Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Never did it in the gym shower but Iíd imagine one would do it the same way as any place else. Beside that, Iíd need some privacy to do that. What happens? What do you think happens when you wank?
steve

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Old Hoot wrote:
Never did it in the gym shower but Iíd imagine one would do it the same way as any place else. Beside that, Iíd need some privacy to do that. What happens? What do you think happens when you wank?
you mean you have never stroked your c--k in the shower
Timmothy

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

I sometimes wank in the dorm communal shower room when it is empty. Got caught a few times as the boys were entering the showers !!!
aspenbiguy

Aspen, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Judged:

I was showing off for a guy in the gym shower one day, stroking & washing and spreading my cheeks for the guy while he was washing his erection. Next thing I knew he was shooting his load on the shower floor.
i love to crossdress

Lake Havasu City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

be fun to shower there in panties & bra see who looks
Timmothy

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Judged:

aspenbiguy wrote:
I was showing off for a guy in the gym shower one day, stroking & washing and spreading my cheeks for the guy while he was washing his erection. Next thing I knew he was shooting his load on the shower floor.
Nice, wish I was there to join in on the fun !!

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

steve wrote:
<quoted text>you mean you have never stroked your c--k in the shower
I didnít say that; I said Iíve never done it in the gym shower or any other shower used by the public. My shower at home, well thatís a whole different story.
Join Free
wankyme

Axbridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

I wank in the sauna and shower, love to get caught, wanking now thinking about it ;-}

Since: Jun 11

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Click here for hot girl
thor

Callao, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

I have wnaked in communal showers after sports in SUNY Plattsburgh, NY: I have done it many times, sliding my foreskin back and forth: some nude guys stared at me cuz they are cut, and dont know how it works.SUNY Plattsburgh has a discreet ut liberal nudist beach for both sexes, administered by the students.
RandonName

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I've been caught once in the shower!
It was amazing, i was standing there after rugby practise & i was the only one in the shower because i was late becoz i was helping clear up the equipment & i told the teacher i would be staying a little later & he agreed, i was thinking about sex & then i had an erection, i started wanking & then i was about to shoot my load & my pe teacher walked in i tried to stop it coming but i couldnt so i just blow everywhere, he came over & i put my boxers on & he pulled them down & started sucking , after a while i cumed again & again, then he said " would u kindly return the favour" i kneeled down & started sucking his hairy long beautiful c__k , it was really big & after about 5 minutes he started groaning & then he shot in my mouth , it was amazing, i ate every bit, then he grabed my bumcheeks & said would u like your bumcheek to suck me off , & then he grabed me & turned me around & forced his cock into me, i had never felt anything like the pain, he came in me & i spunk on him, i alway's stay back so he can fuc- me again:)!
soohorny

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

i was fingering myself in the gym shower and i dint notice a girl come in, when i turned round she looked away but she was blushing
soph

Leigh-on-sea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

soohorny wrote:
i was fingering myself in the gym shower and i dint notice a girl come in, when i turned round she looked away but she was blushing
love to know more
sophie_harris73 at yahoo co uk
asdfghz

Canterbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Thought I was alone so I began to stroke meanwhile another guy came in and saw me he said he'd get me banned from the gym if I didn't suck him off.. I ended up doing a lot more back at his :/
Fitness room fun

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

aspenbiguy wrote:
Lol...I have done the same. Had first bi experience that way. Very erotic. I have many locker room sauna/shower stories if u want to hear them.
hubby

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

when i thought everyone had gone from the school showers after training, i was alone and stroking. I then heard someone come into the showers and it was the teacher sporting a large hard c@ck, much bigger than mine. he grabbed my c@ck and started wanking me. he then put my hand on his c@ck which was very thick. we both came and it was very intense. that wasn't the last time he caught me!!!

Since: Sep 12

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I was in the sauna at the gym n worked up a good sweat..I noticed a few good looking men walking to the showers...a few a few minutes I retreated to the shower..I selected one of 8 stalls near the back middle where I had a good view of 2 men..one guy was nude one was in swim trunks..I started to soap my balls n koock occasionally and noticed the nude guy had a semi hard on so I continued to stroke my koock n balls..he did the same for a bit then dried off n left me alone with the guy in trunks..I was now super horny n decide to go to town.. I had the guys full attention and her removed his trunks n had a nice tool. I was ponding away n this guy was staring at my koock. I looks at his a few times n then felt the kuuum building up in my balls ..I was gonna shoot my load into my other hand n wanted to eat it in front of him..we were the only guys in there when I started to shoot a huge load into my cupped palm..my hand was filling up... I was milkin out the last few drops when another man walked into view in the stall next to the other man..he stopped stroking n I was milking out last few drops..I had to abort my mission to eat my load..I chickened out. I threw my load onto the shower floor..n this huge white mess was stuck to the floor...I had to use my foot to help it down the drain...

Wow.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jimmasin wrote:
I was in the sauna at the gym n worked up a good sweat..I noticed a few good looking men walking to the showers...a few a few minutes I retreated to the shower..I selected one of 8 stalls near the back middle where I had a good view of 2 men..one guy was nude one was in swim trunks..I started to soap my balls n koock occasionally and noticed the nude guy had a semi hard on so I continued to stroke my koock n balls..he did the same for a bit then dried off n left me alone with the guy in trunks..I was now super horny n decide to go to town.. I had the guys full attention and her removed his trunks n had a nice tool. I was ponding away n this guy was staring at my koock. I looks at his a few times n then felt the kuuum building up in my balls ..I was gonna shoot my load into my other hand n wanted to eat it in front of him..we were the only guys in there when I started to shoot a huge load into my cupped palm..my hand was filling up... I was milkin out the last few drops when another man walked into view in the stall next to the other man..he stopped stroking n I was milking out last few drops..I had to abort my mission to eat my load..I chickened out. I threw my load onto the shower floor..n this huge white mess was stuck to the floor...I had to use my foot to help it down the drain...
Wow.
That is super hot!
Guy

Prahran, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

I was at the gym and I was wanking when some guy came in and asked if I want a hand, I said yes and he gave me a handjob, then I returned the favour

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6555 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Wallpaperpaste12345 435,925
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 1 min guy24greece 4,193
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 1 min 7C0C07A6 3,542
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 2 min Adam 18,925
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Snapme 331,266
Any bbw or chubby girl wanna sext (Nov '12) 2 min ace232010 329
Any girls online wanna talk dirty? (Feb '12) 3 min Muslim lad 1,680
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Sexy_boi_4u 133,297
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Hockeyhunk22 241,738