R U 4 Real???
onnees4u

Tunkhannock, PA

#291 Sep 19, 2009
This is the forum 4 me :)
wanda

London, UK

#293 Sep 24, 2009
My boyfriend and I were playing around with each other asses he said to me pull your knickers down so i did he put his mouth under my ass I opened it droped a bit of shit he screamed hi head of!!!!!!!!!!
ass man

Waltham, MA

#294 Sep 27, 2009
amen i love to lick a nice ass. Kissing rocks as well.
Beenthere_Doneth at

Colleyville, TX

#295 Sep 27, 2009
wanda wrote:
My boyfriend and I were playing around with each other asses he said to me pull your knickers down so i did he put his mouth under my ass I opened it droped a bit of shit he screamed hi head of!!!!!!!!!!
----------
Hmmmm, sounds like my fantasy.
Beenthere_Doneth at

Colleyville, TX

#296 Sep 27, 2009
mia wrote:
i love man kissing and licking my butt.ermmm..
----------
I would let you sit on my mouth for a week.
Join Free
markiee

Evington, VA

#297 Sep 27, 2009
My wife insists on a foreplay (or as we call it a fiveplay) spanking except she is the spanker and I the spankee. When she is satisfied she lets me up, gets up on are bed on all fours and has me pay homage to her heine. She also has me thank her for spanking me. Then she has me lie down on my back as she mounts me in a 69 position. When she is ready she rides me to our mutual satisfaction.
amused

Lansdowne, PA

#298 Oct 14, 2009
you guys are nuts on here
Spam Ghog

United States

#300 Nov 21, 2009
i luv headbutting girlz butts and licking each cheek for like 5 mins straight
watshappinen

United States

#301 Nov 29, 2009
colton loves girls ass wrote:
im 13 yrs old and 16 yr old sister puts on a thong and sits on my face ooh its nice
OMG me 2 im 13 but im a boy, i lost my cirginity to my 16 yr old sister
watshappinen

United States

#302 Nov 29, 2009
any want 2 blow meh?
24yr9inch

United States

#303 Dec 19, 2009
Janet wrote:
My b/f loves my butt and one time I told him to kiss my butt all over. I told him to give my butt soft gentle kisses. I had him sit on the floor with his back against the wall. I stood in front of him and then he kissed my butt all over. I was giggling all the while he was kissing my butt. I bent over which spread my ass cheeks and exposing my butt hole. I told him to give my butt hole a 5 minute lick. After 5 minutes I told him to bury his face in my butt and rub his face in my butt for 10 minutes which he did. I felt that a fart was coming on and I asked him if he would mind if he opened his mouth and let me fart in his mouth. To my surprise he told me to go for it and I left a sort of long fart in his mouth. I laughed so hard but he told me he enjoyed the fart. So I had my butt kissed, my butt hole licked, a face rubbed in my butt and I got to fart in his mouth.
This could be a daily thing for us except when I am on my period.
Damn....that was one of my biggest fantasy. I wish I was your man.
Daniel

Highland Park, IL

#304 Dec 20, 2009
I have had sex with many women. However I will only lick a woman's butt crack if I really love her. I find this act to be the most intimate of all!

Since: Dec 09

Jonesboro, LA

#305 Dec 21, 2009
Some men are leg men, but if your a ass man than ya know what we mean. Personally, I love my womans ass and would lick it every day if she would let me. I dream of her lying on her belly and commanding me to lick her butt. If a woman has a ass man she should have him lick her for sometime before she gives him any pussy. He would love her for it. The same goes for breast men etc.

Since: Dec 09

Jonesboro, LA

#306 Dec 21, 2009
24yr9inch wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn....that was one of my biggest fantasy. I wish I was your man.
Wow,You should give lessons on how to make your man happy. If all women knew what ya know there would be less divorces and more babbys. Makeing me worship what I adore about a woman is the ultimate, no matter what it might be. Haveing her tease me with it is very, very sexy. Right guys?
sdfasfda

Los Angeles, CA

#308 Jan 2, 2010
smells soo good
ASS SNIFFER

Bellmore, NY

#309 Jan 18, 2010
LOVE SNIFFING A WOMANS ASS ESPECIALLY AFTER SHE SWEATS,IT IS LIKE A MUSKY SCENT,LOVE TO LICK BEYONCE'S ASS AND STEFI GRAF'S ASS,ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO SNEEZE.IF THERE ARE ANY SNEEZY WOMAN OUT THERE THAT WANT THEIR ASS LICKED LOVE TO DO IT,WILL FALL IN LOVE,thank you
Matt

Melbourne, Australia

#311 Mar 30, 2010
Heather if I was in yr area I would be lickin your ass I would expecaily your bum hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumming on sleeping girls feet (Jan '13) 2 min naivechick 31
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Tahh 778,262
Dirty ki...k 3 min palmer 101,910
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min Bambong420 98,867
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Niced98 794,342
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 4 min santosh 13,961
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min meh man 107,115
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min trojandog121 380,437
More from around the web