Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
maria

Lima, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Dec 11, 2011
 
MR PACKAGE: what is your complete package? Be explicit.
maria

Lima, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 11, 2011
 
DCC wrote:
<quoted text> up for some fun?? add me mforyouf@hotmail.com
┐quien eres?┐hombre o mujer?┐Que te gustaria?

“The Complete Package”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Dec 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

maria wrote:
MR PACKAGE: what is your complete package? Be explicit.
I can't be totally explicit, Maria. Topix moderators would object to a full inventory. I will just say the complete package includes youth, a good body, a pleasant face, an impressive uncut weapon and a pair of nice, low-hanging balls. If you want to see it all, then you'll have to give me an e-mail address or send me a PM.

BTW - I still think you are Thor and dave as well.

“The Complete Package”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Dec 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

maria wrote:
<quoted text>┐quien eres?┐hombre o mujer?┐Que te gustaria?
Obviously a guy, Maria. And probably a guy who likes other guys occasionally. Surprised you haven't asked if he's cut! lol Oh, that's right, ALL South Americans are uncut according to your friend dave.
maria

Lima, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Dec 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MrPackage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously a guy, Maria. And probably a guy who likes other guys occasionally. Surprised you haven't asked if he's cut! lol Oh, that's right, ALL South Americans are uncut according to your friend dave.
You assume as true and as dogma, ideas that are untrue; I have no way to prove it.Lima, where I post from is a city of 9 million inhabitants. Many people assume taht ONLY ONE person can post from there.That many persons here have similar ways ofthinking os normal, as in the US that happens too, although since you live there you do not notice.Others say tht it is one person changing names, and worse, that it is man appearing as a woman, which you just have said. Well now I reciprocate with your same argument: you are a woman, comparing cocks. YOU ARE A WOMAN!
maria

Lima, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 11, 2011
 
BoB : well known pedophile TROLL again in action. "Don't feed the trolls"

“GERONIMO!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Dec 11, 2011
 
Why don't people register? Prove you are one or not many different people?

“WOOF !”

Since: Jul 11

Libertarian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Dec 11, 2011
 
I have some amusing true stories.

If any gay guys (only) want to chat on yahoo messenger (only) and swap true stories or chat or cam or wateva, email me at abq87107@yahoo.com
Join Free

“The Complete Package”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

maria wrote:
<quoted text>You assume as true and as dogma, ideas that are untrue; I have no way to prove it.Lima, where I post from is a city of 9 million inhabitants. Many people assume taht ONLY ONE person can post from there.That many persons here have similar ways ofthinking os normal, as in the US that happens too, although since you live there you do not notice.Others say tht it is one person changing names, and worse, that it is man appearing as a woman, which you just have said. Well now I reciprocate with your same argument: you are a woman, comparing cocks. YOU ARE A WOMAN!
lol. Yeah. You got me. I give in. Why not give me an e-mail address via a PM and then we could get together on skype so you can what must be a 22cm clit! And also the world's first female ball-bags!

BTW - I don't live in the US and I know that Lima is a big city. I just can't believe that everyone in Lima sings the exact same tune as you sing under your various aliases.

“The Complete Package”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MrPackage wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Yeah. You got me. I give in. Why not give me an e-mail address via a PM and then we could get together on skype so you can what must be a 22cm clit! And also the world's first female ball-bags!
BTW - I don't live in the US and I know that Lima is a big city. I just can't believe that everyone in Lima sings the exact same tune as you sing under your various aliases.
Sorry. Typo. Should read get together on skype so you can SEE my 22cm of "femininity" and its fully-functioning foreskin!

“The Complete Package”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mike From Mt Gambier wrote:
Why don't people register? Prove you are one or not many different people?
Agreed. How are things in Mt Gambier? Are you a Cats supporter, or maybe a follower of the Crows or Port Power?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min bigmak65 271,089
Real bi/lesbian snapchat names (Aug '13) 7 min Lesbian_hellyeah 1,310
Snapchat Sex with girl (Sep '13) 8 min villeslugger 401
first gay experience (Sep '13) 8 min Newbie58 25
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min bromoxxx 369,434
K.....k trade group. Anything goes. Leave name ... 8 min Buckle 99
school girls 8 min paul 72
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 11 min berr 465,223
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min MaliceYxx 154,943
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 19 min dee_norm 10,263

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••