Men with erections at a nude beach
6pack man

Winnipeg, Canada

#2739 Jul 3, 2012
Kristen wrote:
I was wondering what other women thought about seeing men with erections at nude beaches. I have been going to a local nude beach for two years now and always like seeing men with hardons. It doesn't happen often, but is very hot when it does. What is your opinion?
U wanna have sex?

“love, forever”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2740 Jul 3, 2012
Nudist from Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
yep.. gay.. com'on u know it.. and it's ok..::pat on head::
lol,:-)

“love, forever”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2741 Jul 3, 2012
Nudist from Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
you are gay or bisexual
and it's okay, really.
robson

UK

#2742 Jul 4, 2012
I think my wife would like to see some erections on a beach. Especially ones which curve upwards as mine doesn't

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2743 Jul 4, 2012
Kristen wrote:
I was wondering what other women thought about seeing men with erections at nude beaches. I have been going to a local nude beach for two years now and always like seeing men with hardons. It doesn't happen often, but is very hot when it does. What is your opinion?
I never saw one, I guess I was going to the wrong beach...
robson

UK

#2744 Jul 4, 2012
fre_sca wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw one, I guess I was going to the wrong beach...
Would you like to see one?

Location hidden

#2747 Jul 4, 2012
masturbieren wrote:
<quoted text>
Miami Beach has a nude beach section.
i don't doubt it but i was speaking about erections while at nude beaches... lol

Location hidden

#2748 Jul 4, 2012
robson wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to see one?
what's your guess
robson

UK

#2749 Jul 4, 2012
Depends if you a male or female I suppose?

Location hidden

#2750 Jul 4, 2012
robson wrote:
Depends if you a male or female I suppose?
not necessarily Watson
robson

UK

#2751 Jul 4, 2012
Good point. What are you BTW?

Location hidden

#2752 Jul 4, 2012
robson wrote:
Good point. What are you BTW?
u could check my profile and find your answer, female
robson

UK

#2753 Jul 4, 2012
Where are you in the world?

Location hidden

#2754 Jul 4, 2012
robson wrote:
Where are you in the world?
one timezone away from you
Roger Dodger

Portland, OR

#2755 Jul 4, 2012
sometimes the parents get mad at you and run you off, but I love to walk sporting wood like that along a nude beach – there are two of them near our house where it's legal – and anyway come upon a family with young kids, as soon as they notice me I reached down and start stroking it slowly, it's the biggest thrill ever and they always giggle and point! It's best if you can catch them away from their parental units, of course. Then you get the time to do it fast enough to let them watch you shoot off! After that happens your hardon goes down, and you walk away innocently like nothing happened.
robson

UK

#2757 Jul 4, 2012
Roger Dodger wrote:
sometimes the parents get mad at you and run you off, but I love to walk sporting wood like that along a nude beach – there are two of them near our house where it's legal – and anyway come upon a family with young kids, as soon as they notice me I reached down and start stroking it slowly, it's the biggest thrill ever and they always giggle and point! It's best if you can catch them away from their parental units, of course. Then you get the time to do it fast enough to let them watch you shoot off! After that happens your hardon goes down, and you walk away innocently like nothing happened.
Paedo!
Woody

Sattahip, Thailand

#2758 Jul 4, 2012
Roger Dodger wrote:
That's pretty sick.
Horny25

UK

#2759 Jul 5, 2012
Any girls want to see my erection Kik me at MK062 and I will send you pictures
Mrnice

Linden, NJ

#2760 Jul 5, 2012
So my girlfriend and I recently went to the beach. It was a rather secluded beach and while walking to the spot we settled on saw several nude people and topless girls, very little in comparison to this with clothes. So we set up at a spot and I decided that I would like try nude sun bathing. With not too many around I wasn't too worried. My girlfriend followed suit after taking her top off, when I saw her naked I immediately got sprung and just laid on it for a while, it wouldn't go down and her looking at with the occasional tickle didn't help. Anyway, after about 30 mins of having the people around us stare at my cock, a couple a guy and a couple girls scattered across who couldn't help but look I guess. So after 30 mins I noticed that all the females had their tops off and one was staring even facing us. She was watching us(maybe me) and this also made me a little hard. I would stand up to get drinks sunscreen etc and she would fast her head up high like some bay watch babe, she also did this while eating. But yea I was getting hard when people would stare sucking I. The ends of their watermelon like it was a falic object. However my point is get your balls and tits out at the beach I might encourage those around you even get you some attention......we also had crazy sex behind the beach somewhere out of the way(not gross fucking beside peop!)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2761 Jul 5, 2012
My wife and I go to nude beaches but she goes down first and then I go down so that nobody knows we are together. She finds a spot gets naked and lubes up. Knowing that I love to watch her to walk nude, she will take walks along the shore. She walks as far as there is an audience behind. Depending on her mood, she might go into the water and come back out, or just sit her bare ass in the sand, knees up sit for a while, just so she can stand up and "brush off" the sand off her ass. I love to watch her brush off her tits (just for the jiggle) even though she has no sand on them.

I have watched guys get up after she passes and walk behind her just so they can watch her as she walks. More than a few single guys have walked up beside her just to start a conversation.

With some of those guys we have a game with a goal. If it is a guy she finds attractive, she'll find where I am and will walk with the guy until they have just passed me. She will stop and turn around so that she is facing both him and me. This way, she can see me watching her as she begins to innocently flirt with the guy. If you have never watched your nude wife flirting, well.... you should. This always causes an enjoyable problem for me, but I manage to keep the "problem" covered.

According to our game plan, she will look at the guys cock several times in a way that it is obvious to him that she's checking him out. Of course, she is also doing this to get a beginning rise out of him. Still following the plan, she will make it obvious to him that she notices that he is swelling, which then allows her to sheepishly apologize for staring at his "penis." I insist she use that word just to get him going even more.

She'll say "let's go in the water" so that he "won't get arrested," and then she will again profusely apologize, keeping the conversation directed at his cock.

She had a spur of the moment idea as she was talking to one guy (a problem that we hadn't considered while planning the game) that she uses every time now. As they walked into the water she tried to keep him from going in too deep. Her idea was keep him shallow enough so that she could still see his cock just below the surface(she said that otherwise she wouldn't know if she got the goal), and she could keep her tits in his view. This way she could keep making more comments like "I see you're not ready to get out yet." The goal? To get a full blown hard on from a guy she doesn't know while she is nude and standing a few feet from him, by just flirting. From there the conversation has free reign, but whether the guy asks her out or just for her number, she always tells them she is sorry but that she is married. Some guys have been able to come out of the water, others have had to stay in a while longer.

So this is the game. Everybody playing enjoys it but not everybody knows how many are playing...or watching.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexting mobile numbers AUSTRALIA (Aug '12) 1 min nick68 938
Bisexual sex with me and my girlfriend 1 min Stax74xx 4
Gay meet liverpool/merseyside (Feb '13) 1 min Mike 5,645
Gay/bi k.k 2 min kpersonalcollection 138,072
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Amber6970 222,233
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 2 min Up4trade32 121,304
GAY B BM Pins exchange - starting again (Oct '13) 2 min Good time 8,206
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min millitarydick 1,449,062
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 4 min Jay 328,282
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 30 min Stax74xx 24,532