Tammy

Lansdowne, PA

#209 Aug 6, 2009
gurrllpower wrote:
well i guess some women are offended when a guy gets an erection because of them. I don't get it. I thought that was the whole idea. Frankly, if anythng I am offended when a guy in my presence does NOT get an erection LOL. Nature gave girls this power, and nature gave guys this profound weakness (at least after 13-14 years old) that they cannot control. I never feel my femininity more than when I just talk to a guy or even just smile at him and watch him become helplessly erect, knowing that he is totally powerless to do anything about it. But what I like even more is seeing the transformation that happens in a guy when I have made him erect, how attentive and eager to please he becomes. And that is just at school. Why should it be any different at a nudist beach or even a regular beach? And if he can't help it at school or even at a regular beach, how in the world can anybody expect him to control it when we girls are naked before him?
You are correct!! It is the ultimate power over a man. You can make them do whatever you want.
Tammy

Lansdowne, PA

#210 Aug 6, 2009
Ben wrote:
Tammy, It was the weekend. Did you go to the beach? What happened?
No Ben, busy Saturday and Sunday it rained had to be naked at home haha

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#211 Aug 6, 2009
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct!! It is the ultimate power over a man. You can make them do whatever you want.
I like seeing women wet. Thats the ultimate power I have over a woman. Sometimes they get so wet you can even smell it. Ah the sweet smell of c*nt. There is nothing better.
Ben

Lehigh Acres, FL

#212 Aug 6, 2009
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text>I like seeing women wet. Thats the ultimate power I have over a woman. Sometimes they get so wet you can even smell it. Ah the sweet smell of c*nt. There is nothing better.
I know you're being cutesy but it shouldn't smell. Very little.
JanaBush

AOL

#213 Aug 6, 2009
Kathy wrote:
LOL..........sorry. Well here is the rest of it. He asked me if I was there alone,and I said no, I was with my husband. He asked me where he was,andI pointed him out to him. He went over to my husband and the two of them were talking. The jamican guy came back to me and asked if I would like to have a few drinks with him. I told him it would be fine as long as my husband did not mind. We have more than a few drinks....lol. He invited me back to his room for a night cap,and i went with him. I only had a swiming wrap around me.....and that was it. We went to his room and had a few more drinks, he asked me if I ever had a black guy before,and I said no,but have thought about it....LOL. He kissed me very sexy and I put my tounge in his mouth. I reached down to fell this monster cock of his and it was as hard as a pipe,and the head was wet with pre-cum. He layed me down and got on top of me. I could feel his head next to my wet pussy....and he slid it in. He was very thick. I thought he was going to split me in half. He tryed to put it all in ....it felt like it was going to come out my belly button. I told him I could not take that whole thing. He backed out......and let about 7" in me. And let me tell you that was more than enough. He came in about 5 mints. all over my belly. so--all you guys hard now?
Well you said it hangs down to his knees and looks like a pipe, well maybe it was just a pipe.
Matt

AOL

#214 Aug 6, 2009
john wrote:
<quoted text> My wife does the same thing, she waits to a guy is walking past then starts to rub in the cream, she loves to watch their reaction its a big turn on for both of us.
Was she clean shaven or bushy down south ?
alan b

Los Angeles, CA

#215 Aug 9, 2009
So we did it!! Met the other couple a couple last night--went in the jacuzzi with them--we were all turned on--i was nervous as hell but turned on, afraid i would cum right away--the other man, our neighbor was hard right away with his big 8+ and in a few minutes started caressing my wife's breasts and feeling her whole body--he sat on the side of the tub and she sucked him a while--then she sat on him and they did it in the water a while--then they got out of the tub and continued on the lawn in several positions--my wife was in totally ecstasy, cumming in every position-went on for about 15-20 minutes until he finished--i was at the edge of orgasm the whole time but managed to last until he finished--then I exploded as I stood there watching--later, when we recovered we each had our own wives in the jacuzzi--later we were home and so excited my wife and i did it again--this morning i am still turned on, though envious of the other man's ability to bring her to such intense orgasms and such ecstasy--we are meeting them tonight for more....i am in a totally "tizzy" don't know i too react but too turned on to tell how it will feel in a few days or weeks....

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#216 Aug 9, 2009
Once I got an erection at a nudist camp and it was used for a volleyball net.
Join Free
tampax bay all bra

Saint Louis, MO

#217 Aug 9, 2009
tampabayallstar wrote:
Once I got an erection at a nudist camp and it was used for a volleyball net.
Hay tampax, I hear the Jackson Five are reforming and Tito wants his hair back!!
tampax bay all bra

Saint Louis, MO

#218 Aug 9, 2009
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text>I like seeing women wet. Thats the ultimate power I have over a woman. Sometimes they get so wet you can even smell it. Ah the sweet smell of c*nt. There is nothing better.
Sniff yourself then, you are the biggest c*nt on topix

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#219 Aug 9, 2009
We need more nudist camps and the world would not be so screwed up.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#221 Aug 9, 2009
tampabayallstar wrote:
We need more nudist camps and the world would not be so screwed up.
That is exactly my plan. Just as soon as I win the lottery you will see nudist resorts and communities springing up all over the place.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#222 Aug 9, 2009
LetNatureHpn wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly my plan. Just as soon as I win the lottery you will see nudist resorts and communities springing up all over the place.
That wont be the only thing springing UP!

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Since: Jan 09

Victoria

#223 Aug 9, 2009
Kathy wrote:
LOL..........sorry. Well here is the rest of it. He asked me if I was there alone,and I said no, I was with my husband. He asked me where he was,andI pointed him out to him. He went over to my husband and the two of them were talking. The jamican guy came back to me and asked if I would like to have a few drinks with him. I told him it would be fine as long as my husband did not mind. We have more than a few drinks....lol. He invited me back to his room for a night cap,and i went with him. I only had a swiming wrap around me.....and that was it. We went to his room and had a few more drinks, he asked me if I ever had a black guy before,and I said no,but have thought about it....LOL. He kissed me very sexy and I put my tounge in his mouth. I reached down to fell this monster cock of his and it was as hard as a pipe,and the head was wet with pre-cum. He layed me down and got on top of me. I could feel his head next to my wet pussy....and he slid it in. He was very thick. I thought he was going to split me in half. He tryed to put it all in ....it felt like it was going to come out my belly button. I told him I could not take that whole thing. He backed out......and let about 7" in me. And let me tell you that was more than enough. He came in about 5 mints. all over my belly. so--all you guys hard now?
Thats a great storey Cathy .. so glad you had a crack at it . Well Done !

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Since: Jan 09

Victoria

#224 Aug 9, 2009
gurrllpower wrote:
well i guess some women are offended when a guy gets an erection because of them. I don't get it. I thought that was the whole idea. Frankly, if anythng I am offended when a guy in my presence does NOT get an erection LOL. Nature gave girls this power, and nature gave guys this profound weakness (at least after 13-14 years old) that they cannot control. I never feel my femininity more than when I just talk to a guy or even just smile at him and watch him become helplessly erect, knowing that he is totally powerless to do anything about it. But what I like even more is seeing the transformation that happens in a guy when I have made him erect, how attentive and eager to please he becomes. And that is just at school. Why should it be any different at a nudist beach or even a regular beach? And if he can't help it at school or even at a regular beach, how in the world can anybody expect him to control it when we girls are naked before him?
Gurrlpower ..that is great post , and so very very true , the power that is held by the girl , Its simply great ! We all try and dance around the topic , to try and " socially correct " , Its so much better to be simply honest .

A good friend of mine who is an exotic dancer said the thing she adored about the job ( besides the money ) was giving all sorts of guys hard - ons , she told me she didnt care if they were ugly ( although it helped the moment if they didnt smell ) the excitment for her was the control / power / influence .. they all wanted to bone her yet none of the Could .She would always say that that part of it she was never bored with .

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Since: Jan 09

Victoria

#225 Aug 9, 2009
tampabayallstar wrote:
We need more nudist camps and the world would not be so screwed up.
I think you are correct , I have only ever been to one nudist beach many years ago . I was so very worried I was going to get an erection , there were so awesome looking girls there and I was there with my girlfriend .

I would be far less concerned now , even though I am 24 years older than I was then .
Ben

Cape Coral, FL

#226 Aug 9, 2009
alan b wrote:
So we did it!! Met the other couple a couple last night--went in the jacuzzi with them--we were all turned on--i was nervous as hell but turned on, afraid i would cum right away--the other man, our neighbor was hard right away with his big 8+ and in a few minutes started caressing my wife's breasts and feeling her whole body--he sat on the side of the tub and she sucked him a while--then she sat on him and they did it in the water a while--then they got out of the tub and continued on the lawn in several positions--my wife was in totally ecstasy, cumming in every position-went on for about 15-20 minutes until he finished--i was at the edge of orgasm the whole time but managed to last until he finished--then I exploded as I stood there watching--later, when we recovered we each had our own wives in the jacuzzi--later we were home and so excited my wife and i did it again--this morning i am still turned on, though envious of the other man's ability to bring her to such intense orgasms and such ecstasy--we are meeting them tonight for more....i am in a totally "tizzy" don't know i too react but too turned on to tell how it will feel in a few days or weeks....
Thought you might like it, probably came when he did, right?
alan b

Los Angeles, CA

#227 Aug 10, 2009
Ben--i was near cumming the whole time, but i really didn't want to cum before he did because i knew that it would be much harder to watch without being aroused--so yes, the minute he exploded, i exploded too, right in front of his wife--i really wanted to do it with her but that wasn't part of the arrangement; we did it again last night, same thing, just as exciting--
victimofhormonz

Chicago, IL

#228 Aug 10, 2009
DaveAussie and gurrllpower are both right on target. When I was 14, a girl could easily cause me to have a totally helpless boners a thousand different totally innocent ways. Even just the sound of her voice, or touching my arm, or passing me a note in pink ink (for heavens sake).

When my hormone bomb went off in 8th grade age 13(Thangsgiving weekend Saturday in 1966), the girls in my class were already a couple of years into puberty. So when I next went to school on the Monday after, my strategy was to play it totally cool like nothing had happened until I could scope out this mysterious new world I suddenly found myself in. But it was like the girls had some kind of special radar to know I was ready, and they really let me have it too! Irene, who sat behind me in class, used to moisten her pencil eraser in her mouth and then trace it around the back of my neck. And Barb, who sat next to Irene, looked right in the eyes and said "By the way, did you know that I am a total slut? And that was just the beginning.

It was even worse at home, where I had a sister one year younger, and all of HER friends coming over. You know, the ones I previously totally ignored. And when powergurll talks about transformation, geez.... All these girls already had my brain totally rewired before spring break!!!
Rocky

Amman, Jordan

#229 Aug 10, 2009
alan b wrote:
Ben--i was near cumming the whole time, but i really didn't want to cum before he did because i knew that it would be much harder to watch without being aroused--so yes, the minute he exploded, i exploded too, right in front of his wife--i really wanted to do it with her but that wasn't part of the arrangement; we did it again last night, same thing, just as exciting--
I wonder didnt his wife get turned on and you shared her too? What was she doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy curious postman! 3 min John Jay 14
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min jdrake399 362,521
Men wearing panties chat sites (Apr '12) 3 min Tatty4ever 1,558
marathi vahinila zava satara pune karad stara only 4 min Vijay69 129
Married Man 4 min Sara 3
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min Xxxpik 753,268
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min BoyN 761,006
Dirty ki...k 6 min hottiebabe943 81,256
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min Liz695 102,007
More from around the web