Comments
801 - 820 of 3,506 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882
Apr 25, 2011
 
upmyazz wrote:
I saw one once and I walked over all oiled up and slid it all the way up my butt, the guy didn't even mind then he shot his load all over my face it was hot!!
Was his name Daddy?

Since: Feb 11

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#883
Apr 25, 2011
 
One time i went to a nude beach . i wusnt wearing a towel , since i didnt have an erection . im 6.5 soft nd 7.7 hard . so as i wus walking , i noticed girls staring at my c*ck . dey were laughing nd smiling , but i knew they weren't teasing me . i started smiling as well , as i saw how sexy those girls were . i layed my towel on the sand nd i took a nap . wen i woke up , i noticed this group of girls that kept walking back nd forth . one of then came up to me nd asked if she can touch it , so i sed go ahead . nd she gently touched my head , den started stroking my shaft . after a lil while , i wanted to blow my load all over her naked body . but, she stopped nd smiled nd sed " i love it " nd den gave this sexy teasing giggle . she wus 15 nd wus developed already . im 16 gonna be 17 . since that day , everytime i've gone to the beach , there she wus nd everytime she asked to touch it again .
Brendan

Terrebonne, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884
Apr 26, 2011
 
Good for you, that is the best way to experience true freedom, and enjoyment. good on ya !!!
wet cat wrote:
I went to a nude beach for the first time this summer, near Moncton , New Brunswick, Canada. At first, it felt kinda wierd, walking around naked, no boner, just limp. But i gotta admit it, all those naked woman all around, pretty hard not to get a boner. I met one lady, who sensed my awkwardness and spent the day with me. We talked, walked, swam and lay on the beach. As I walked he to her car, at the end of the evening, my boner came back, thicker and fuller than ever. I guess I felt that since we were now parting our own ways, she'd want "some". We gave each other a hug and she reached down and grabbed my cock and said that she'd been waiting to do that since we met. I asked if she had some time, we looked at each other and had the best oral sex EVER. A teenage girl walked by as I was getting my boner shined! She just looked in awe and stood there. I was not ashamed. I can't to go back.
Christian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885
Apr 26, 2011
 
Stalkinuforever1 wrote:
One time i went to a nude beach . i wusnt wearing a towel , since i didnt have an erection . im 6.5 soft nd 7.7 hard . so as i wus walking , i noticed girls staring at my c*ck . dey were laughing nd smiling , but i knew they weren't teasing me . i started smiling as well , as i saw how sexy those girls were . i layed my towel on the sand nd i took a nap . wen i woke up , i noticed this group of girls that kept walking back nd forth . one of then came up to me nd asked if she can touch it , so i sed go ahead . nd she gently touched my head , den started stroking my shaft . after a lil while , i wanted to blow my load all over her naked body . but, she stopped nd smiled nd sed " i love it " nd den gave this sexy teasing giggle . she wus 15 nd wus developed already . im 16 gonna be 17 . since that day , everytime i've gone to the beach , there she wus nd everytime she asked to touch it again .
So why didn't you start dating her?
Jennimom

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#887
Apr 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My son and me went to a south america on a much needed vacation for me. My husband did not attend. We went to a nude beach,and had lots of fun. We came back,and the fun has not stopped. My son is incredible!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#888
Apr 26, 2011
 
Jennimom wrote:
My son and me went to a south america on a much needed vacation for me. My husband did not attend. We went to a nude beach,and had lots of fun. We came back,and the fun has not stopped. My son is incredible!
and you had sex with him?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#889
Apr 26, 2011
 
Jennimom wrote:
My son and me went to a south america on a much needed vacation for me. My husband did not attend. We went to a nude beach,and had lots of fun. We came back,and the fun has not stopped. My son is incredible!
So your daughter went with your husband and there fun has not stopped

Since: Feb 11

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#890
Apr 27, 2011
 
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>So why didn't you start dating her?
Nahh we juss fool around
Join Free

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#891
Apr 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

These threads are so far from the norm that happens at either a nudist beach or commune from my experrience. Either you are fantasizing or you haven't been to a normal well run and supervised location...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#892
Apr 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

wishbone24 wrote:
These threads are so far from the norm that happens at either a nudist beach or commune from my experrience. Either you are fantasizing or you haven't been to a normal well run and supervised location...
I would say more than 75% are fiction

Since: Feb 11

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#893
Apr 27, 2011
 
well juss to let ya know mine's isnt fake . you can think whatever you want , it still happened .
Christian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894
Apr 27, 2011
 
Stalkinuforever1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahh we juss fool around
LOL you remind me of my best friend Andre! He's been with hundreds of men and women lol!

Since: Feb 11

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#895
Apr 27, 2011
 
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you remind me of my best friend Andre! He's been with hundreds of men and women lol!
Lol thanks . but i've only been with lots of women lmfao

Since: Feb 11

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896
Apr 27, 2011
 
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you remind me of my best friend Andre! He's been with hundreds of men and women lol!
what can i say ? im never a guy that can stay with one girl , lol
Christian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897
Apr 27, 2011
 
Stalkinuforever1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol thanks . but i've only been with lots of women lmfao
LOL you should try some guys too man their fun as well.

Since: Feb 11

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898
Apr 27, 2011
 
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you should try some guys too man their fun as well.
lol nahh sorry i dont go that way , i stick to pu**ies all day lol xD
Christian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899
Apr 27, 2011
 
Stalkinuforever1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol nahh sorry i dont go that way , i stick to pu**ies all day lol xD
LOL that's ok I understand! Pu**ies are less painful though! Have you ever ate a girl?

Since: Feb 11

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900
Apr 27, 2011
 
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>LOL that's ok I understand! Pu**ies are less painful though! Have you ever ate a girl?
Lmfao so many times , i forgot !

Since: Feb 11

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901
Apr 27, 2011
 
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>LOL that's ok I understand! Pu**ies are less painful though! Have you ever ate a girl?
lol to ask me that question is like asking a cat have you ever chased a mouse
Jennifer

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#902
Apr 28, 2011
 
I've been going to naturist camps and beaches with my mom and dad since I was little. I've seen lots of fellas with stiffies.

I've had sex, too, the last two times. Mom and dad don't know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6092 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 1 min rachael 88,844
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 1 min Jen 34,899
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min ztuz55 438,556
Asked and Answered (Mar '13) 1 min Darkforeboding 15,988
trade yung 2 min samdayok 6
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min natenate298 135,260
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Daddy wants to play 244,435
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Ryaninno 334,569
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min Scar 2,672
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••