Guys wearing girls clothes
Wisp

UK

#965 May 7, 2013
trentus wrote:
I m a muscle man and I like to dress up like Stephanie from lazy town pink wig and panties too ..and open the door to the postman while he runs of screaming....don't know why ..but it gives me more time to heffer around to her vidioes and sing I am a pirate!
He he, outstanding! x
steph

Chester, UK

#967 Jun 9, 2013
i have been wearing women clothing for years, I get dressed up and go out to the country for a drive, get out and go for a walk in a different area in public, I have great legs so I get away with it, I wear short mini skirts and either flat shoes or boots, I see the lads always looking over thinking I am a female, its such a turn on I am always hard, wig, make up and sexy clothing walking among the public is great feeling and turn on, I know a lot of guys would want a shot of me.

Since: Aug 11

London, UK

#968 Jun 11, 2013
steph wrote:
i have been wearing women clothing for years, I get dressed up and go out to the country for a drive, get out and go for a walk in a different area in public, I have great legs so I get away with it, I wear short mini skirts and either flat shoes or boots, I see the lads always looking over thinking I am a female, its such a turn on I am always hard, wig, make up and sexy clothing walking among the public is great feeling and turn on, I know a lot of guys would want a shot of me.
. Have you had any sexual encounters over the years ?? And where are you from?
steph

Chester, UK

#969 Jun 12, 2013
Eastwood23 wrote:
<quoted text>. Have you had any sexual encounters over the years ?? And where are you from?
I had sex with a lovely slim lesbian not long ago, she said I looked gorgeous and I turned her on, we met when I was out for a walk, we went for a drive and I dressed in a short mini and see through top with bra and false boobs which look so real, we had sex and her pussy was soaking, I turned her on so much she said, she said I looked so female it was like I was just wearing a strap on.

Since: Feb 13

Newbury, UK

#970 Jun 12, 2013
I'd love to learn to be a bit more girly, any advice?
James

New York, NY

#971 Jun 12, 2013
pantyluver wrote:
panties pretty much 24/7, i find they fit better and are sooooooo much more comfy, nightie and panties or cami set for bed in summer, ladies pj's or footed sleeper in winter, pantyhose or knit tights under my pants in winter, camisoles, chemises, pink neglgees,t shirts, sweat shirts, sweat pants, bath robes, house coats, i just love the soft warm feel, why should women have all the nice comfy stuff? it's only material it is us that label everything mens or womens
Can you help me? So a couple days ago, i stop by my friend's house. When he dropped something on the kitchen floor and bent over to pick it up, his t-shirt rode up his back, and I see this strip of lace on his underwear. I was like shocked, and said so dude are you wearing womens underwear? And he gets all red, and said his were all dirty so he was borrowing his sisters. I know that total bogus, but my question is... is he gay? He is like the str8est guy i know, always talks about hot girls and stuff, its just this whole panty thing has me weirded.

“M2F crossdresser”

Since: Nov 12

Austin, TX

#972 Jun 12, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you help me? So a couple days ago, i stop by my friend's house. When he dropped something on the kitchen floor and bent over to pick it up, his t-shirt rode up his back, and I see this strip of lace on his underwear. I was like shocked, and said so dude are you wearing womens underwear? And he gets all red, and said his were all dirty so he was borrowing his sisters. I know that total bogus, but my question is... is he gay? He is like the str8est guy i know, always talks about hot girls and stuff, its just this whole panty thing has me weirded.
Wearing girlie items such as panties, thongs, stockings, and more does not make you gay or mean that you are gay. It simply means you like sexy, girlie, fem items. That is natural. You being "weirded out" is the challenge. Open your mind. Girls have been crossdressing for 100's of years and society - and you - see it as okay. So, why is it "weird" for a guy to wear lace, pink, satin, etc.?
Just trying to get you to see the objective view.

Ronni Taylor
steph

Stretham, UK

#973 Jun 18, 2013
It is not weird to wear girlie underwear or clothes, I started wearing panties and thongs and sometimes tights or stocking when I went out or to work, it was that great feeling you got knowing you had them on, now I crossdress when I can, either around the house or I get dressed up and go out places, I dress up in public all the time there's nothing wrong with it, I am telling all other guys to come out and just experience it, honestly no one cares.
Join Free
guy-tinkerbell

Sanford, NC

#975 Jul 5, 2013
I just love to wear all kinds of women's clothes bras panties 24/7 satin and lace lingerie to bed at night and soft pretty dresses whenever possible I even have some tinkerbell panties and bras , tinkerbell swimsuit bikini . A beautiful butterfly print dress. The more girly the better . Just feels awesome to be all dressed up !!!!!!!!!!
steph

UK

#977 Oct 29, 2013
Any person had any crossdressing experience lately, wearing sexy clothes outside or does your partner get turned on you wearing them for them, love to hear from you.

Since: Dec 10

Roanoke, AL

#981 Dec 27, 2013
Myself I love a guy who really likes to dress in girls clothes and one who enjoys being treated like a girl.Always happy to be the guy in their lives.Of course I must confess I'm just a horny old perv who enjoys a variety of sexual interest as often as possible with most consenting adults

Since: Nov 13

Birmingham, UK

#983 Dec 27, 2013
I found recently that I enjoy the feel of women's underwear. Not dresses or bra though.
I'm 24 and a 18yo girl I live with recently left some of Vers in with ny washing. I don't intend to return them.
I'm bisexual.
My snapchat is Pagetohs
petr

Brookfield, WI

#984 Jan 16, 2014
un-cut play toy 58 yrs wrote:
Myself I love a guy who really likes to dress in girls clothes and one who enjoys being treated like a girl.Always happy to be the guy in their lives.Of course I must confess I'm just a horny old perv who enjoys a variety of sexual interest as often as possible with most consenting adults
I love to dress and be treated as a girl. Ruffled panties peeking and all. I guess I'm also an old perv in panties.
Sissy Joe

Bellmawr, NJ

#985 Dec 14, 2014
I am a hopeless x dresser and have been for years now.I tryed to stop many times but always went back to dressing.I pride my self in keeping fit and passing as a women at all times.I now live as a women full time.When it comes to sex i am very carefull as to who where and when.I do injoy both men and women from time to time.I know my life style is not for every one but it is mine.
SteadyAndFun

Sudbury, Canada

#987 Jan 16, 2015
kerrysub4u wrote:
I love to dress also. I started at 12 wearing girl clothes,,secretly. Wishing I was a girl. I also thought i was alone and never had a clue there were other's like me. Everytime i was left home alone i dressed up pretending i was a girl. If i had known back then that there were men around who liked little fems like me ,omg.
Hello

“Average Crossdresser”

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#988 Jan 16, 2015
Just your average Bi CD Nottingham. I started to dress when i was young and now dress 24 7 fem. Feel free to add me and chat

K1 K cherry1969
Nessa

Switzerland

#989 Jan 16, 2015
you guys need to add my skype ID: Nessa_Purcell741
PanTfetish

Liverpool, UK

#990 Jan 16, 2015
NottmCD wrote:
Just your average Bi CD Nottingham. I started to dress when i was young and now dress 24 7 fem. Feel free to add me and chat
K1 K cherry1969
Agree! Suspenders and stockinngs either with girdle, corset or suspender belt 24/7!

“Average Crossdresser”

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#991 Jan 16, 2015
PanTfetish wrote:
<quoted text> Agree! Suspenders and stockinngs either with girdle, corset or suspender belt 24/7!
love stockings, so much better than tights xx
PanTfetish

Liverpool, UK

#992 Jan 16, 2015
NottmCD wrote:
<quoted text>
love stockings, so much better than tights xx
What do you wear to hold them in position?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min James 18,955
News Why I Cheat on My Wife: Confessions of Anonymou... (Aug '09) 2 min Tom 28
Dirty ki...k 2 min Trowl5511 175,933
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min daviedavis 909,918
any girls wearing black leggings in Kent? 3 min Georgiahowarth 120
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min master 444,217
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min Turn on the Brigh... 41,733
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min Chocolateboy250 124,510
More from around the web