LADIES DO YOU LIKE SHOWING US MEN YOUR PANTIES IN PUBLIC?

Created by STEVE 2468 on Sep 5, 2010

80 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES, I LOVE GIVING PANTY PEEKS.

NO

STEVE 2468

Schuylerville, NY

#1 Sep 5, 2010
if yes, tell how it turns you on?
John

Fremont, CA

#3 Sep 5, 2010
My lady friend is a beautiful older lady with a great body and beautiful legs. We love to do a thing that turns us both on. She dresses in thigh high hose, sexy undies but no panties. We go into nice high class bars where she chooses a nice looking gentleman to sit beside and start a conversation, after the conversation goes on for a while she shifts position on the bar stool and swings around so her knees are facing the gentleman and places her feet on the top rung of the bar stool and spreads her knees apart (she is wearing a short skirt). The look of surprise and pleasure on his face as he enjoys the view of her bare pussy is a real turn on for both of us. So far it has not gone any further than this but we anticipate that it will probably eventually turn into having sex with the gentleman.
STEVE 2468

Schuylerville, NY

#4 Sep 6, 2010
ttflyer69 wrote:
<quoted text>
i would bet you are a sex offender of some kind....
and would bet you are a "jerkoff" of somekind.
Ashley

Glen Iris, Australia

#5 Sep 26, 2011
I am a 19 yo girl and I love wearing short skirts or short sexy dresses. I have been dressing that way since I was 15. I like short dresses cos they are comfortable and cos I thinl I look good in them. I quickly realised that wearing a short dress meant that I was likely to flash some panty at some stage. I never let that stop me. If I show off some panty then thats just the price i am prepred to pay for looking good. So I really dont mind showing off my panties.

Since: Jun 11

Billings, MT

#6 Sep 26, 2011
Ashley wrote:
I am a 19 yo girl and I love wearing short skirts or short sexy dresses. I have been dressing that way since I was 15. I like short dresses cos they are comfortable and cos I thinl I look good in them. I quickly realised that wearing a short dress meant that I was likely to flash some panty at some stage. I never let that stop me. If I show off some panty then thats just the price i am prepred to pay for looking good. So I really dont mind showing off my panties.
Thank you, Ashley! I love a clandestine peek or a quick flash of panties. It is really much sexier than a prolonged show that is clearly intentional. The quick unintentional flash is more innocent and much sexier, IMHO. I wish I were down under and in the same club as you! ;-)
how to

Woodland, CA

#8 Sep 26, 2011
Ashley wrote:
do you have a pic of you in your sexy pantys i clould see?
Nate3

United States

#9 Sep 26, 2011
ashley you sound like a really fun girl, you mind showing me how good your panties look?
derek

Burwood, Australia

#10 Sep 26, 2011
STEVE 2468 wrote:
if yes, tell how it turns you on?
My wife loves showing her panties, it is one of her biggest turn ons!! when she sits in a short skirt she makes sure her legs are open a little, so that anyone who looks can see her panties, she says it makes her wet when someone is looking up her skirt.
Join Free

“Couple That Likes Panties”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 5, 2011
My wife will also sometimes show her panties by bending over and showing her panties and I will hang back and watch all the guys looking, we don't do that often but its always fun. She has also worn sweat pants, or white capri pants and worn a bright colored bikini style panty underneath so you can clearly see her panties. She often wears sundresses or short skirts and when at the mall will sit out in the open at a bench and cross and uncross her legs giving a nice view of her panties. It turns my wife and me on to have other men checking out her panties. I know her panties get so wet when we do this because when we get home you can almost squeeze her juices out of her panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
pog09

United States

#12 Oct 20, 2011
pantycouple wrote:
My wife will also sometimes show her panties by bending over and showing her panties and I will hang back and watch all the guys looking, we don't do that often but its always fun. She has also worn sweat pants, or white capri pants and worn a bright colored bikini style panty underneath so you can clearly see her panties. She often wears sundresses or short skirts and when at the mall will sit out in the open at a bench and cross and uncross her legs giving a nice view of her panties. It turns my wife and me on to have other men checking out her panties. I know her panties get so wet when we do this because when we get home you can almost squeeze her juices out of her panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
Could you send me pics of your wife bent over with her fullback panties showing? pog09@Yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone have a sugardaddy or is one? 2 min daddy 11
Poll Women: Where do you like your man to ejaculate? (Feb '08) 2 min hiskitten 606
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min djnc 775,581
d**k size and age sharing 2 min Jackp2121 10
Dirty ki...k 2 min male4all 99,575
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Beccaxhampton1 106,601
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 2 min Tiffany 57,989
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min luteinmed 790,788
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Dirtyboislut 378,444
More from around the web