rockslide

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

any girls ever been forced to go barefoot in public for reasons out of your control such as a broken flip flop or something?
MrP

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Judged:

I once saw a woman's shoe heel break... I saw her chuck her shoes into some bushes and she went of walking barefoot. So it does happen.
MrP

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Should read off... not of. lol :D
Traci Elizabeth

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Judged:

that happened to me once and it was like so embarrassing! and plus it hurt because the street was hot, and it made my feet filthy black it was gross. I mean I like to go barefoot like at the house because as a rule in our house nobody can wear shoes or socks, and like at the beach or in the backyard or stuff but I was out with my older cousin who is a guy and we was at the shopping mall, my one flip-flop kept falling off and he got tired of it waiting for me to put it back on so he took them away from me and threw them in the garbage! Anyway we spent the rest of the afternoon with me barefoot at the mall and people looking at me, and it was weird riding the escalator that way I was afraid my toes would get caught. But when we was done shopping and walked back to my house which was only sunblock the street was hot and so is the sidewalk so it felt like it was burning! Anyway he just kept telling me how cute my feet looked and that I was sexy that way and I should do it more, and when we got home I went into the shower to wash them because they was black on the bottom the same color as the street but my cousin had said I should leave them that way because it looked hot. I thought that was weird of him
women of 31

Solingen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

when i was a kid ( 16) i told my mother if i don't *get nike sport shoes i go barefoot to school . next morning i leave the house ON NAKED FEET (i had put some slippers in my school bag the evening before)- and told my mother OK i don 't get nike s i go barefoot. it was april and still cold . at the bus stop ( around 300 m from our house ) i would put the slippers on. but there was nothing!!
mother had taken them out. so i had to be barefoot at school and on the way back home . i wa so embaressed of this but nex day i wnt to school with shoes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 2 min Adam 44,763
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min geo0104947 366,640
Sharing gf come share yours 2 min 29EA9B2B 2
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 2 min Gabrielscar 19,148
being circumcised. 2 min answermenow 68
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Modrunk 153,387
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Stroking my hard ... 268,824
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Magna1248 9,506
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Pat 462,857

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: