The Power Of The School Uniform

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Pixie1991

Ireland

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Girls, can you answer this question. When you were at school did you use your uniform as a way of control? In other words the shortness of the skirts etc to amke it 'sexy' to attract blokes you fancy, to intimidate shy geeky lads and maybe get them to do you a favour. Would you try and make your teacher uncomfortable also. Can you tell us the process of any special tricks you did with your uniform to make it 'sexy', like shortening the skirt, making the most of the socks, tights and shoes etc. What sort of reactions did you get from the wider public when you were out and about in your 'sexy' uniform, especially girls from other schools who had a less fortunate uniform style than your own.
I'd like to hear from girls who done this and lads who would have been on the receiving end of enjoyable or maybe intimidating 'sexy' school uniforms.
kinkygirl

Staines, UK

#3 Nov 5, 2012
i love dressing as a schoolgirl, or having others do that. feel so innocent yet naughty, would love to be flashed by schoolgirls... yum!
kinkygirl

Staines, UK

#7 Nov 5, 2012
that would be good. would be great to do, and see others doing too5051
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Pixie1991 wrote:
Girls, can you answer this question. When you were at school did you use your uniform as a way of control? In other words the shortness of the skirts etc to amke it 'sexy' to attract blokes you fancy, to intimidate shy geeky lads and maybe get them to do you a favour. Would you try and make your teacher uncomfortable also. Can you tell us the process of any special tricks you did with your uniform to make it 'sexy', like shortening the skirt, making the most of the socks, tights and shoes etc. What sort of reactions did you get from the wider public when you were out and about in your 'sexy' uniform, especially girls from other schools who had a less fortunate uniform style than your own.
I'd like to hear from girls who done this and lads who would have been on the receiving end of enjoyable or maybe intimidating 'sexy' school uniforms.
We never dressed to turn boys on, we were just following fashion. I bet the first girls to wear short skirts knew what they were doing but the rest of us followed like sheep. As gullible as it may seem I knew stockings and suspenders were a big turn on but not the uniform.
Earlier on in the school uniforms thread I told of how my Gfs held my arms behind my back while we were waiting for a bus while another held up my skirt.Exposing my sexy lingerie for all the men on the bus to see. I didn't know they were getting a double whammy with me being in uniform.

We dressed to thrill the 'bad boys' in class, joining them in being rebellious by wearing out school tie very loose and big so we could expose as much cleavage as possible. We also like to put a mall slit in the side of an already too short skirt. Any man over 18 was just a dirty old pervert as far as we were concerned so we only talked to the nice polite ones. As some as one said something off we would lay into them f*** off you dirty old b*S****d being a favourite witty riposte.

I did get a lot of attention once in my gym-slip while doing cross country running. I would always slow to a walk. They thought I was teasing them and I suppose I was a little but the main reason for slowing right down was to stop my boobs from bouncing! sports bras where useless!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
We never dressed to turn boys on, we were just following fashion. I bet the first girls to wear short skirts knew what they were doing but the rest of us followed like sheep. As gullible as it may seem I knew stockings and suspenders were a big turn on but not the uniform.
Earlier on in the school uniforms thread I told of how my Gfs held my arms behind my back while we were waiting for a bus while another held up my skirt.Exposing my sexy lingerie for all the men on the bus to see. I didn't know they were getting a double whammy with me being in uniform.
We dressed to thrill the 'bad boys' in class, joining them in being rebellious by wearing out school tie very loose and big so we could expose as much cleavage as possible. We also like to put a mall slit in the side of an already too short skirt. Any man over 18 was just a dirty old pervert as far as we were concerned so we only talked to the nice polite ones. As some as one said something off we would lay into them f*** off you dirty old b*S****d being a favourite witty riposte.
I did get a lot of attention once in my gym-slip while doing cross country running. I would always slow to a walk. They thought I was teasing them and I suppose I was a little but the main reason for slowing right down was to stop my boobs from bouncing! sports bras where useless!
I love your posts here!! Can you contact me please, I want to have chat with you!! Message me here!!
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#10 Nov 5, 2012
PIXIE1991 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your posts here!! Can you contact me please, I want to have chat with you!! Message me here!!
Hi Pixie, fire away, Iuv jen x

Location hidden

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pixie, fire away, Iuv jen x
Would it be possible in private? I'm a shy lad!!
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#12 Nov 5, 2012
PIXIE1991 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it be possible in private? I'm a shy lad!!
Sorry not a member! anyway you can't be that shy! Come on nobodies going to judge you
Join Free

Location hidden

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the bad boys got a thrill, what impact did your uniform style have on the shy lads? Would have you used it to make them very uncomfortable, so to to speak? Also when you were on these school outings all dolled up,did you encounter schools with much longer skirts? If so, what reaction did you get from those girls and maybe more importantly the boys from those long skirt schools?!
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#14 Nov 5, 2012
The impact over the shy lads was one of power. We really did lord it over them. We were really cruel thinking about it, real bitches. They wouldn't dare stand up to us because of their shyness and the tough boys we hung out with. Some got debagged, others beaten or bullied. Really horrible. I'm not very proud of it and have always tried to be kind in night clubs etc to guys who are a bit timid and nervous asking me to dance.
We never met any posh schools on our trips and girls from nearby schools were just as bad as us.
We got away with murder as girls. I remember some boys being expelled for peaking at us girls in the shower but when some of us got caught doing the same thing we just got detention.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
The impact over the shy lads was one of power. We really did lord it over them. We were really cruel thinking about it, real bitches. They wouldn't dare stand up to us because of their shyness and the tough boys we hung out with. Some got debagged, others beaten or bullied. Really horrible. I'm not very proud of it and have always tried to be kind in night clubs etc to guys who are a bit timid and nervous asking me to dance.
We never met any posh schools on our trips and girls from nearby schools were just as bad as us.
We got away with murder as girls. I remember some boys being expelled for peaking at us girls in the shower but when some of us got caught doing the same thing we just got detention.
Thanks so much for you answers so far. You're giving a 39 yo lad from Ireland quite an education. I thank you for your honesty. If I may enquire some more, I would be grateful.
When these shy lads got debagged, would they be erect or even semi erect? What sort of comments would you girls hurl in those situations? Did the girls ever actually do it to the lads themselves? As you have stated in (very!) graphic terms, your uniform was very sexy. Do you think it was possible that some of these shy lads would have cum in their pants hands free in class sitting beside you sexy girls due to sheer excitement? Would you have spotted shy lads tenting for instance and used your uniform to hammer home his obvious discomfort? I'm curious as to how you kept the tough lads in line also with your uniform. Did you ever have to teach a sexual lesson in school to one of those tough lads?You must have had some special tricks for them!!
Was there any obvious competition in skirt lengths with other schools? Or were your lot the ultimate champions?!
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#16 Nov 6, 2012
PIXIE1991 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much for you answers so far. You're giving a 39 yo lad from Ireland quite an education. I thank you for your honesty. If I may enquire some more, I would be grateful.
When these shy lads got debagged, would they be erect or even semi erect? What sort of comments would you girls hurl in those situations? Did the girls ever actually do it to the lads themselves? As you have stated in (very!) graphic terms, your uniform was very sexy. Do you think it was possible that some of these shy lads would have cum in their pants hands free in class sitting beside you sexy girls due to sheer excitement? Would you have spotted shy lads tenting for instance and used your uniform to hammer home his obvious discomfort? I'm curious as to how you kept the tough lads in line also with your uniform. Did you ever have to teach a sexual lesson in school to one of those tough lads?You must have had some special tricks for them!!
Was there any obvious competition in skirt lengths with other schools? Or were your lot the ultimate champions?!
No problem Pixie in fact it's been fun and interesting scrolling through my memory of school.

We did the debagging most of the time. It was quite infrequent and our target was always flaccid. It was short lived and mostly vocalised with a shriek as we got his trousers down.

One boys was debagged in the playground by the boys and held in front of us for quite a while for our amusement. His protests were incongruent as he did get an erection. There were a lot of catcalls from us but can't remember one.
At the time it was really cruel but it did change him. He become confident and wanted to expose himself willingly.
Being in uniform and in short skirts had more effect on people outside school more than the boys, I suppose they got used to the look. In winter we wore long trousers but I get the feeling you don't want to know about that!
I doubt if we caused anyone to c@m but we did notice the boys discomfort with trouser movement, they always seemed to be rearranging their equipment.
We weren't aware of the sexual allure a school uniform had. The boys we just boys doing anything to impress us. a few girls got off with older guys. One was expelled for getting pregnant - and kicked off the premisses when she tried to show us her baby.
We kept the boys in line by letting them go 'so far' with their hands and despite being really flirty we were 'not' easy. We all remember lots of begging to do this and that and my did we make them grovel!
The first boy I went with wasn't so tough when I gave him full reign, I practically had to lead in everything.
We never had a competition over skirt lengths although some of the teachers seemed to think we did.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 6, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem Pixie in fact it's been fun and interesting scrolling through my memory of school.
We did the debagging most of the time. It was quite infrequent and our target was always flaccid. It was short lived and mostly vocalised with a shriek as we got his trousers down.
One boys was debagged in the playground by the boys and held in front of us for quite a while for our amusement. His protests were incongruent as he did get an erection. There were a lot of catcalls from us but can't remember one.
At the time it was really cruel but it did change him. He become confident and wanted to expose himself willingly.
Being in uniform and in short skirts had more effect on people outside school more than the boys, I suppose they got used to the look. In winter we wore long trousers but I get the feeling you don't want to know about that!
I doubt if we caused anyone to c@m but we did notice the boys discomfort with trouser movement, they always seemed to be rearranging their equipment.
We weren't aware of the sexual allure a school uniform had. The boys we just boys doing anything to impress us. a few girls got off with older guys. One was expelled for getting pregnant - and kicked off the premisses when she tried to show us her baby.
We kept the boys in line by letting them go 'so far' with their hands and despite being really flirty we were 'not' easy. We all remember lots of begging to do this and that and my did we make them grovel!
The first boy I went with wasn't so tough when I gave him full reign, I practically had to lead in everything.
We never had a competition over skirt lengths although some of the teachers seemed to think we did.
It's been great fun so far reading your experiences!! With all that pent up sexual tension, did the lads have to wank off in the toilets do you think? If so, would you have seen that as a sense of achievement?
Can you emeber any other instances looking back where the allure of your uniform got the better of men outside school? Maybe a comment from one or his eyes out on stalks or his neck nearly twisting off!!
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#18 Nov 6, 2012
PIXIE1991 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been great fun so far reading your experiences!! With all that pent up sexual tension, did the lads have to wank off in the toilets do you think? If so, would you have seen that as a sense of achievement?
Can you emeber any other instances looking back where the allure of your uniform got the better of men outside school? Maybe a comment from one or his eyes out on stalks or his neck nearly twisting off!!
I know for a fact they masturbated in the toilets because it was announced in assembly! "The cleaners complained of excessive amounts of semen in the boys cubicles." The said with a smile on his face clearly trying to humiliate. Everybody roared with laughter.
The school also went through a period of making a guilty person stand on stage in front of the school while the headmaster read out what they had done wrong. I had to stand on stage while they read out that I had put a used condom in someones lunch box (he couldn't have liked salad cream!). There was a lot of laughter but I could see the year ones in front of me all turned on trying to look up my skirt - I found it quite a power trip.
The comments I can remember outside school were "do you want to play with my rubber dingy" , My names Dick, how do you like it!" and "Do you like chicken , suck on this, it's Fowl!' "Do you have the plums in" and of course "do you take it up the ar$e.
It was best to ignore them, I did pretend to flash my boobs at them once and they loved it. It did get tiresome.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 6, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact they masturbated in the toilets because it was announced in assembly! "The cleaners complained of excessive amounts of semen in the boys cubicles." The said with a smile on his face clearly trying to humiliate. Everybody roared with laughter.
The school also went through a period of making a guilty person stand on stage in front of the school while the headmaster read out what they had done wrong. I had to stand on stage while they read out that I had put a used condom in someones lunch box (he couldn't have liked salad cream!). There was a lot of laughter but I could see the year ones in front of me all turned on trying to look up my skirt - I found it quite a power trip.
The comments I can remember outside school were "do you want to play with my rubber dingy" , My names Dick, how do you like it!" and "Do you like chicken , suck on this, it's Fowl!' "Do you have the plums in" and of course "do you take it up the ar$e.
It was best to ignore them, I did pretend to flash my boobs at them once and they loved it. It did get tiresome.
Bloody hell!! That was a bit much!!Were any of you girls ever tempted to go in to the toilets and catch a lad at it, so to speak!? You put a used condom into someones lunchbox!? Please don't tell me it was still full!! If so, where on earth would you have got it from?! LOL!! I bet the comments you gave back were more cutting than those dreadful efforts the men made. Have you any real sharp ones you cut back with!?
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#20 Nov 6, 2012
We never did try and catch anyone even though we did go into the boys toilet for a cigarette. The used condom wasn't mine lol. I got it off the road and put it in a crisp bag with a stick. Not one of my glorious moments LOL.
We were all so cruel. The funniest and most tragic incident happened with the head girl in the changing rooms. She naked and berated my friends and I for some misdemeanour as she was on the way to the shower.
When she was in the shower a girl stole her tights, panties and gym pants from her changing area. It was hysterical as she had to spend the day pantie-less.
The boys found out and gave her hell with their remarks and tried to lift her skirt. It was hilarious seeing her going around the school so uncomfortable and immodest but like most things with kids it went to far.

Location hidden

#22 Nov 6, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
We never did try and catch anyone even though we did go into the boys toilet for a cigarette. The used condom wasn't mine lol. I got it off the road and put it in a crisp bag with a stick. Not one of my glorious moments LOL.
We were all so cruel. The funniest and most tragic incident happened with the head girl in the changing rooms. She naked and berated my friends and I for some misdemeanour as she was on the way to the shower.
When she was in the shower a girl stole her tights, panties and gym pants from her changing area. It was hysterical as she had to spend the day pantie-less.
The boys found out and gave her hell with their remarks and tried to lift her skirt. It was hilarious seeing her going around the school so uncomfortable and immodest but like most things with kids it went to far.
Good grief!! It sounds like you went to an even naughtier version of St Trinians!! I wish I had gone there...
Did the lads ever get a girls panties in school and keep as a trophy and likewise did any of you girls ever get a lads boxers and never return them to him?! Was there any incident of a lad having to go commando similar to that poor hesd girl?!
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#23 Nov 6, 2012
St Trinians! was naughty we were nasty. A pantie fetish was un-heard of at that age which made the conclusion to that tale really tragic.
It seemed that stealing the head girls panties become a sport for a while and she got the nickname commando Jane. They managed to make her pantie-less 3 more times in about 6 months. Even having her spare underwear pinched or having to give into a mob. To her credit She never told the head until she was 'embarrassed' In the playground.
The teachers rightly viewed it as bullying and stealing and this is where things got really ugly. Weeks later a boy was caught w@nking in the gym store room and he was expelled. We thought that was harsh but they were even crueler than that. Apparently, and I hope to god it's NOT true, His parents were informed exactly what he was doing. W@nking with the head girls panties.
Even then we knew that sort of humiliation could scar for life. The rumour stuck and the boy moved out of the area. Also the head girl left the school as most were unforgiving. Like a said it started as a bit of fun and turned into a nightmare.

Location hidden

#24 Nov 6, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
St Trinians! was naughty we were nasty. A pantie fetish was un-heard of at that age which made the conclusion to that tale really tragic.
It seemed that stealing the head girls panties become a sport for a while and she got the nickname commando Jane. They managed to make her pantie-less 3 more times in about 6 months. Even having her spare underwear pinched or having to give into a mob. To her credit She never told the head until she was 'embarrassed' In the playground.
The teachers rightly viewed it as bullying and stealing and this is where things got really ugly. Weeks later a boy was caught w@nking in the gym store room and he was expelled. We thought that was harsh but they were even crueler than that. Apparently, and I hope to god it's NOT true, His parents were informed exactly what he was doing. W@nking with the head girls panties.
Even then we knew that sort of humiliation could scar for life. The rumour stuck and the boy moved out of the area. Also the head girl left the school as most were unforgiving. Like a said it started as a bit of fun and turned into a nightmare.
I never asked how did the male teachers get on with your provocative uniform? Did they feel the full force of it?! In a good way of course!!
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#25 Nov 7, 2012
They seem to have no problem with it at all. Some girls had crushes on certain teachers and they would undo another button on the blouse, pout , cross and uncross legs many times, not wear a bra and even bend over a desk but not one made a move on us.
One girl waited for the class to empty so she could be alone with her teacher. SHe opened her blouse fully exposing her breast and said "do you like what you see?" The teacher just ran and reported her. He was backed up by ctv (a camera was in every classroom) and she was suspended.
The only teacher who we felt uneasy with was the gym teacher. She was a bit butch and rumoured (without proof) to be gay. When we had to shower after games not many of the girls were keen to get their hair wet. So she used to stand in front of the drying area ordering girls back into the shower if she thought we weren't sufficiently wet. We were sure she was looking us over . She used to go to humiliating lengths to keep us in her sight starting a conversation or interrogation while she stood in front of us. I could see her eyes roving over my naked body as we spoke with only a tea towel to cover myself. It was horrible and I couldn't get out of her gaze quick enough.
So the most provocative we were to any teacher was when we were out of uniform.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delhi gay sex 1 min gomji 10,918
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Brad 758,156
Gays in Telford? 1 min TelfordTeen15 3
Ideas for the wife 2 min WildManJim 56
Dirty ki...k 2 min xtrempervers 79,496
Gay sex hull (May '13) 2 min 41 daddy 2,717
indian girl bhabhi sex what's aap group 2 min amit 956
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min blueboy2004 361,099
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min johnbrit282 751,161
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min Kensmit 101,481