disgusting or do it? wife wants me too

disgusting or do it? wife wants me too

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

ukhubbybbm

Stockport, UK

#1 Jan 27, 2014
Me and the wife have dabbled in swinging etc in the past so I've seen her getting f****d and filled off a fair few men she mainly goes bareback as she hates condoms now for the past year she goes out and meets random men when she wants and f**ks who she wants. In the past 15 years plus we've been together she's never been a big fan of giving bj's I'm lucky if I get 6 a year and then it usuallys costs me a pair of shoes or summat lol and out of the 30 or so men I've seen her with very few of them had recived a bj either and when we have been lucky as soon as a bit of prec*m gets leaked she stops she hates the taste. But she is currently bedding her mates hubby she found out they were having problems in the bedroom her mate told her she had gone of s*x my wife has always thought he was fit so a couple of months ago made her move on him and since then hes been having a 'affair' with her. A few days ago she gave him his first bj and without warning blew his load in his mouth out of instinct she spat it out but did swollow some she said it was tasteless and actually enjoyed it I was a little jealous as I know its summat she would ever do for me but she's now turned round to me and said next time she gives him a bj she's gonna let him c*m in her mouth and she's gonna have a go at swollowing it. As much as the thought turns me on of her doing that for him I told her I wernt that impressed as she won't do it for me but she insists he's tastless I've said he carnt be so now she thinks I'm calling her a liar and to prove her point she told me next time they meet she's gonna come home filled sit on my face and wants me to eat his c*m out of her as much as I like sliding my c**k into her p***y when its full of other mens c*m I'm straight and tasting it defo doesn't appeal to me. Now me and all the guys I've seen c*m in her the mess has been white and creamy but this guys is clear like water very strange....... So a few questions guys and girls 1 does all mens cum taste salty and horrible or is some tasteless? 2 guys would you eat another mans mess out of your wife just to see if she's right and then let her swollow his load? 3 did you enjoy it and would you do it again?. Love to here your opinions and any experinces you have and if u have bbm and want to chat about it leave your pin
sharing is caring

UK

#3 Jan 28, 2014
Just go for it mate you will either enjoy it or you won't if you do winner if not then don't do it again
ukhubbybbm

Stockport, UK

#4 Jan 28, 2014
Anyone?
Anonymous

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#6 Jan 28, 2014
go for it .if you dont want to lick her clean i would do it for her

Since: Aug 13

London, UK

#7 Jan 28, 2014
I wish that was my wife I suck it out

Since: Jul 13

United States

#8 Jan 28, 2014
with the way it looks hes got a low sperm count which dosnt taste anywhere near as bitter as a full load
Sparky

Denver, CO

#9 Jan 28, 2014
ukhubbybbm wrote:
Me and the wife have dabbled in swinging etc in the past so I've seen her getting f****d and filled off a fair few men she mainly goes bareback as she hates condoms now for the past year she goes out and meets random men when she wants and f**ks who she wants. In the past 15 years plus we've been together she's never been a big fan of giving bj's I'm lucky if I get 6 a year and then it usuallys costs me a pair of shoes or summat lol and out of the 30 or so men I've seen her with very few of them had recived a bj either and when we have been lucky as soon as a bit of prec*m gets leaked she stops she hates the taste. But she is currently bedding her mates hubby she found out they were having problems in the bedroom her mate told her she had gone of s*x my wife has always thought he was fit so a couple of months ago made her move on him and since then hes been having a 'affair' with her. A few days ago she gave him his first bj and without warning blew his load in his mouth out of instinct she spat it out but did swollow some she said it was tasteless and actually enjoyed it I was a little jealous as I know its summat she would ever do for me but she's now turned round to me and said next time she gives him a bj she's gonna let him c*m in her mouth and she's gonna have a go at swollowing it. As much as the thought turns me on of her doing that for him I told her I wernt that impressed as she won't do it for me but she insists he's tastless I've said he carnt be so now she thinks I'm calling her a liar and to prove her point she told me next time they meet she's gonna come home filled sit on my face and wants me to eat his c*m out of her as much as I like sliding my c**k into her p***y when its full of other mens c*m I'm straight and tasting it defo doesn't appeal to me. Now me and all the guys I've seen c*m in her the mess has been white and creamy but this guys is clear like water very strange....... So a few questions guys and girls 1 does all mens cum taste salty and horrible or is some tasteless? 2 guys would you eat another mans mess out of your wife just to see if she's right and then let her swollow his load? 3 did you enjoy it and would you do it again?. Love to here your opinions and any experinces you have and if u have bbm and want to chat about it leave your pin
Look at it this way ... You want her to swallow, right? And I assume you like to eat her pu $$ y. So why wouldn't you? It's one thing you like plus one thing you expect of her. Go for it. And yes, I've cleaned my wife right after she was f* cked. Loved it.
ukhubbybbm

UK

#11 Jan 29, 2014
Naughty in public he's defo not got a low sperm count he has 6 kids with a couple of different woman lol.
Join Free
ukhubbybbm

UK

#12 Jan 29, 2014
Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at it this way ... You want her to swallow, right? And I assume you like to eat her pu $$ y. So why wouldn't you? It's one thing you like plus one thing you expect of her. Go for it. And yes, I've cleaned my wife right after she was f* cked. Loved it.
.. Yes the thought of her swollowing his load does turn me on as it does her and yes I love to eat her p***y but I've never done it or thought about doing it when she's got another mans load oozing out of her lol it is a little bit of a turn on thinking about doing it but when it comes to it I dunno it doesn't seem right lol. How did your wife taste with another mans load in her? I presume its summat you would do again?.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2014
ukhubbybbm wrote:
Naughty in public he's defo not got a low sperm count he has 6 kids with a couple of different woman lol.
and its garanteed ther his, i knw plenty of ppl wit kids tht really arnt theirs they just go with the nicest guy
ukhubbybbm

Stockport, UK

#14 Jan 30, 2014
naughtyinpublic wrote:
<quoted text> and its garanteed ther his, i knw plenty of ppl wit kids tht really arnt theirs they just go with the nicest guy
I know atleast 5 of them are his for defo never met the 6th so yep he's defo very fertile. Tommorow is the day I either do it for her so she can prove her point she spoke to him earlier and his wife is off out with friends so she's going round for her filling
Sparky

Denver, CO

#16 Jan 30, 2014
ukhubbybbm wrote:
<quoted text>.. Yes the thought of her swollowing his load does turn me on as it does her and yes I love to eat her p***y but I've never done it or thought about doing it when she's got another mans load oozing out of her lol it is a little bit of a turn on thinking about doing it but when it comes to it I dunno it doesn't seem right lol. How did your wife taste with another mans load in her? I presume its summat you would do again?.
Absolutely I'll do it again. Do you have k ik?

Since: Nov 13

Arlington, MA

#17 Jan 30, 2014
ukhubbybbm wrote:
In the name of the English language, for God's sake learn what a paragraph is. That was totally unreadable. Maybe they need to bring back caning in the UK public schools.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 30, 2014
ukhubbybbm wrote:
1)...she's now turned round to me and said next time she gives him a bj she's gonna let him c*m in her mouth and she's gonna have a go at swollowing it.
2)...next time they meet she's gonna come home filled sit on my face and wants me to eat his c*m out of her
3) Now me and all the guys I've seen c*m in her the mess has been white and creamy but this guys is clear like water very strange.......
4)....2 guys would you eat another mans mess out of your wife ...3 did you enjoy it and would you do it again?.
1) Tell her that if she wants to give the guy a decent bj and swallow she must practise on you.
NB. MUST practise on you.
2) If she sits on your face the chances are that you will not be able to tell
3) The mess (as you put it) turns white/clear as it reaches room temperature.
4) I have often eaten out a woman after she had been with someone else and, mostly, it is very difficult to tell if there is a delay between him finishing and her coming to you.
It is incredibly hot eating out a woman after she has been with someone else and I suspect that a huge number om men do it without knowing that their wife or girlfriend has had a bit elsewhere.
Inbox me if you want more details.
naughtyinpublic wrote:
with the way it looks hes got a low sperm count which dosnt taste anywhere near as bitter as a full load
With a high sperm count the woman has to chew!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Young boy for daddy 449,155
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min str8sam1 23,524
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min HungTexas69 918,094
punjabi fudi 2 min sexi boy 234
Lesbian snapchat (Oct '13) 3 min LESPINKYLOVE 6,376
i love old pervy men (Aug '14) 3 min Spikers75 7,404
Haryana gay sex 3 min yogi 4,215
Dirty ki...k 4 min Avi 181,573
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 16 min dannnie123 125,497
More from around the web