Taking wife out dancing
Ronman

London, UK

#1 Nov 30, 2011
My wife and I have been reading a good bit about couples who go out dancing mainly for the wife to dance with other guys. Does anyone have any real-life experience with this? I really want to watch her dance with other guys and get felt up. She is 38, still very good looking and in outstanding shape. In her 20s as a single girl she would have a number of guys each night feel her ass up but I think she worries now about whether guys will still try. We have been to salsa classes where guys feel of her breast in the famous turns and she has really turned me on with that. Any thoughts or experience about where you draw the line? This is just for dancing, not swinging.
zzz

Leamington Spa, UK

#2 Nov 30, 2011
yes ive danced with a guys wife and he actively encouraged me i felt up her skirt and fingered her vagina
John

London, UK

#3 Nov 30, 2011
We have done this a number of times. Loads of fun if you take the right approach and draw the boundaries you are both comfortable with. You just don't want it going further than you really want on a whim. Our rules are real simple: a guy can touch her anywhere except pubic area and no girls can touch my dick (her rule). Some couples say no kissing but we enjoy that part a lot so do. Yes, she will absolutely get felt up. Not necessarily every guy she dances with but particularly if she touches their butt, guys are off to the races. It is a real turn on later to run your hands over her body later knowing another guy was feeling that just a little earlier.
Terri

London, UK

#5 Nov 30, 2011
It is actually a really fun thing if you are both okay with it. My husband and I have been going to clubs for probably ten years now and have a blast with this exact thing. I am 42 and can assure you she will have no problem at all getting interest from guys! Maybe it's a cougar thing! I have two favorite outfits: one is a short black cotton dress, very thin so you feel everything; the second outfit is a pair of black pants with a loose, low cut blouse. I almost never wear a bra with either outfit. The loose top is nice as any guy I want to let go there can put his hands up under my shirt and have at it with the titties. My guy has no problem with guys touching me but we have a firm no kissing rule. I also don't let guys touch my vagina but do occasionally rub a cock. Be warmed, if you do this your wife WILL like it and want to go back. There at eqorse things to a woman than being desired by a bunch of younger guys, trust me.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 1, 2011
Ronman wrote:
My wife and I have been reading a good bit about couples who go out dancing mainly for the wife to dance with other guys. Does anyone have any real-life experience with this? I really want to watch her dance with other guys and get felt up. She is 38, still very good looking and in outstanding shape. In her 20s as a single girl she would have a number of guys each night feel her ass up but I think she worries now about whether guys will still try. We have been to salsa classes where guys feel of her breast in the famous turns and she has really turned me on with that. Any thoughts or experience about where you draw the line? This is just for dancing, not swinging.
You say, "I really want to watch her dance with other guys and get felt up". Your actions give out the message you're available for swinging. You better have a plan on how you're going to get out of the situation when the other guy wants more than just dancing.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 1, 2011
This is something that has happened quite by accident several times in the last year, at parties, receptions, places where there are mostly adults and few peple who actually know us other than one or two couples. I have let it go MUCH farther than my husband realizes because I loose my inhibitions when the touch turns to fondling !
Ronman wrote:
Ronman

Isenburg, Germany

#9 Dec 1, 2011
Flirty Wife,

Love the tag by the way. Obviously you liked the attention. Does your husband get jealous or are you just saying he would if he really knew? We are talking about where to set the boundaries. Did you initially set limits, or it just happened. Thank you!

Ron
Sharon

Isenburg, Germany

#10 Dec 1, 2011
I am 39 and have been married for 17 years. We do salsa classes several times a year and once a year on our "couple getaway" go out clubbing. It has helped keep things fresh and interesting. We go to South Beach for salsa classes and that is fun. You are right Ron that salsa dancing will lead to feels (particularly here in Miami!) of the breast but it is different going to a club to just dance. My guy got really turned on by the salsa dancing feels but was jealous the first time we did the dancing with others thing at a club. In salsa, it is sort of an accidental feel even when we both know it is really kinda intentional. At a club, you have a guy invite you to dance and he leads you out to the dance floor, or just starts dancing with you on the floor, and he immediately moves into you because that is what guys do when they are trying to pick you up. The first time I danced with a guy other than my husband in a dance club, probably eight or nine years ago, the guy literally had his hands down cupping my ass within 20 seconds. Another guy that night ran his hands up along my sides as we were dancing. He did it several times and I was admittedly really into it, then almost out of nowhere one of his hands in a full grope one my breast. You just have to be aware the guys in a club are not just trying to cop a little feel for fun. Most of them if they get that far see it as a bigger chance later that night. Having said all that, we do once a year or so do the clubbing scene and have for several years now. It is fun, turns both of us on, and keeps things interesting all year long. We talk a lot about what we did and fantasize about what we will do, and that has added a lot of spice. My husband says he still gets a little jealous but it also turns him on so much he has wound up being okay with being jealous. We didn't really establish what I would call rules when we started but I guess some have developed over time. Our first and biggest rule is what is good for one is good for the other. If I see him dancing with a girl and feeling her up in a certain way, he better know I am going to let a guy do the same to me. He has also seen me let guys do things and done his best to do that with a girl. Goose gander stuff, if you know what I mean. The reality is it probably does go further than we would draw an imaginary line at in advance, but this is once a year for us and that's it.
Join Free
RonmanDid

Isenburg, Germany

#11 Dec 1, 2011
So Sharon, care to explain what you would say is a good boundary? Sounds like you guys have pushed the limits some!
Sharon

Isenburg, Germany

#12 Dec 1, 2011
Ron, we actually do have pretty firm rules and do stick to them. Guess I don't want that to come across the wrong way. We do not kiss others on the lips, but neck/ears are fine. I actually LOVE to have a guy make out with my neck. Big turn on. We do not touch others on or let them touch either of us in the pubic area. Period. Has it happened? Yes, several times but we will both put a stop to it. That is just a big deal to us. A lot of the rest is just experimentation. I one year went braless and did let a couple of guys go under my loose blouse (if your wife wears a loose blouse, guys WILL go up there!) and they went to town. My husband decided he got turned on by them being felt up but not without a bra. That just went too far in his mind. Since then I have both gone braless but with a tight top and worn a loose top but with a bra. All was good. As far as her ass, look, it is gonna get felt up dancing in a club. Hell, guys grab my ass when I'm dancing with my husband in a crowded dance club! If she is even semi good looking and let's guys in a club dance with her, she will have hands on her ass. 38 will not matter. lol

Location hidden

#13 Dec 2, 2011
We have never talked about limits, it was more insinuated. I have "led" a dance with a guy to a spot where my husband could not see us, where I could FEEL a guy press himself into me, put both arms around his neck, encouraging him to touch me. I rather enjoy the tease.
Ronman wrote:
Flirty Wife,
Love the tag by the way. Obviously you liked the attention. Does your husband get jealous or are you just saying he would if he really knew? We are talking about where to set the boundaries. Did you initially set limits, or it just happened. Thank you!
Ron
Ronman

Middletown, NY

#14 Dec 2, 2011
Ronman contact me at pochucker24@yahoo.com
Just so happens I have written story just like scenario your describing --except there are no limits
Pointman

Middletown, NY

#15 Dec 2, 2011
Sorry about that obviously I meant to put my nickname in heading not yours Ronman
lynn

Middleburg, FL

#16 Dec 2, 2011
we go out dancing my husband likes me to wear very revealing clothes no bra or panties and get so excited watching guys feel me up and sometimes much more

Location hidden

#17 Dec 2, 2011
I have really grown to enjoy it to the point that if I go to a Happy Hour after work w/o my husband I take advantage of being there alone. I make a habit of leaving the place with a friend or someone from work who makes sure I get to my car without any hassling.
lynn wrote:
we go out dancing my husband likes me to wear very revealing clothes no bra or panties and get so excited watching guys feel me up and sometimes much more
Sharon

Prahran, Australia

#18 Dec 3, 2011
The guy pressing into you is the sexiest part of the whole deal to the woman, I think. In a sense it is knowing you've still got it, so to speak. From my husband's standpoint he is turned on by guys feeling me up. It took me a while to understand and even trust that but I think I do now. The sex afterwards for us made it worth it from the get-go because he got so turned on, and I did too. Knowing I was still hot (from the guy pressing his member into me as it got harder) became a huge driver for us as well. My confidence is off the charts after we go out like this.

Lynn, what type of stuff will you wear? We are getting close to our annual trip away so I'm thinking of new ideas. My husband read the posts from earlier and surprised me saying he actually wanted me to go braless this year with a top guys could get in. Not sure what I will go with. Other question for you and flirty, any tricks for getting the guy to go for it? I find about half are pretty assertive and the other half are hard to get to make a move. We do this once a year so I want some guys going for it!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Jul 31, 2012
After dancing as a teenager and reigniting my passion while watching Dancing with the Stars I expressed an interest in taking Ballroom lessons. My husband was very supportive although he made it clear he wasn't going to participate which was not unexpected since he totally lacked any sense of rthym. I found a studio and signed up quickly falling in love with the sensual movements and sexy interaction with my assigned partner. It wasn't until my first recital that I discovered why my husband was so supportive. After the performance he was sporting quite the stiffy. He explained that when my partner placed his thigh between my legs and supported my pussy on his leg while dragging his open palm across my tits he nearly came in his pants. We barely made it home before he was stripping my tap panties from beneath my gown!

Location hidden

#20 Aug 1, 2012
I rather enjoy feeling a guy, who isn't my husband close to me. Occasionally it goes further than the incidental contact of a slow dance but thats OK too. Getting "felt up" makes me feel alive and definately arouses me so I have a much better time all evening when I can be in the arms of a guy who sees me much different than my husband ! As the night goes on, it can and often leads to so much more !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Coolio_36 906,538
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min 18 m trade or skype 17,253
Dirty ki...k 3 min Blablabla 173,640
Submissive boyfriend 3 min Alyssa 4
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Tinytinastuna 124,124
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min eilamjax 442,360
getting. my nipples sucked. during sex 4 min Jon 4
More from around the web