Comments
561 - 580 of 3,499 Comments Last updated 19 hrs ago
Shaun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#627
Mar 24, 2011
 
Hamburger Helper!
brad

Old Greenwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#628
Mar 24, 2011
 
Kirsten wrote:
It is quite complimentary is I am part of the reason they are getting hard. Most men get somewhat excited at the site of naked people.
Kirsten, I go to the lighthouse nude beach at robert moses fire island. I sometimes get aroused and hard when looking at the female beauty on the beach, and also if i think that a woman is checking out and enjoying my male nude body. makes me feel masculine and pride in being male. sort of a psychological sensual thing going on. thought i would add my thoughts to the discussion...

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#629
Mar 24, 2011
 
Kirsten wrote:
Susan you are correct. When we went on our trip and my friends BF removed his shorts I certainly looked. It didn't take long for both him and my husband to get hard. We enjoyed the site stiing around with the two guys and told them so. Very comfortable.
Thats how it should be done. I was talking with 2 guys once and they knew I was looking we all joked about it.
Bob

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#630
Mar 24, 2011
 
Gail NH11 wrote:
I'm just looking at the title of this thread and wondering ...
Just where is this nude beach? Mmmmm
My wife and I have been to Black's Beach and it is great. But our favorite is at St Paul de Mar in NE Spain. Near Barcelona. She teases every guy in sight and they often show an erection for her. I sure do get hard watching her and I like it. Try to keep it up all afternoon. Enjoy being seen.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#631
Mar 24, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I enjoy seeing hard ons. I love seeing them looking a bit embarressd, as they know many women dont like that. but i love seeing hard ons and talking to men with them at nude beaches. Its so great. it feeels sexy.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#632
Mar 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

We are lucky where I live as there are numerous beaches near by where we can go with out being seen clothes free. I am part of a mini commune of 3 females and 3 males living a nudist lifestyle where possible. We socialise together besides living together and take care of each other's needs in all ways if you get my drift. We often enjoy a Sunday at a remote beach where others never step foot on apart for an occasional surf fisherman. In the middle of the day we move away from the sun and sand to the protection of trees and bushes enjoying a picnic. We often play with each other in the wooded locations away from prying eyes. We males are often teased by our opposites until we get boners. The girls do enjoy them selves as we males do. All good fun being good for each other in nature's outdoors...
Marie Victoria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#633
Mar 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

SuzanneB wrote:
I enjoy seeing hard ons. I love seeing them looking a bit embarressd, as they know many women dont like that. but i love seeing hard ons and talking to men with them at nude beaches. Its so great. it feeels sexy.
AMEN!!!!!
Kirsten

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#634
Mar 25, 2011
 
SuzanneB wrote:
I enjoy seeing hard ons. I love seeing them looking a bit embarressd, as they know many women dont like that. but i love seeing hard ons and talking to men with them at nude beaches. Its so great. it feeels sexy.
They enjoy us looking. It is natural and great to see they can be comfortalbe with being hard in front of us.
Join Free

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#635
Mar 25, 2011
 
Kirsten wrote:
<quoted text>They enjoy us looking. It is natural and great to see they can be comfortalbe with being hard in front of us.
and only watch them or have to do ?
Kirsten

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#636
Mar 25, 2011
 
Leon34 wrote:
<quoted text>
and only watch them or have to do ?
For me looking is enough. Happy with my man. I certainly enjoyed the sight of my friends new BF. He has a great body and a nice package :). She was happy to have me enjoy the sights and she enjoyed my husband naked as well.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#637
Mar 25, 2011
 
Kirsten wrote:
<quoted text>For me looking is enough. Happy with my man. I certainly enjoyed the sight of my friends new BF. He has a great body and a nice package :). She was happy to have me enjoy the sights and she enjoyed my husband naked as well.
hi kirsten,if u have any pic,s for me i will show u my package.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#638
Mar 25, 2011
 
Kirsten wrote:
<quoted text>For me looking is enough. Happy with my man. I certainly enjoyed the sight of my friends new BF. He has a great body and a nice package :). She was happy to have me enjoy the sights and she enjoyed my husband naked as well.
sure !)),,,enjoy !,,,and how old are you Kirsten ?
if would you like to talk more,my email ceryasa@gmail.com

I would like to hear from you ,,,)
Kirsten

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#639
Mar 25, 2011
 
Sorry just with friends for now...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640
Mar 25, 2011
 
Kirsten wrote:
Sorry just with friends for now...
haha kristen,i am ur friend,!and always will.
Susan

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#641
Mar 25, 2011
 
SuzanneB wrote:
I enjoy seeing hard ons. I love seeing them looking a bit embarressd, as they know many women dont like that. but i love seeing hard ons and talking to men with them at nude beaches. Its so great. it feeels sexy.
Yeah. They often do look embarrassed at first. I try to keep guys in conversation and let them know that I like seeing them naked and hard. I know I'm a shameless tease but I love going to nude beaches and looking for opportunities to talk to naked strangers in public. Lucky for me that my husband does not mind.
Kirsten

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#642
Mar 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. They often do look embarrassed at first. I try to keep guys in conversation and let them know that I like seeing them naked and hard. I know I'm a shameless tease but I love going to nude beaches and looking for opportunities to talk to naked strangers in public. Lucky for me that my husband does not mind.
Only spoke to a couple strangers male and female. One guy was talking to my GF and me and we had the pleasure of watching him get a huge erection. I am not hung up on size but he had one of the bigger one's i've seen. He was nice to let us enjoy the sight of his hardon without being a perv.
Fenry Honda

Owings Mills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#643
Mar 25, 2011
 
Just as long somebody isn't wailing away what is the problem? Either drop back in the water, turn over, or use your towel. Btw I had nude swimming in school back in the day and had my soldier snap to attention and I had no problem. People noticed but so? At what point do people lern that Junior has two purposes and one of them involves getting big?
Susan

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#644
Mar 25, 2011
 
Kirsten wrote:
<quoted text>Only spoke to a couple strangers male and female. One guy was talking to my GF and me and we had the pleasure of watching him get a huge erection. I am not hung up on size but he had one of the bigger one's i've seen. He was nice to let us enjoy the sight of his hardon without being a perv.
That must have been good fun! I don't care so much about his size ans what's going on down there. And the cause of it .....what's going on in his mind. And if I happen to be naked too, then I can't help thinking it may be ME that's making him get big!

“Happy to be here”

Since: Dec 10

Huntsville, Al

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#645
Mar 25, 2011
 
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>That must have been good fun! I don't care so much about his size ans what's going on down there. And the cause of it .....what's going on in his mind. And if I happen to be naked too, then I can't help thinking it may be ME that's making him get big!
hey susan, how are you hun, havn't talked in a while :-) V
Reality

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#646
Mar 25, 2011
 
Brenda2011 wrote:
<quoted text>I used that to emphasize my point.
My point exactly. You unwittingly make my case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4753 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 3 min Marko 6,144
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min janvanc3 NEW SN 434,461
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min Uk lad gay 41,566
youngest prostitute (Dec '13) 3 min Goodnhard33 112
Want to be a good slut for your man? (Mar '13) 3 min Danny19 33
Gay Sex in Adelaide 3 min blompo 2
my work story 4 min mark 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Steelliot 329,578
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Hockey56 240,289
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Zac 132,228
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min Martin 2,056
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••