Men with erections at a nude beach
TikiSpeedoGuy

Hollywood, FL

#2490 May 13, 2012
Emilyestbelle wrote:
I went to a nude beach last summer with some friends. My friends sister drove us so there were no parents.I was really nervous about going but got talked into it. I have to say it was kind of awkward seeing guys with hard ons looking at me. But strangely it was a turn on too: knowing that I was being admired.
Thank you for your honesty. I think that a lot of women think like you and see it as flattering that a man gets a hard on looking at them. I go to Haulover nude beach in Miami and enjoy being seen by women. I don't walk around and flaunt my erections, but really enjoy laying in the sun by pairs or small groups of women and getting a hard on. It's very exciting having them checking me out. Very few seem to mind and most will down right stare at my package. I absoltely LOVE this!
TikiSpeedoGuy

Hollywood, FL

#2491 May 13, 2012
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Threatened? I love seeing guys with erections. Maybe I was the cause of it. People go to nude beaches to see and be seen. I think it is good fun.
Thanks for sharing. I love getting erections at the nude beach in Miami. I try to put my towel down close to women so that they can really check me out when I get hard. It's very exciting. Especially when I find a group of women that I can set up next to. I pretend to be sleeping while they talk about my package.
Old Jim 2

Granada, Nicaragua

#2493 May 13, 2012
... GOOD 4 U! You are 'expanding your horizons". Having new, Safe experiences. Did you perhaps spread your legs a bit? And just how much were U turned on? Wet? Tingly? Did you have to 'relieve' yourself that night? It's ALL good. Have you returned? And how did your friends like the beach?
Emilyestbelle wrote:
I went to a nude beach last summer with some friends. My friends sister drove us so there were no parents.I was really nervous about going but got talked into it. I have to say it was kind of awkward seeing guys with hard ons looking at me. But strangely it was a turn on too: knowing that I was being admired.
Big Boy 17462

Minto, Australia

#2494 May 13, 2012
I love haveing a stroll on nude beach see some hot girls usually im like half stiff but other times its rock hard and the girls love to stare at it
BeachErection

Hollywood, FL

#2495 May 14, 2012
Sweetmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Another boring ego guy. Stroking in front of them?
I agree with you, stroking it is not cool, and illegal!
However, I go to the legal nude beach in Miami. I get a thrill when I'm looked at by women. Sometimes I'll get an erection, but will not touch or bring unnecessary attention to it. I'll just remain lying down on my towel and enjoy the women that choose to look. Is that acceptable to you?
UwillNeverKnow

Springfield, MO

#2497 May 14, 2012
My boyfriend told me about this site and frankly I find most of the threads to be creepy or downright pervvy. But I gotta admit this topic interests me. Here's why: I spent a semester in France my junior year in college and three of us girls went to the beach one day and were surprised to see how many people were sunbathing nude. We were prepared for topless women and had pretty much decided beforehand that we would brown our boobs too. But there were many women completely naked, and even more guys that way. We didn't see any of the guys obviously wanking, but we saw plenty of stiffies, especially on those guys who were strolling the beach checking out the women. Eventually we decided to lose our bottoms too, and we tried experimenting what poses got the most attention and physical reactions. Spreading our legs, even just a little, while lying flat was the winner. Sitting up with legs crossed Indian-style was a close second. It was a turn-on knowing we were turning them on, yet we felt safe doing it in a public place where the guys could only look but not touch. We talked about how it made us understand how some women can be strippers.
BoatGuy

Roselle, IL

#2499 May 14, 2012
One of the things high on my bucket list is visit to a nude beach, my wife won't have any part of it thou so I guess I have to keep dreaming.
BoatGuy

Streamwood, IL

#2501 May 14, 2012
larry just me being me wrote:
Take it slow just go clothing on at first then when comfortable remove clothes. Over time you will not even feel nude just relaxed. It takes time but you will find that it is no different than a beach with clothes
Oh I have no problem with going nude at a beach, my wife, well, let me tell you this. We went to see Hair back in the 70's and she got sick from the nudity.... Kind of shoots a nude beach in the ass... If she see's anyone nude on a beach she'll leave.
Join Free
Louie

Staten Island, NY

#2502 May 14, 2012
Kristen wrote:
I was wondering what other women thought about seeing men with erections at nude beaches. I have been going to a local nude beach for two years now and always like seeing men with hardons. It doesn't happen often, but is very hot when it does. What is your opinion?
Hi Christine, I have been going to a nude beach in Sandy Hook, NJ for a long time. When I see a woman looking at me I do get a full rection. I have my sun glasses on but I see them look at me. I get turned on and I hope they get turned on by what they see. I love it. Going back to this.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2503 May 14, 2012
It's happened a few times for me and I love it hehe.

Being from Europe, I noticed it is not a big deal at all over there.
phillip9

Dallas, TX

#2504 May 14, 2012
Kristen wrote:
I was wondering what other women thought about seeing men with erections at nude beaches. I have been going to a local nude beach for two years now and always like seeing men with hardons. It doesn't happen often, but is very hot when it does. What is your opinion?
I think it cooleru
TikiSpeedoGuy

Hollywood, FL

#2505 May 15, 2012
UwillNeverKnow wrote:
My boyfriend told me about this site and frankly I find most of the threads to be creepy or downright pervvy. But I gotta admit this topic interests me. Here's why: I spent a semester in France my junior year in college and three of us girls went to the beach one day and were surprised to see how many people were sunbathing nude. We were prepared for topless women and had pretty much decided beforehand that we would brown our boobs too. But there were many women completely naked, and even more guys that way. We didn't see any of the guys obviously wanking, but we saw plenty of stiffies, especially on those guys who were strolling the beach checking out the women. Eventually we decided to lose our bottoms too, and we tried experimenting what poses got the most attention and physical reactions. Spreading our legs, even just a little, while lying flat was the winner. Sitting up with legs crossed Indian-style was a close second. It was a turn-on knowing we were turning them on, yet we felt safe doing it in a public place where the guys could only look but not touch. We talked about how it made us understand how some women can be strippers.
Very cool story. I've never been to Europe, but go to the nude beach in Miami. As it was a turn-on for you to see the men get excited, it is even more of a turn-on for men like me. I'm heterosexual and only like women. I don't think I'm creepy, or a perv, but just really enjoy the freedom to sport an erection on the nude beach. It is such a turn-on watching women checking out my hardon. I don't walk around and flaunt it, but just remain on my towel lying on my back. You can always tell the women that really like it. They will walk very close by and look down and check me out. I love it!

Since: Apr 12

Bristol, UK

#2506 May 16, 2012
Most nudists are people you donít want to see naked.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2507 May 16, 2012
Old Jim 2 wrote:
... GOOD 4 U! You are 'expanding your horizons". Having new, Safe experiences. Did you perhaps spread your legs a bit? And just how much were U turned on? Wet? Tingly? Did you have to 'relieve' yourself that night? It's ALL good. Have you returned? And how did your friends like the beach? <quoted text>
Sorry it's a late reply, I've been away for a bit.
Anyways, I didn't do anything with anyone I met at the beach, it wasn't THAT much of a turn on haha. Sharing a house with my friends for the weekend made it hard to "relieve myself" in private. We haven't ha a chance to go back, but we all had tons of fun ;P haha
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#2509 May 16, 2012
You got me
RocketMan

United States

#2510 May 17, 2012
Stumbled on this thread today. I love it! Really enjoy the interaction and comments from all the ladies. You girls really do make the world turn...

Since: Apr 12

Bristol, UK

#2511 May 17, 2012
The marriage ceremony was being held at the nudist colony.
The minister asked the bride, "Do you take this man?"
The bride-to-be said, "Well, if I had a choice, there's a
guy in the second row..."
RocketMan

United States

#2512 May 17, 2012
RedheadEmma wrote:
I found that to be true everytime I visited a nude beach in Europe. People there are very casual about it.
John

Blackburn, UK

#2513 May 17, 2012
Let's face it, humans don't look good naked hence guys don't get a hard on despite seeing a lot fully nude women infront of them.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2515 May 17, 2012
RedheadEmma wrote:
But if you love it, then surely it is a big deal... at least behind your sunglasses. Do you ignore the erections or secretly stare?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Mightymite56 799,055
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Fxckk69 383,114
Any cute guys wanna talk? (Mar '12) 2 min Peggy 7,270
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min shabby 781,772
knickers / panties 3 min Cwolf882000 2
Dirty ki...k 3 min Skatepb22 105,039
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min Belle Sexton 33,250
Something You Hope Your Husband Never Finds Out... 4 min dean 383
More from around the web