Spanked after ejaculation
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
waste of a husband

Henderson, NV

#6 Mar 27, 2012
I JO when my wife gives me permission. I only do it in front of her. Most times, I am told, to JO, don't stop, but don't orgasm. what a dilema, lol. when i eventually orgasm, i get spanking for not following directions!

Since: Feb 12

Hastings, MN

#7 Mar 27, 2012
For my wife and I spanking is more of a sexually erotic experience. We associate spanking with horniness and vice versa. I always have an erection at the beginning and she doesn't stop until will after I am soft. Then she gets me hard again and we have wild crazy sex.

However, if she is really pissed at me for some reason and I have earned a "real" punishment spanking she does not want me to have any fun with it. So she forces me to masturbate in front of her until I ejaculate. Then, after clean up, as my sex drive dwindles to zero, I am given a souund spanking until I can't sit for the next few days. I hate it. To cum first followed by a spanking, instead of the other way around, just sucks. From her perspective it is very effective and suits her purposes just fine.
Jennifer

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Mar 27, 2012
Newmarc wrote:
For my wife and I spanking is more of a sexually erotic experience. We associate spanking with horniness and vice versa. I always have an erection at the beginning and she doesn't stop until will after I am soft. Then she gets me hard again and we have wild crazy sex.
However, if she is really pissed at me for some reason and I have earned a "real" punishment spanking she does not want me to have any fun with it. So she forces me to masturbate in front of her until I ejaculate. Then, after clean up, as my sex drive dwindles to zero, I am given a souund spanking until I can't sit for the next few days. I hate it. To cum first followed by a spanking, instead of the other way around, just sucks. From her perspective it is very effective and suits her purposes just fine.
I bet your wife puts on her stiletto heels and steps on your co ck and balls till you cry like a baby you little wimpy man...lol

Since: Feb 12

Hastings, MN

#9 Mar 28, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your wife puts on her stiletto heels and steps on your co ck and balls till you cry like a baby you little wimpy man...lol
Although my wife is a Domme (gladly so) and happy to do things to my cock and balls that are...well...uncomfortable to me neither of us are into trampling. Sorry. The visual part of stiletto heels has its appeal, though. She has other methods of making me cry. She'd be the first to say I am neither a wimp nor little - which is exactly why she has fun bringing me to tears.
Jennifer

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Mar 28, 2012
Newmarc wrote:
<quoted text>
Although my wife is a Domme (gladly so) and happy to do things to my cock and balls that are...well...uncomfortable to me neither of us are into trampling. Sorry. The visual part of stiletto heels has its appeal, though. She has other methods of making me cry. She'd be the first to say I am neither a wimp nor little - which is exactly why she has fun bringing me to tears.
So your wife likes to control and manipulate you? she's the boss heh? in time she will be trampling you in her high heels and you will beg her to stop little man.
submissive husband

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Mar 28, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>So your wife likes to control and manipulate you? she's the boss heh? in time she will be trampling you in her high heels and you will beg her to stop little man.
submission is addictive. I keep asking my wife for more dominance.
sup crazies

Wheaton, IL

#13 Mar 28, 2012
even though im sure you aunt does have large boobs(and im currently very horny and imagining me squeezing them) u british guys really gotta stop being so hard on each others asses. unless its ur wife s.acking ur ass calling u a naughty boy XD, btw im just some crazy shitloving horny 12 year old XD
Kenty

Rockdale, Australia

#15 May 8, 2012
I'm just 13 andsitting in the bath I was caught by my uncle when I pulled myself. He told me to finish standing up. I was very embaressed but I did it.
Afet I came he he lectured me then spanked me hard on my bum and on my thighs. Man did that hurt.
Boyfun

UK

#16 May 8, 2012
Kenty wrote:
I'm just 13 andsitting in the bath I was caught by my uncle when I pulled myself. He told me to finish standing up. I was very embaressed but I did it.
Afet I came he he lectured me then spanked me hard on my bum and on my thighs. Man did that hurt.
Hot u got kik
Tommy

West Hartford, CT

#20 Oct 14, 2012
I'm 15 now and mom continue to spank me in front of sister and cousin. The worst I'm wetting mom's lap sometimes and I mortified then
Jim

London, UK

#23 Feb 10, 2013
My erections never go soft during my spankings. Im rock hard all the way through and doesn't come down even when I get the ruler on my penis. Which is quite a dilemma because mum insists on giving me taps there as Long as I have a hard on... So over the spanking I'd get 20 taps and end up with a sore penis.
David

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#24 Feb 14, 2013
JoDy wrote:
My mom still spanks me with my pants and underwear pulled down. I'm 13 and this is so embarrassing . She makes me lay across a table while she uses a wooden paddle on my bare ass. Afterward she makes me stay laid across the table for a long time or until she thinks that I have been humiliated enough. While I'm lying across the table I often get a erection which if she sees I get another spanking.
NaughtyBoy.s need to be smacked hard on their bare bottoms . 13 year olds have very spankable firm bottoms . your Mum has my Respect and Approval . Without Discipline their is Disorder and chaos in the home .Strict Parenting works
Switch Spanker

Naugatuck, CT

#25 Apr 22, 2013
I always got excited when I was spanked or when I saw someone else get a spanking, or even when the subject came up in conversation since I was very young. My parents spanked me bare, either over Mom's lap or sent to my room to wait and then bent over the edge of my bed when spanked by Dad. It was exciting to be bare for spankings, especially because I knew I was bare so it would hurt more. I did get erections when I was about to be spanked, and it was embarrassing. I did my best to hide my penis by facing away, staying bent over the bed after the spanking was over, or by pulling my pants up as quickly as possible. I began to fantasize about being spanked and giving spankings, and when I was about 6 years old, I began pulling down my pajama bottoms in bed at night and imagining I was being spanked or whipped. I would clench my bottom with each imagined lash, which rubbed my penis against the sheets, and I had my first orgasms this way. Nothing came out of my penis at this age, but I had great spasms that felt wonderful. I also hid switches in my bedroom that I used on myself whenever I had privacy. I am in my 50's now and still enjoy being spanked. I have had female partners who enjoyed spanking me and letting me spank them, mostly as foreplay. I consider myself very lucky to be able to enjoy spankings as I do.

I am not into spanking children at all, and anyone who notices boys getting erections from spankings should probably choose a different means of punishment because the boy is enjoying it sexually, and if you spank him anyway, that is molestation. Think about it.
Strap On Boy

Sweden

#27 May 31, 2013
I've read that sometimes women who were to punish men or boys would sometimes make him masturbate and ejaculate prior to spanking or whipping him. Thi supposidly focusses the males mind on the pain without sexual excitement. I'm pretty sure the more cruel dominatrixes must know this trick.
James

Merrick, NY

#28 Jul 11, 2013
I am 16 years old and my mom spanks me over lap naked. The first time this happend I peed on her lap. I usually pee before and during the spankings they really hurt. Now she puts a towel on her lap before I go over her lap so I don't pee all over her. Also when she tells me it's time for a spanking I start to pee on the spot and she sees it and laughs at me. Btw im a guy.
lol

Reading, UK

#29 Aug 10, 2013
an older woman spanked me when I was young and she made sure as I went over her lap my penis was between her thighs. Every spank pushed my bottom down making me effectively f*ck her stocking tops. After 15 mins of spanking I ejaculated, which I'm sure was what she desired.

She feigned anger and gave me six of the best with a swishy cane.
Sorebum

Cardiff, UK

#30 Aug 10, 2013
Tommy wrote:
I'm 15 now and mom continue to spank me in front of sister and cousin. The worst I'm wetting mom's lap sometimes and I mortified then
My mom got fed up with me wetting her skirt so she now takes it off when she spanks me. I've noticed after shes finished she is breathing hard and her knickers are wet, do u think spanking turns her on?
James

San Rafael, CA

#32 Sep 7, 2013
I am fourteen, when I was ten I got caught by the woman next door stealing. She gave me the choice of telling my mom and dad or letting her "handle it. I knew my parents would be really hurt and that I would get a real whipping so I decided to let her deal with my dishonest stealing. After lecturing me she went on and on about how sorry I was going to be. She ordered me to pull my pants down and then I got really scared and said I changed my mind. She grabbed me and sort of wrestled me down. Then she smacked my face really hard.i was stunned and then she took my pants down and I didn't resist. I was covering my genitals and really embarrassed by my erection. Then she bent me over and spanked me so hard me erection went away. My sense of modesty was gone too as she had spanked me so hard my butt hutrt so bad all I wanted was to rub my butt. I got the worst spanking from her my butt was sore all day. I still see her and she says she is keeping an eye on me. I think I would rather deal with my parents. That was the worst spanking ever and I think her kids know the whole story.
Perry Neheum

Woodbridge, VA

#33 Oct 4, 2013
When I was new to puberty, my Mom, who was no longer sleeping with my Dad, would spank me bare-bottom over her knee, and after she'd got a good view of my splayed anus and the underside of my swollen balls, and she felt I'd had enough, she'd turn me over and masturbate me to orgasm. I think we both got to where we kind of looked forward to these sessions. I know I would go out of my way to be bad so as to get "punished." Once we even had vaginal intercourse! But to be honest, my Mom wasn't a good fuck. A bit on the fat side, you see.
David

Chesterfield, UK

#34 Oct 7, 2013
Sorebum wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom got fed up with me wetting her skirt so she now takes it off when she spanks me. I've noticed after shes finished she is breathing hard and her knickers are wet, do u think spanking turns her on?
YES i do . My Grannie was the same when she smacked my bare bottom just wereing her pantieGirdle as a teenager Grannie caned me hard across my bare bottom often in just her big white knickers and bra . the imprent across my bottom was plainly visible sometimes for days if she used her thickest cane the marks lasted all week sometimes longer
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Jmike18 216,986
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Hornyguy645 1,438,904
Nsw australia (Dec '14) 2 min Sparks2099 44
new dirty ki.........k (Sep '15) 2 min Cassiecrossdresser 8,111
Gay Bradford (Jun '14) 2 min Skylander39 31
wife, blonde 34b, also has bf 2 min mysteryx83 1
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min jff 323,296
What's your most perverted sexual fantasy ? (Sep '14) 2 min Jade 3,675
Gay/bi k.k 4 min jamesgoodwinss 134,998
More from around the web