Is having sex with the Maid wrong??

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Dell

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 18, 2008
I'm a married and my wife and I recently hired a maid to work during the week. Problem is I work from home and my wife does not so for the last 2 months I have been screwing our maid whenever I'm in the mood. I don't think the maid likes it much but since she is illegal and speaks very poor english she doesn't object. Does anyone think this is wrong or should I just enjoy these moments?

“GETTING MARRIED!!!!!”

Since: Jan 08

South Bend, IN

#2 Jul 18, 2008
very wrong. first of all, you are cheating on your wife which you shouldn't be, and second you should not be pushing yourself on anyone who doesn't want it as bad as you do.
Candice

UK

#3 Jul 20, 2008
Just enjoy the moments. If the wife is not available, then a maid makes a very convenient substitute. She may act as if she doesn't like it, but if she really hated it she'd not be around for long. Be nice to her in other ways, too.
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#4 Jul 20, 2008
Dell wrote:
I'm a married and my wife and I recently hired a maid to work during the week. Problem is I work from home and my wife does not so for the last 2 months I have been screwing our maid whenever I'm in the mood. I don't think the maid likes it much but since she is illegal and speaks very poor english she doesn't object. Does anyone think this is wrong or should I just enjoy these moments?
it may SEEM like a "dream situation" ... obviously your relationship with yuor wife is not good if you will do this .... so an available sex partner seems like the perfect solution.
One rule of cheating however ... don't do it close to home ... it will probably result in you getting caught.
Can yuo afford to get caught? If you have decided that a divorce is no big deal for you, then I guess so. BUt what if, for various reasons, you cannot afofrd to get caught? What if yuo truly do value the maraige even if it is not perfect? Then you are truly playing with fire.
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Jul 20, 2008
Dell wrote:
I think the biggest issue here is that you are forcing someone to have sex with you. You are taking advantage of her illegal status to satisfy your needs. I think it is horrible and degrading. Matter of fact it is quite sickening to think about how the maid is feeling. You are a sad sad horrible person.
whodat47

AOL

#6 Jul 20, 2008
just do her

“Horny most of the time”

Since: Mar 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

#7 Jul 20, 2008
Yup, next thing U know is the maid is pregnant, and when the wife notices, what's going to happen w/you? I have the feeling you're not going to be working at THAT home, maybe an efficiency apt. somewhere in the city.
It's never smart to dip your pen in the company inkwell. It's liable to get trapped. take care, idiot.
Gavin

UK

#8 Jul 20, 2008
Enjoy what you have. Go ahead and give her a good doing at any opportunity. Just make sure you can exercise feasable deniabilty if in danger of getting caught.
The maid would soon be gone if she really hated your approaches.
Just don't get her pregnant!!!
Join Free
LLL

Lancaster, CA

#9 Jul 27, 2008
Gavin wrote:
Enjoy what you have. Go ahead and give her a good doing at any opportunity. Just make sure you can exercise feasable deniabilty if in danger of getting caught.
YOU SAID IT BEST!
Polly

UK

#10 Jul 29, 2008
Dell wrote:
YES! you are abusing her situation & degrading her (and yourself)as a human being-it's
just one step away from rape;you are cheating on your wife as well. The only 'problem'here is
yr.behaviour. I don't usually condemn people out of hand, but this-shame on you!
Polly

UK

#11 Jul 29, 2008
Gavin wrote:
And what if this were YOUR wife or daughter or sister? The maid hasn't any choice-where is she to go? Put yourself in her position-she's scared and probably wracked with self-disgust. So it's OK to use women who can't hit back? I do hope this comes back to you one day. I think you must be devoid of feelings for another virtually helpless human being who is coerced and invaded. Maybe you'll be in prison one day and be raped-then you'll understand and not think like a selfish,nasty,pig.like that character you gave advice to. UUUUgggggh!
Polly

UK

#12 Jul 29, 2008
whodat47 wrote:
just do her
See my other comments to the other nasty pigs.Mind how you cross the road-the driver may have the same attitude as you.
Polly

UK

#13 Jul 29, 2008
HHC wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the biggest issue here is that you are forcing someone to have sex with you. You are taking advantage of her illegal status to satisfy your needs. I think it is horrible and degrading. Matter of fact it is quite sickening to think about how the maid is feeling. You are a sad sad horrible person.
Absolutely agree with you,HHC:see my comments to him and the other nasty pigs.

Since: Aug 07

Orange, CA

#14 Jul 29, 2008
HHC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but if she wasn't breaking the law by being here she wouldn't find herself in the situation she is in. So if she is being "raped" than she should report it. If she is affraid she is going to get deported because she is an illegal, maybe she will hit payday this idiot will knock her up Cha Ching anchor baby child support allimony and every friggin relative she has can now come into the country.
Polly

UK

#15 Jul 29, 2008
Candice wrote:
Just enjoy the moments. If the wife is not available, then a maid makes a very convenient substitute. She may act as if she doesn't like it, but if she really hated it she'd not be around for long. Be nice to her in other ways, too.
Suppose someone USED YOU as a 'substitute'- like a piece of furniture or object you just use then throw away-we are talking about a human being here-what are you, some kind of Nazi? If someone stuck their cock in you against your will, would you be placated with a ticket to the movies or a box of chocs? What about your dignity and self-esteem- or do you actually have any?
Polly

UK

#16 Jul 29, 2008
A R McGillvray aka Rudy wrote:
Yup, next thing U know is the maid is pregnant, and when the wife notices, what's going to happen w/you? I have the feeling you're not going to be working at THAT home, maybe an efficiency apt. somewhere in the city.
It's never smart to dip your pen in the company inkwell. It's liable to get trapped. take care, idiot.
Hope his wife divorces him and takes the home and gives some compensation to the maid....he deserves that (in my opinion).
veilside

Fairfax, VA

#17 Jul 29, 2008
What the hell is up with the folks from the UK acting like it's all in good fun? I remember seeing a lot of movies growing up where British noblemen were banging the help, but I didn't realize it was like that.

Most people in the United States, even if they are rich, don't have Maids. It's something that's fairly common in california, even for middle class homes. I have a cleaning service, but it's a white american stay at home mom that does it.

It's just off to see people even entertaining such a question.

Since: Aug 07

Orange, CA

#18 Jul 29, 2008
Polly wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose someone USED YOU as a 'substitute'- like a piece of furniture or object you just use then throw away-we are talking about a human being here-what are you, some kind of Nazi? If someone stuck their cock in you against your will, would you be placated with a ticket to the movies or a box of chocs? What about your dignity and self-esteem- or do you actually have any?
I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone who is amongst a group of people that come to this country take jobs from legal citizen, deny and education to legal college students by there mere presence in a college classroom strain the natural resources of this country, strain the infrastructure of this country, strain the economic system of this country strain the legal system of this country. Bring all kinds of diseases into this country, bring all kinds of gangs and crime into this country, make it almost impossible for a legal child of this country to get a decent education in the public school system disrespect this country with there "demonstrations and demands" So maybe he is doing to her what every legal citizen sould love to do to the illegal population of this country, F**k em. I really don't need to hear about there people too agrument, what about all the "people whos lives are adversly affected by the presence of the illegal population in this country, do they count for anything?
Been Around The Block

United States

#20 Jul 29, 2008
Dell wrote:
Aren't you "Apollo" on another post like this one?
spartan lacedaemonian

Athens, Greece

#21 Jul 29, 2008
Dell wrote:
Are you serious?

What do you expect from people?

congratulate you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any bi/gay guys in Hereford England? (Sep '10) 7 min Boy17 258
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min jackdean56 597,572
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min chubby bi 633,370
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Chriso 455,480
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Himrq 278,964
Any girls want to get pregnant? (Jul '11) 8 min Steven 4,597
black guys knocking up white girls (Apr '10) 8 min rosemary 3,749
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min skeet_designs 75,804
More from around the web