Cunnilingus with mature woman is disgusting

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
John Thomas

Whittier, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2009
One I was younger in High school to College I had a lot of girls who I would eat. When a girl is young its the best thing in the world 100 times better than fellatio but with woman over 21 its just DISGUSTING!
mia

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 16, 2009
I feel you. When the hype threat of jail wears off and your not sneaking goodies the rush is over! Go back to college or suck it up and enjoy what you have to work with.Oh,and one little nosy thing?What makes it so bad?She fat?Does she need to wash That thing better?Does it have alot of miles on it and you can tell? If its just that shes 21...learn to be satisfied dude.If you have something to offer you should still be able to pull a young hottie!
John Thomas

Whittier, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2009
No, there Vagins just look ugly once they over 21 and just less feminine in general.
mia

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Feb 17, 2009
John Thomas wrote:
No, there Vagins just look ugly once they over 21 and just less feminine in general.
YOU LIKE HER...WORK ON IT.SHAVE THE P*SSY. TATOO THE SURROUNDING AREA. TRY A NEW POSITION.ALL THAT FAIL, KEEP WAITNG FOR THE YOUNG ONES OR NO MORE KISSING THE PUDDYCAT!EVERYTHING WRINKLES...EVEN YOUR D*CK WONT SURVIVE THE AGING PROCEES.ASIANS HAVE PRETTY P*SSIES BECAUSE THEYRE YOUTHFUL IN APPEARANCE MUCH LONGER THAN AMERICAN WOMEN.
4qdu

Christchurch, New Zealand

#5 Feb 17, 2009
I disagree. Because most women's p**ies never see sunlight, they don't age. If it looks good at 16, it will look good at 40, except that the lips will be bigger and longer (which is a plus). I feel honoured when a mature women invites me to eat her p**y.
Dutchess

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 17, 2009
John Thomas wrote:
One I was younger in High school to College I had a lot of girls who I would eat. When a girl is young its the best thing in the world 100 times better than fellatio but with woman over 21 its just DISGUSTING!
That is so ridiculous ....

You are going to look back on that comment in 30 years and laugh . I am in my mid 40's and have never had a problem having a man do this.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 17, 2009
I think women are like wine, Get better with age
philip wales

Penshaw, UK

#8 Feb 17, 2009
i have given oral on 16 years and 65 year olds,fare enough they werent over weight and looked good,but i enjoyed the 65 year old as the 16,
Join Free

“Panty Pixie”

Since: Sep 08

Honolulu, HI

#9 Feb 17, 2009
John Thomas wrote:
So, a woman's vagina only looks feminine prior to womanhood? Yea, that makes sense. What is 'feminine' to you?
Alex

Jefferson City, MO

#10 Feb 17, 2009
Iam 32 and this past weekend I had sex with a women who was 60. She goes to the same gym as I do.When i got her panties off and saw all the neatly trimed red hair and how wet it was i went to work eating her and it was so sweet and wet. She said that I was the first to make her c*m by eating her.

Since: Feb 09

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 17, 2009
John Thomas wrote:
That leaves more of them for me, then. All p*ssy is delicious.
Roy Mackavoy

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2009
Thers not one bad pus*y in the whole bunch,that got there own look and idenity and they all smile on me,
Love ya all ladies

Since: Feb 09

Macon, GA

#13 Feb 17, 2009
My 36 year old GF's vulva is heavenly. I could crawl inside and eat my way out of it. She has absolutely the prettiest vulva I've ever seen... and I began my hands-on admiration of vulvas at the age of 13, no 38.
day do do dat doh

Yeovil, UK

#14 Feb 17, 2009
John Thomas wrote:
Better than fellatio huh? I think both have merit and it depend on other factors.
I like to drink from the furry cup and would say for me the best sex I had was sixty nine with the both of us totally synchronied....it is almost like doing yourself...almost perverted.
As a former Gourmet of "mange de la chatte" (pretentious lol ) I think age has little to do other than the biological processes and "drying" he he I found a kitty just as good at any age but the body and mind of its keeper adds so much more. A women to me hits thirty and takes off...my partner was as horny and as juicy from 30 to 40 and guys half her age would want to bone her...
I think guys should stop looking at kitty as a discrete separate part of the whole...a woman is more than a set of jugs and a little man in a boat :-)
John Thomas

Whittier, CA

#15 Feb 17, 2009
Eno_Live wrote:
<quoted text>
That leaves more of them for me, then. All p*ssy is delicious.
if they were all 16. LOL.
Lick it up

Bloomington, IN

#16 Feb 17, 2009
Dutchess wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so ridiculous ....
You are going to look back on that comment in 30 years and laugh . I am in my mid 40's and have never had a problem having a man do this.
Gotta agree with Dutchess.

"Older" (whatever that term means) women become just insatiablly passionate when you devour their womanhood. There is nothing more sweet and yummy than a hot, older woman.

Gawd how I love to eat a hot woman in her 40's!!
bobbie

Stockton, CA

#17 Feb 17, 2009
I find that a mature woman is more likely to be open with you and "help" you by telling you how she likes to be touched. She appreciates it more, and is more willing to please her partner. And they're just as pretty down there!
John Thomas

Whittier, CA

#18 Feb 17, 2009
Yeah I read among teens fellatio is much more common than cunnilingis. that is a shame because a young girl must be the tastiest thing.
drunknmunky

Kitchener, Canada

#19 Feb 17, 2009
John Thomas wrote:
Yeah I read among teens fellatio is much more common than cunnilingis.
guess you could always try the fellatio thing if going down on a woman over 21 bothers you

“Visions begin with our desires”

Since: Dec 08

Stealthy....

#20 Feb 17, 2009
John Thomas wrote:
This calls for one of my favorite quotes by Oscar Wilde....

"In America the young are always ready to give to those who are older than themselves the full benefits of their inexperience."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wank over uk sky babestation girls now (Apr '13) 2 min paulrandy69 7,974
Dirty ki...k 2 min grantedgar 100,088
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min m_a_r_t_n85 776,241
Lap sitting (Apr '12) 3 min ParisSG 888
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Jack 791,647
Crossdresser on skype! (May '13) 3 min honestjo 445
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Tomsaraon 378,848
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 26 min Luke 106,728
More from around the web