r u an exhibitionist
brian

United States

#64 Sep 26, 2008
Lisa wrote:
I go a bit further than just letting guys catch a glimpse of my tits,ass and P***y.
I like to go to parks and even parking garages and parking lots and get a guy to let mt blow him or jerk him off in public. I LOVE to be seen giving a BJ or HJ by other girls and guys. Of course when other guys see me doing this they usually come over and want to join in. Usually I let them - the more the merrier - RIGHT ??!!
I have done it my car in a parking garage.I know a woman watched me do it

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#65 Sep 26, 2008
genevieve wrote:
Of course, that is half the fun of shopping. Who ever decided to change from doors to curtains in shop change rooms was genius. They are just perfect to leave slightly open while changing so the purse holding boyfriends can get a little glimpse! And I have said it before, but I will say it again, the perfect way to grocery shop is to be bra-less wearing a white tank top in the freezer section! And don't even get me started on the joys of miniskirts or changing in my car! Happy New Years Tezza! ;)
may i ask were you shop for groceries?

Since: Oct 07

Calgary, Canada

#67 Sep 28, 2008
CARAVEN12 wrote:
<quoted text>
may i ask were you shop for groceries?
Which ever grocery has the largest freezer section! Or the most fellows! hehe

;)
carissa

Toronto, Canada

#68 Sep 29, 2008
i like to go to the beach and just wear my bikini bottom and a thin white t-shirt or tank top.. then i'll run into the water so the t-shirt clings to my breasts and my nipples get all hard.. i like to watch all the guys that look at me while i walk back to my towel.. then i lie down and slowly peel off my top so they get a quick glimpse of my dripping wet breasts.. sometimes i lie down topless for awhile other times i put on my bikini top and take time to adjust my breasts into the bikini.. once i even got my girlfried to run suntan lotion on breasts first..
loopy

Merritt, Canada

#69 Sep 29, 2008
when travelling i undres in front of the windows, it's been fun a few times

“Not your aveage woman”

Since: Sep 08

Port Mansfield, TX

#70 Sep 29, 2008
While at home the most revealing thing I do is wear a sundress without underwear or a silk blouse to work. However, I have gone shopping in a short skirt or dress and bent down to get something on a lower shelf or reach very high for something on a upper shelf. It is real fun to have a salesman get something for you way back on a lower shelf, while standing close and bending your knee to the side so he can get a better view. To bad there are no longer shoe salesman in stores. Would love to get that a try.

When I am out of town.
I wear a very short skirt, usually a tennis skirt with a tong or no underwear. I have not worn a bra in years, they are so uncomfortable. I love to wear a sheer when wet bikini.
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#71 Sep 30, 2008
loopy wrote:
when travelling i undres in front of the windows, it's been fun a few times
A hotel room that looks out onto an office building next door at night,new york city,chicago,boston,baltimore, atlanta ga. are all good places to try this.Just open the curtains wide and turn on a lamp next to the window and have fun with the show.
brian

United States

#72 Sep 30, 2008
i have done it in places like that. Also at home.
Join Free
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#73 Sep 30, 2008
Take your girlfriend off on a trip to a different town and show off her new panties up next to the window,make her really wet by dropping to your knees and sliding them down as she stands with her hands up on the glass like your a cop searching her.
steve

AOL

#74 Sep 30, 2008
sarah palin wrote:
Take your girlfriend off on a trip to a different town and show off her new panties up next to the window,make her really wet by dropping to your knees and sliding them down as she stands with her hands up on the glass like your a cop searching her.
Wanna be your extion
brian

United States

#75 Sep 30, 2008
sarah palin wrote:
Now thats a great idea
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#76 Sep 30, 2008
brian wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats a great idea
You can even do it at a playground late in the evening at the monkey bars.Have her wear a dress that bottons all the way down the front and place her back against the monkey bars,if she wants to get real daring use a couple of velcro straps to fasten her hands to the bars,than slowly start unbuttoning the front of her dress until it's completely open.Pull it open wider so someone can see her lacy bra and panties,than go over and sit down on a bench so you can watch her bound there and exposed.Maybe someone will walk past and see her as they walk their dog,she will get so wet and excited that you'll be doing her right there on the tea-ter-tawter. Just be sure to go to a different town to play,you don't want your preacher catching you in the act.
Chris

Coventry, UK

#77 Sep 30, 2008
sarah palin wrote:
<quoted text>
You can even do it at a playground late in the evening at the monkey bars.Have her wear a dress that bottons all the way down the front and place her back against the monkey bars,if she wants to get real daring use a couple of velcro straps to fasten her hands to the bars,than slowly start unbuttoning the front of her dress until it's completely open.Pull it open wider so someone can see her lacy bra and panties,than go over and sit down on a bench so you can watch her bound there and exposed.Maybe someone will walk past and see her as they walk their dog,she will get so wet and excited that you'll be doing her right there on the tea-ter-tawter. Just be sure to go to a different town to play,you don't want your preacher catching you in the act.
I'd like to flash on cam for u. [email protected]
brian

United States

#79 Oct 1, 2008
my g/f and i like stock car races so we go to the track and she will wear a sheer pair panties and a short skirt. She will sit in the seat next to the aisle. She will make sure to open her legs and let certain guys get a nice free shot. Other times i will wear baggy shorts and do the same and let certain ladies get a good look.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#80 Oct 1, 2008
genevieve wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ever grocery has the largest freezer section! Or the most fellows! hehe
;)
i would love to take you shopping!!!!
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#81 Oct 3, 2008
brian wrote:
my g/f and i like stock car races so we go to the track and she will wear a sheer pair panties and a short skirt. She will sit in the seat next to the aisle. She will make sure to open her legs and let certain guys get a nice free shot. Other times i will wear baggy shorts and do the same and let certain ladies get a good look.
I think i want to sit right in front of the two of you at the races.
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#83 Oct 5, 2008
niteshade65 wrote:
my gf and i are constantly looking for new places and ways to do a little flashing. I think every store security cam in the area has all our naughty parts by now. The funnest so far was using the demo cameras at walmart to photograph it and leave the pics on the cameras.
In the car on the freeway,go to a car dealers lot and let her climb in and out of the cars with a short skirt on as the salesman get a good panty shot.

Since: Aug 08

Chicago, IL

#84 Oct 5, 2008
That's it, I'm buying a telescope. And not for watching stars.
govvi

Chicago Ridge, IL

#86 Oct 5, 2008
my gf and i are constantly looking for new places and ways to do a little flashing.
let me know when the next show is :)
govvi

Chicago Ridge, IL

#87 Oct 5, 2008
let me know when the next show starts :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min GayExaminer 477,805
Pune Gay Whatsapp Chat 6 min mahi 1,184
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 6 min Tarun 34,239
North east Dogging (Aug '13) 6 min mickp777 1,758
Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual SNAPCHAT MEET (Jan '14) 6 min countrybiboy 59
My mates girls pic 7 min leanne65 4
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min Lolman 132,275
Gay-Bi skype fun 7 min kinkyrob 54,645
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min PolishBoy 969,508
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 9 min PolishBoy 215,875