i dont belive theres real women here

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ruby

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2013
If so ki k me at rubyredrock. I'm 29 m. Up for anything any age
Ruby

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Any??
achyfi

Arlington, MA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Get it through your tiny brain...Just because women aren't interested in one-on-one conversation with you, doesn't mean they don't exist.
Meg Griffin

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Lol hes right... Most girls on here like myself read what you guys say and just laugh like crazy!.. I dont even wanna chat one on one with guys here because.. Your all freaks and broken.. Kinda sad but hey your mentalness, pervness,stupidity, whatever people call these other people on here.. is my fun :)
Fuckme

Spokane, WA

#6 Feb 2, 2013
i am a real woman. want to chat
Cxu

Montebello, CA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Meg Griffin wrote:
Lol hes right... Most girls on here like myself read what you guys say and just laugh like crazy!.. I dont even wanna chat one on one with guys here because.. Your all freaks and broken.. Kinda sad but hey your mentalness, pervness,stupidity, whatever people call these other people on here.. is my fun :)
Amazing answer honestly i applaud your answer haha if i could high five you i would !:D
Ruby

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Fuckme wrote:
i am a real woman. want to chat
yes if your real. My ki k is rubyredrock
Fuckme

Spokane, WA

#10 Feb 2, 2013
well just put your hand in the air and i will give you a high five back...
Join Free
Cxu

Montebello, CA

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Fuckme wrote:
well just put your hand in the air and i will give you a high five back...
Best damn air high five ever ....
Fuckme

Spokane, WA

#12 Feb 3, 2013
well i do not have ki kk or what ever you call it. this is the eay i connect.
F3MB0T

Maywood, IL

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Lol I agree with 2 of the other posters. There's probably a good chunk of women that look through these posts and even comment on some things but majority of us don't wanna have anything to do with you guys. I find the stories on hilarious! People on here just seem to have very interesting stories.
Run

Liverpool, UK

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Meg Griffin wrote:
Lol hes right... Most girls on here like myself read what you guys say and just laugh like crazy!.. I dont even wanna chat one on one with guys here because.. Your all freaks and broken.. Kinda sad but hey your mentalness, pervness,stupidity, whatever people call these other people on here.. is my fun :)
well aren't you a special being? Too good for the "broken" people. You know what's worse then "freaks" and "broken people"? Stuck up bitchs like you that think they are better then everyone else.
I wouldn't want to talk one on one with you wither because you sound boring, just another clone who doesn't have the capacity for thinking outside of the box.
Run

Liverpool, UK

#15 Feb 4, 2013
F3MB0T wrote:
Lol I agree with 2 of the other posters. There's probably a good chunk of women that look through these posts and even comment on some things but majority of us don't wanna have anything to do with you guys. I find the stories on hilarious! People on here just seem to have very interesting stories.
Yaaaaaawn.
Wake me up when the good old wild women are back, I'm bored of these dried up old hags.

“Inexperienced Tomboy”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Run wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaaaawn.
Wake me up when the good old wild women are back, I'm bored of these dried up old hags.
We dried up old hags dont care how bored you are, nor what you want. You want a wild woman go look else where

“19 m females only”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Oh believe me there's girls on here jus too many weirdo creeps that they think we're all the same..
Guy

Palmdale, CA

#18 Feb 4, 2013
Lol half of the girls on here r just 50 year old guys wanting young kids of no one has noticed that by now lol

“19 m females only”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Not the girls I seem on here that hit me up lol there are a lot of creeps that are fake
88chev

Carleton Place, Canada

#20 Feb 4, 2013
Lol Halarious meg griffin
Run

Liverpool, UK

#21 Feb 4, 2013
Annibella wrote:
<quoted text> We dried up old hags dont care how bored you are, nor what you want. You want a wild woman go look else where
Silence wench.

Since: Feb 13

Kelowna, Canada

#22 Feb 4, 2013
Add me hynsie94 Skype ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Bi8teenyo 696,635
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Cockydude4567 93,293
Dirty ki...k 2 min surpriseme 39,432
Gay bi in luton (Sep '12) 2 min Danni 2,527
indian girl bhabhi sex what's aap group 2 min raj9839256482 53
Love Curvy Gorgeous Latina Wife Pics? 3 min Hot Latina MILF Pics 1
Any one from the upstate NY area 3 min rolls26 8
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Clarkt1424 705,516
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Jo24_F 328,578
More from around the web