Guys wearing girls clothes

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 42
Next Last
Gareth

UK

#1 Jun 5, 2009
Hi, any guys who like to wear girls clothes either in private or public i'd love to hear from you! Love to hear from transexual girls too! Mystery_x83@hotmail.com is my email/msn :)
Gareth

UK

#2 Jun 5, 2009
Anyone?
Gareth

UK

#3 Jun 5, 2009
No one :(
Jake

Buffalo, MN

#4 Jun 5, 2009
Gareth wrote:
Hi, any guys who like to wear girls clothes either in private or public i'd love to hear from you! Love to hear from transexual girls too! Mystery_x83@hotmail.com is my email/msn :)
U female
candy panties

Pembroke, MA

#5 Jun 5, 2009
garth i just read your queston and this is my answer. at this moment i am wearing a pair of navy blue vanity fair high cut panties a bright red garter belt black seamed nylons and a black bra under a pair of white slacks and have a roaring hard on that is sure to put a large stain in those panties before long. i dress in panties 24/7 and just love the erotic feeling i get. i am hetrosexual but have some bi fantisies. will that answer your queston
Gareth

UK

#7 Jun 6, 2009
Jake wrote:
<quoted text> U female
male
Gareth

UK

#8 Jun 6, 2009
candy panties wrote:
garth i just read your queston and this is my answer. at this moment i am wearing a pair of navy blue vanity fair high cut panties a bright red garter belt black seamed nylons and a black bra under a pair of white slacks and have a roaring hard on that is sure to put a large stain in those panties before long. i dress in panties 24/7 and just love the erotic feeling i get. i am hetrosexual but have some bi fantisies. will that answer your queston
sounds great ;)
Gareth

UK

#9 Jun 6, 2009
anon wrote:
As kind of a hazing thing we stripped a boy in front of guys and a few girls then he had to dress in bra, panties, skirt and top and we all took him to a pizza place and made him sit with us. It was very funny and he was very embarrassed becuse there were other friends there too.
haha that sounds funny!
Would love to chat to someone regularly about this, maybe a new dresser or someone curious about it :)
Join Free

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#10 Jun 6, 2009
Men who cross dress are sexy as hell and fun to play with.
pantyluver

Beaverton, Canada

#11 Jun 6, 2009
panties pretty much 24/7, i find they fit better and are sooooooo much more comfy, nightie and panties or cami set for bed in summer, ladies pj's or footed sleeper in winter, pantyhose or knit tights under my pants in winter, camisoles, chemises, pink neglgees,t shirts, sweat shirts, sweat pants, bath robes, house coats, i just love the soft warm feel, why should women have all the nice comfy stuff? it's only material it is us that label everything mens or womens
pantyluver

Beaverton, Canada

#12 Jun 6, 2009
la la la lola wrote:
Thank you la la lola

“yea my user name XD”

Since: Jun 09

toronto i think :P

#13 Jun 6, 2009
im not against this because w/e floats your boat

i just wouldent want my girl dressing like a guy
Jake

Buffalo, MN

#14 Jun 6, 2009
la la la lola wrote:
Thks, I'm in a pink thong and white flip flops, my toe nails r hott pink
Gareth

UK

#15 Jun 7, 2009
Jake wrote:
<quoted text> Thks, I'm in a pink thong and white flip flops, my toe nails r hott pink
that sounds hot, wouldn't mind seeing that!
dustin

United States

#16 Jun 13, 2009
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text> that sounds hot, wouldn't mind seeing that!
hi im 16 years old and have a girl friend but i always wear girls clothing when i get the chance i just feel im going to get caught and it will ruin my life so i try to stop :( but i like it and i went to arizona last summer and no one knew me there so i was going to dress like a girl in public and i wore a pink and blue 2pice bikini in the hotel hot tub at night when everyone was asleep..... then two dudes got in the hot tub and where staring at me and i got sososososososo scared i left but i think they noticed i was a guy from my hard on
Sexyboy

Buffalo, MN

#18 Jun 13, 2009
dustin wrote:
<quoted text>
hi im 16 years old and have a girl friend but i always wear girls clothing when i get the chance i just feel im going to get caught and it will ruin my life so i try to stop :( but i like it and i went to arizona last summer and no one knew me there so i was going to dress like a girl in public and i wore a pink and blue 2pice bikini in the hotel hot tub at night when everyone was asleep..... then two dudes got in the hot tub and where staring at me and i got sososososososo scared i left but i think they noticed i was a guy from my hard on
That's sexi
anon1

Decatur, AL

#19 Jun 16, 2009
I love wearing sexy panties and bikinis,mini skirts,or whatever
Ray

UK

#20 Jun 17, 2009
I am over 60 and love to cross dress and even though I am married I am hoping to have a sex change op soon; how I wish I had done this sooner.
I will then be either Stephanie or Jenny
Sexyboy

Buffalo, MN

#21 Jun 17, 2009
Ray wrote:
I am over 60 and love to cross dress and even though I am married I am hoping to have a sex change op soon; how I wish I had done this sooner.
I will then be either Stephanie or Jenny

sexy do u wanna paint ur sexy toe nails, do u like hott young guys bodies, I'm 21, I love older men so dress
Bernie

Lake In The Hills, IL

#22 Jun 18, 2009
I started panties and other pretty things when I was 12 and I still do at age 55.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Trees 417,312
Nude Snapchat Name Exchange (Dec '13) 1 min Dick4u24_7 692
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Bartek 545,213
Animal sex fantasies 2 min armontoya 35
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min gaycamguy94 598,447
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Jyms77 61,373
Do you like sniffing dirty panties? (Jul '13) 3 min loneranger_200 335
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Dansmith121 253,344
More from around the web