Men with erections at a nude beach
California

Citrus Heights, CA

#3211 Apr 9, 2013
Kathy wrote:
LOL..........sorry. Well here is the rest of it. He asked me if I was there alone,and I said no, I was with my husband. He asked me where he was,andI pointed him out to him. He went over to my husband and the two of them were talking. The jamican guy came back to me and asked if I would like to have a few drinks with him. I told him it would be fine as long as my husband did not mind. We have more than a few drinks....lol. He invited me back to his room for a night cap,and i went with him. I only had a swiming wrap around me.....and that was it. We went to his room and had a few more drinks, he asked me if I ever had a black guy before,and I said no,but have thought about it....LOL. He kissed me very sexy and I put my tounge in his mouth. I reached down to fell this monster cock of his and it was as hard as a pipe,and the head was wet with pre-cum. He layed me down and got on top of me. I could feel his head next to my wet pussy....and he slid it in. He was very thick. I thought he was going to split me in half. He tryed to put it all in ....it felt like it was going to come out my belly button. I told him I could not take that whole thing. He backed out......and let about 7" in me. And let me tell you that was more than enough. He came in about 5 mints. all over my belly. so--all you guys hard now?
Is this story true? How come you let the black cock gets inside of your body? You didn't think of your husband at the moment? Did your husband find out later? What happened next?
California

Citrus Heights, CA

#3212 Apr 9, 2013
NancyGas wrote:
Humm I've never been to a nude beach - Got to put that on my to do list.....
NancyGas is beautiful. I love her
fkk fan

Esch-sur-alzette, Luxembourg

#3213 Apr 9, 2013
like it to walk naked in front of young and older girls on nudist beaches. show off my little penis even strip back my foreskin when girls are looking and making fun off my short penis hihih
Soupreader

Kissimmee, FL

#3214 Apr 12, 2013
Any one in my area I will join you and go to a nudist camp or etc I'm on Skype for any chat with me
Michael

Banbury, UK

#3215 Apr 14, 2013
I was at a nude beach a few years ago in Fuerteventura. I don't usually like them because I do always get an erection(I like the breeze, it gets me worked up) but there were these little rock walls built so it kind of hid you a little bit.

I ended up falling asleep in the midday heat with a full erection, I knew I had it when I fell asleep but it felt good so I just kept relaxing.

Got woken up very close to cumming with 40 something german woman riding me, she just pinned me down and kept going till i came.

It was a really good experience but I did feel abused too, pretty much just got raped off her.
Tyler

Richmond, VA

#3216 Apr 14, 2013
So, basically this entire thread is just a bunch of made up stories with very few people who've even been to a real nude beach.
Rob

Hollywood, FL

#3217 Apr 15, 2013
Tyler wrote:
So, basically this entire thread is just a bunch of made up stories with very few people who've even been to a real nude beach.
I agree. Some of these ridiculous comments are just stupid. Check out experience project dot com and search erections on nude beach. You'll find real stories and confessions.

“Diem Carped. Smiles { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3218 Apr 15, 2013
Tyler wrote:
Thats true Tyler there are many out there that never been to a nude beach before.I been to many up and down the West Coast of California over the years with family and friends or just me and wife.And meant some great people in the life style too.
Join Free
futurenudist

Ankeny, IA

#3219 Apr 18, 2013
mommytits wrote:
I have been to a nudist beach many times before and frequently see men with erections. They try to hide it but I wish they wouldn't. I don't think erections are anything to embarrassed about or ashamed of. my husband would get them and my sons would always get them when they came with and saw all the nude girls. erections are natural and beautiful, wish people wouldn't be so uptight about it
Very well expressed!
I am in full agreement!
When I go to a nudist resort, and if I get
erections,I will feel relaxed about it!

Location hidden

#3220 Apr 18, 2013
That's the problem we have Mommytits in this country to many up tight people that think it's crude to be nude in front of others and get erection.I never hide my erection I am pretty proud of what I have and I seen many women would agree with me on that.

Location hidden

#3221 Apr 18, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Some of these ridiculous comments are just stupid. Check out experience project dot com and search erections on nude beach. You'll find real stories and confessions.
That place is a joke unless you want guys pretending to be girls trying to scam money from you.Then go for it.

Location hidden

#3223 Apr 18, 2013
ThisGayMixedGuy1 wrote:
Not to mention most nude beaches I have heard of, frowns upon sexual acts on their beaches.
Depend what beach and where you are at. If you out in the open having sex yes you get in trouble most go and hide behind rock buffs or rock reefs and have fun.

“Father & Daughter”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3224 Apr 19, 2013
My 4 adult daughters (26 24 22 20) and I (46) all go to nudist beach's quite regularly and I quite often have an erection , I find nothing offensive about it and neither do my daughters , its just a part of life and my daughters admit to being wet more than once as well as nipple erections all the time .
AnxiousToTry

United States

#3225 Apr 29, 2013
Do most women enjoy seeing erections on the beach? My GF loves to see mine but I have never been to a nude beach, but want to try.
Chelsea

Liverpool, UK

#3226 Apr 29, 2013
I was on a nude beach just recently, I noticed this one guy was looking at me all the time I was there. I have a flat stomache, blonde hair, I shave, and I have natural boobs aswell. He had a boner. He was super big aswell, so I got turned on a little. We starting chatting, and since then we have been dating!
Rob

Jupiter, FL

#3228 May 1, 2013
AnxiousToTry wrote:
Do most women enjoy seeing erections on the beach? My GF loves to see mine but I have never been to a nude beach, but want to try.
My experience has been that some do and some don't. Usually the women that will set up next to you are the ones that like to see an erection. People that go to the nude beach regularly tend to sit in the same spot, so I scope out the beach the day before, and will pick a spot where I see groups of women hanging out, then I'll get there early the next day and wait to see who sets up around me. This works great and I often will have many women around me checking out my erection.

Location hidden

#3229 May 1, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
My experience has been that some do and some don't. Usually the women that will set up next to you are the ones that like to see an and erection. People that go to the nude beach regularly tend to sit in the same spot, so I scope out the beach the day before, and will pick a spot where I see groups of women hanging out, then I'll get there early the next day and wait to see who sets up around me. This works great and I often will have many women around me checking out my erection.
Very good plain me and wife tend to be lay around other group of women.And it ok with me being she is my wife and she can turn many women heads still. And they enjoy looking at her gets my one foot in the door. So we end up having good conversation with a few beautiful women on a nice nude day at the beach.
Aiden

London, UK

#3230 May 2, 2013
Tyler wrote:
Been lots of times and nothing happened.
Aiden

London, UK

#3231 May 2, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
My experience has been that some do and some don't. Usually the women that will set up next to you are the ones that like to see an erection. People that go to the nude beach regularly tend to sit in the same spot, so I scope out the beach the day before, and will pick a spot where I see groups of women hanging out, then I'll get there early the next day and wait to see who sets up around me. This works great and I often will have many women around me checking out my erection.
Cfnm

Since: Feb 13

Ireland

#3232 May 10, 2013
Anyone on for beach chat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just for sexy n cute guys I can do anything x 1 min SilvaW 37
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Jayg789 965,912
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 1 min dommeforslaves 213,302
I want a lil girl 2 min maaaarrrrcooo 256
Pune Gay Whatsapp Chat 2 min shree 1,105
I'm a good lookin M with money on k...k lookin ... 2 min Ds House 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Thatboi999 131,846
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Jond12321 52,353
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min yankeesman312 475,768
More from around the web