ummy kapoor

Lucknow, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

caressing a woman by licking, squeezing and kissing on the buttocks gives immense pleasure to me and the same is acknowledged by the lady in so many ways. She would jump over to your whole body and kiss you like any thing. It is immediately followed by sucking your phallus in so many ways- sucking with foreskin on as well as pulled back. These thigs turn you crazy. Any woman will love to be patted on the buttocks with loving postures. I have tried and anyone can take the pleasure of doing so.A naked woman with round buttocks is like a.............. words fail me describe.
ummy kapoor

Lucknow, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

It's an amazing experience to lick and kiss a woman buttocks.My experience is such that words virtually fail me to describe the pleasure I get.
Little Jon

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

Judged:

curiously hard wrote:
I absolutely love my wifes ass! and love looking at other womens also. is there anything better than being in a 69,on the bottom, watching her move and jiggle,and squeeze and open as you lick her clit and both holes.While feeling her go down on your cock.could stay in the position for ever.Fantasy would be ,to be in this position and watch another cock enter her,and for her to like it..
Nothing better. Last night my wife and I drank two bottles of wine with dinner. I was flirting with her big time, telling her I wanted her to sit on my face because I wanted to put my tongue in her butt. She usually just gets disgusted by this but not last night! I opened another bottle of wine and we headed for the spa tub. After about 45 minutes we got even more tanked and she started getting hot so she stood up in front of me. She has an atheletic body, and the greatest ass in the world according to me. I told her to turn around so I could lick her butt while she stood there in front of me. She did it! She even bent over for me. I must have licked her ass for 10 minutes. Then later in bed I told her I wanted more and asked her to sit on my face. We were back and forth and all over the place, in and out of the 69 position four different times. It was great! Nothing like sticking your tongue in a nice clean butt hole.
Becky

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

Judged:

I love worshipping my mistress's bottom. It really puts me in my place while allowing me to enjoy her beauty. It is full and firm. She is a relatively large woman, about 5'9 and 160-165, who has worked out daily for many years. My skin is very pale while hers is more of a natural tan.
I take my time kissing the cheeks while complimenting her. I love using my tongue up and down the crack while she relaxes. Usually I am on my knees reaching up due to her height.
Her anus is reserved for when I have the time to fully service ti as it deserves...
assman

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Heather wrote:
<quoted text>i have a big ass.
Heather, I'd love to kiss ur ass...u still around?
assman

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Becky wrote:
I love worshipping my mistress's bottom. It really puts me in my place while allowing me to enjoy her beauty. It is full and firm. She is a relatively large woman, about 5'9 and 160-165, who has worked out daily for many years. My skin is very pale while hers is more of a natural tan.
I take my time kissing the cheeks while complimenting her. I love using my tongue up and down the crack while she relaxes. Usually I am on my knees reaching up due to her height.
Her anus is reserved for when I have the time to fully service ti as it deserves...
IDK who's luckier; u or ur mistress ;)

Since: Mar 09

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

I love guys playing with my butt... Inside and out!
buttlover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

cmedic wrote:
i would love to help you out with that,i would like to stick my face in your backside dominate me please!!!!!
Join Free
buttlover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

cmedic wrote:
i would just love to help you out with that,i love a female butt,love to lick,kiss,smell ,whatever she wishes dominate me please
calvin

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Judged:

My wife yelled downstairs to me to come upstairs to the bathroom. She told me she just took a shit and that we had no toilet paper or kleenex to wipe her ass. She asked me if I would wipe her ass with my face. I instantly got a boner when she asked me and I told her that I be happy to wipe her ass with my face. She stood up, turned around and I dropped to my knees. She bent over and put my face between her buttocks and I rubbed my face between her butt cheeks. Her ass reeked of shit of course and my face was all covered with shit.
assman

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Judged:

calvin wrote:
My wife yelled downstairs to me to come upstairs to the bathroom. She told me she just took a shit and that we had no toilet paper or kleenex to wipe her ass. She asked me if I would wipe her ass with my face. I instantly got a boner when she asked me and I told her that I be happy to wipe her ass with my face. She stood up, turned around and I dropped to my knees. She bent over and put my face between her buttocks and I rubbed my face between her butt cheeks. Her ass reeked of shit of course and my face was all covered with shit.
You are a very lucky man! Next time I get to Pittsburgh, would you let her do the same for me?
Carol

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Judged:

Mark, you did not eat your wife's shit. Nobody eats shit. I wouldn't let you eat my shit. I would however shit on your face.
sexlover

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

i love having 2-5somes with my wife and her friends. i love to **** them, but licking them is even more pleasurable. they all seem to love it, so they each take turns sitting on my face. i asses are even more sexy than breasts.
Pierre

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Judged:

Hello all,

Enjoying the taste and stinch of a Sexy Woman ass is something to behold. It really leave and nice scent on your face. I really don't think women really understand how much some guys like RIMMING your ASSHOLE!

I had a co-worker before that I would probably pay her money to eat her ass along with her feet.

I LOVE THE CHEEKS IN MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!
stu

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

I put my face in between my wifes cheeks when her ass is dirty, she weighs 300 lbs, LOL , I love it
Shawn

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

Rocket63 wrote:
Don't knock it until you try it "hunni". LOL. Does your boyfriend lick your ass? Do you lick his?
i lick my girlfriend ass and boobs
Shawn

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

Carol wrote:
Mark, you did not eat your wife's shit. Nobody eats shit. I wouldn't let you eat my shit. I would however shit on your face.
Hell you would eat it
Shawn

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

assman wrote:
<quoted text> Heather, I'd love to kiss ur ass...u still around?
Heather i will love to kiss,lick,smack,and have sex with you
Shawn

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

white guy wrote:
<quoted text> Dont n!grz prefer MENS butts?
like your dad
keema

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

ummy kapoor wrote:
It's an amazing experience to lick and kiss a woman buttocks.My experience is such that words virtually fail me to describe the pleasure I get.
at liking time
if she gave a flosk or stool from her butt then !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of744
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6398 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min lewisclark19931 422,511
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 3 min Danny 34,045
Want to see my barefeet on skype? 3 min Cutietoes 1
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min nathan 13,079
Dirty Snapchat (Jul '13) 3 min yolooomann 824
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Add me 123,572
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 4 min 4girlsonly 3,842
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min abbyjones789 227,817
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min hornyandyoung 314,154