this experiance share there views.
I had otherway round experience, british white couple invited me to pleasure wife, i had great fun

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#121 Nov 21, 2011
Fanara wrote:
Back in my swinging days in the 80s there was an Indian couple in our group. The wife was very horny and always made sure she got her orgasm even if she had to get on top and ride.
Her hub sometimes used to drop her off at my mate's flat on his way to work, so that she could be fkd, and collect her later.
Wow! Interesting. Lucky woman for sure.
last known

West Chester, PA

#123 Nov 21, 2011
john wrote:
<quoted text>Sir r u a white man? do u interest in east asian wives. i hope u do. please make asian wives to be u mistress and impregnant them. we asian husband will bow to u as our master.
I like all beautiful women. I don't want to impregnate anyone, but would you like to watch me with your wife from behind? I love it that way, so she must like a hard pounding. If I would be your master after that, would you clean us both up after?

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#124 Nov 22, 2011
Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a stupidity, they were so proud of honor of their women and SATI was in practice. If they offered their wives means they were greedy perverts....
You are right about SATI. But SATI was practised by RAJPUT community not people of all religions etc. But in general, Majority of people were and still are proud of their honour of their women but there are few people in minority that exists in all the ages & in the all communities that are prepared to do anything for money & power. That is why prostitution exists for thousands of years. And those greedy people did serve their wives to various rulers to get some posting or promotion or something else. So, although these cases were negligible but that happened too.
john

Bangkok, Thailand

#125 Dec 6, 2011
last known wrote:
<quoted text>
I like all beautiful women. I don't want to impregnate anyone, but would you like to watch me with your wife from behind? I love it that way, so she must like a hard pounding. If I would be your master after that, would you clean us both up after?
well if my wife want to intercourse with you i have to let that happen. for watching it is ok for i can or i cannot watch depend on u. after u own my wife i will be submissive to u and i will do the "clean up" for both of u.
jivaj mahajan

Brewster, NY

#127 Dec 7, 2011
I'm Indian and my brother let his Indian/Sri Lankan wife get impregnated by a big studd white guy , Its funny because they live in Texas and this white dude was a redneck , Whites and Indians are the best interracial mix .

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#128 Dec 9, 2011
jivaj mahajan wrote:
I'm Indian and my brother let his Indian/Sri Lankan wife get impregnated by a big studd white guy , Its funny because they live in Texas and this white dude was a redneck , Whites and Indians are the best interracial mix .
Interesting. Your brothers wife is lucky for sure
Join Free
john

Bangkok, Thailand

#129 Dec 11, 2011
jivaj mahajan wrote:
I'm Indian and my brother let his Indian/Sri Lankan wife get impregnated by a big studd white guy , Its funny because they live in Texas and this white dude was a redneck , Whites and Indians are the best interracial mix .
Wow im asian husband my is also asian in thailand. My was pregged by caucasian man. I under stand how he feel. My wife and i r happy when we r going to have a mix beautiful child.
Raj

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#131 Dec 20, 2011
if this was in my area, I think that the title should be changed to, White couples and Indian men

happy cuckholding!!

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#133 Jan 1, 2012
Indian_Cuck_Hubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sangeeta,
Hope your well.
About your comment, I don't want to say all the INDIANS, but surely more number of Indian based outside India are happily accepting Cuckold lifestyle, and I am one of those Happy Cuckolds. I have also posted my opinions and my true story in "Cuckold Pregnancy" forum on this website.
Like I said in other forum, I say it here again and I insist saying that, what is important for the future of any successful Family, & society, & the country is the capable, smart & brave children which will shape the future. I am sort of opinion that all nice & caring Husbands, who love their wives & wishes happiness & bright future for their families, should find nice,capable, gentle, strong (physically & mentally) men from society & let them breed your sweet wife for the sake of everyone's advantage.
I am 30 years old married Indian male based in UK. My lovely wife is Indian too and she is 28 years old. We got married 2 years back. My wife was 7 months pregnant from her White Lover when we got married. Her White Lover JOHN was my senior colleague in office. In fact John is the one who brought myself & Nita (My wife) together. John was in Live in relation with my wife for 5 years, and she was pregnant. John never wanted
to marry and settle as family man. He saw a stable, loyal & responsible and future husband in me; for her lover & nice father for their lovechild.
John sent my self & Nita on a trip for 5 days to let us know each other and see whether we can see each other as life partners. Since being in UK for long, I always felt I am less confident, less strong,(both physically & mentally), & less smart than my Whites male colleagues at my office. I was so glad to know that My would be
wife was with such a capable, strong and successful man like my respected colleague John, and not only that, she was bred by him, and I had a chance to accept such a blessed women in my life with such a lively sugar baby of John himself, growing inside her womb, willing to be a bright future of my family. I took only 3 days to decide that Nita will be my Better half.
Myself & Nita and very happy together. we now lead happy and satisfied married life and we both are proud to be a parent of healthy, intelligent & wonderful white baby girl.
Prasad.
Good on you. Your wife is really lucky.
Wife

Edmonton, Canada

#134 Jan 16, 2012
I am lovingly martied to my indian husband. Both are indo canadian.. I work in a white male dominant company and what do i do if they make me feel powerful with their sexual comments toward me.. Eventually a woman is intrigued and wants a deeper feeling. I have a white man that is like my significant other n i share sexual n personal secrets with him.. My hubby knows everything about us as well.. I wud love to have my white friend in my life as well..
happentome

Daly City, CA

#136 Jan 17, 2012
Raj wrote:
if this was in my area, I think that the title should be changed to, White couples and Indian men
happy cuckholding!!
Not just in your area but other places, there are white couples and Indian lovers. Maybe some will post their stories?
mohan

Melbourne, Australia

#137 Jan 19, 2012
hi cuck curious, can u share ur email id so that we can discussed about ur plans for ur wife and her boss, my email is bangsunny1@gmail.com
cuckcurious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mohan
I envy you. We too are in sydney and also going down your path. love to hear from you about ur experiences. have smililar plans for wife and her boss

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#138 Mar 20, 2012
Sangeeta wrote:
I have heard of many Indian couples like to have white male lovers and many Indian women are curious about white men and many Indian men love to be cuckolded by white men, Could any Indian men and women and white men who have had this experiance or would like to have this experiance share there views.
If it is anything to go by Topix posters then it does appear that there are lot of Indian men love to be cuckolded by white men. But also, it will not be possible unless Indian women choose to part their legs for white lovers to eat their cherries. This could be because Indian people's preference for white skin and obsession to have good looking kids.

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

N/A

#139 Mar 20, 2012
Aisha from Australia wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is anything to go by Topix posters then it does appear that there are lot of Indian men love to be cuckolded by white men. But also, it will not be possible unless Indian women choose to part their legs for white lovers to eat their cherries. This could be because Indian people's preference for white skin and obsession to have good looking kids.
And which category do you belong to Aisha?
contraman

Uxbridge, UK

#140 Mar 22, 2012
Aisha from Australia wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is anything to go by Topix posters then it does appear that there are lot of Indian men love to be cuckolded by white men. But also, it will not be possible unless Indian women choose to part their legs for white lovers to eat their cherries. This could be because Indian people's preference for white skin and obsession to have good looking kids.
Agree with you---Indian women DO part their legs for white men,'cos, as you say, the preference for white skin & good looking kids!
You are probably Indian---would u part your legs for a white man, SPECIALLY when you were ovulating & fertile?
mohan

Prahran, Australia

#141 Mar 22, 2012
After having 3 kids from 3 white men, my wife has finally got herself fixed so that she can have as much fucks as she wants with as many men without the worry of having kids. today is her first nightout after the surgery, feeling turned on by it now
contraman

Uxbridge, UK

#142 Mar 22, 2012
mohan wrote:
After having 3 kids from 3 white men, my wife has finally got herself fixed so that she can have as much fucks as she wants with as many men without the worry of having kids. today is her first nightout after the surgery, feeling turned on by it now
Mohan, do you get to watch? Are any of her lovers blond n blue eyed?
On another topix, it was pretty much established that blond men have the biggest cocks----just wondering whether your wife has taken advantage of that privelage!
contraman

Uxbridge, UK

#143 Mar 22, 2012
Are there any Indian cuckolds there, but married to white women, & where the wife performs with white men---the classic 'white on white' cuckoldry. Can u imagine the thrill from such a love union? The shame? The humiliation?
EVERYONE knowing that the dark skinned husband was the ULTIMATE cuckold!
'White on white','blonde on blond'!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If a vagina is 3-7 inches deep on average,how c... (May '08) 5 min cockblock6000000 230
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min wanitt 99,919
fakt marathi zavazavi 5 min Nikita 3,295
delhi gay sex 6 min James 9,774
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min disnik96 355,708
What penis size do women really prefer? (Jun '09) 6 min James P 3,216
yiqiniso yini ukuthi abo mama/sisi bathanda inc... (Jan '09) 6 min vr6veja 4,333
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Snapsaycheeze 747,975
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min Uh_boy 743,190
Dirty ki...k 9 min Hiksu 73,418
More from around the web