Port Macquarie, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Larry big testicles wrote:
"Boys, if you remember one thing, remember this, the "a nus" is an exit, not an entrance. If you think differently about this, please see me after class."....HUH????????
I'm sorry but this is from an all male organization who treats problems with violence, and most just got out of highschool!, real men can have their face buried in a womans ass all night!!!, the smell of a womans pussy lingering with her ass smell are enough to make a man run through a steel door to get some of that!!!, a woman is like the road runner to the wolf, each part is a delicious delectable erotic testicle swelling part1, I could and have ate my woman till she could take no more, and this after her telling me how much she loved it for hours!, tell your to long in the military chief or whatever flavor he is this week that a woman is something he should try and not read baout in military text books written by medical runny nised geeks whi never got enough play to warrent writing about a kiss with a tongue!!!, leave the real mens play to the men!, WE'LL TAKE IT!!!, have been eatin womans ass for 20 years and will die with my snotter routing through my womans ass!!!!!!, women are what makes life worth living!!!:).
That's a seriously good post Larry. Worth printing and framing...
RahulSatyr
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Judged:

I really love my wife's whole body, and I love to lick her butt and hole. This butt-licking started after five years of marriage. At first she was hesitant, but now she positively enjoys it.
travis

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

my girl friend has the nicest ass it taste like skittles ;)
Ms Figure Eight

Sutton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Hi all you friendly bottom lickers. I need advice. I have a Jenifer Lopaz shaped bottom, unfortunatly not her looks. I am conservative in my approach yet very broad minded. My new boyfriend has told me of his desires to worship my bottom leaving nowhere unlicked or kissed. I am glad I have found others who find this activity so wholesome. Alast he is no weird. We are not yet sexually intimate,therfore is this a little too early in our relationship for him tobe so expressive? Please comment.
KevinUK

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Judged:

Ms Figure Eight wrote:
Hi all you friendly bottom lickers. I need advice. I have a Jenifer Lopaz shaped bottom, unfortunatly not her looks. I am conservative in my approach yet very broad minded. My new boyfriend has told me of his desires to worship my bottom leaving nowhere unlicked or kissed. I am glad I have found others who find this activity so wholesome. Alast he is no weird. We are not yet sexually intimate,therfore is this a little too early in our relationship for him tobe so expressive? Please comment.
No at least you now were you stand on what floats his boat. If you've found a man that wants to worship you like that then I think your a lucky lady and should let him.

Since: Dec 08

Western Chicago suburbs

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Judged:

Ms Figure Eight wrote:
Never to early to worship the feminine derriere. Lucky man!
Eric Sanjala

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2009

I had this Chinese girlfriend one, Li Dan, and she had the sweetest ass I have ever come across. She had no tits, but her ass was fantastic. Sometimes, we would be in 69 position, and she would sit her ass on my face for a long time while giving me head. I loved the sweet smell and tickle of her pubic hairs on my chin. Her ass tasted really sweet after she took a shower.
noah is fully awesome

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

i love girls butts,one time i licked my girlfriends ass it was fully awesome.but we steal like both of us.
Join Free
noah is fully awesome

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

i aslo kissed her ass and it was fully awesome
shemp

Harveys Lake, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Gep wrote:
I also love to lick, suck and tongue my wife's ass. She love it! Orgasm usually follows!
me too!!

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

I love to taste her vaginal juice then tongue kiss her to let her know how lovely her body juices taste.

Butts will get licked. Not the butthole. I'd probably just put my finger in it.
noah is fully awesome

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

i like licking and spanking girls butts it feels good.
Alex Jocks

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Janet,

I'm a 20 year old guy from Michigan. What you described really turned me on, so if you are interested in having some one kiss, lick, and worship your ass, and have no other regard for him, I would love to be that some one. Message me back if you are interested.

Your butt kisser,

Alex
Janet wrote:
My b/f loves my butt and one time I told him to kiss my butt all over. I told him to give my butt soft gentle kisses. I had him sit on the floor with his back against the wall. I stood in front of him and then he kissed my butt all over. I was giggling all the while he was kissing my butt. I bent over which spread my ass cheeks and exposing my butt hole. I told him to give my butt hole a 5 minute lick. After 5 minutes I told him to bury his face in my butt and rub his face in my butt for 10 minutes which he did. I felt that a fart was coming on and I asked him if he would mind if he opened his mouth and let me fart in his mouth. To my surprise he told me to go for it and I left a sort of long fart in his mouth. I laughed so hard but he told me he enjoyed the fart. So I had my butt kissed, my butt hole licked, a face rubbed in my butt and I got to fart in his mouth.
This could be a daily thing for us except when I am on my period.
Alex Jocks

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Lala,

I would gladly lick your hole. I'm a 20 year old from Michigan, send an email to alexjocks@gmail.com if you're interested...

Alex
Lala wrote:
I love having my holes licked. It is a real turn on.
Alex Jocks

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Heather,

I will do that for you, plus more if you want (the exercize bike thing). I'm a 20 year old from Michigan, and my email is alexjocks@gmail.com. Message me if interested...

Alex
Heather wrote:
Joe,
I would like for you to ride my excerise bike totally nude for 1/2 hour with my panties over your head. Then when you are finished riding the bike I want you to kiss, sniff and lick the bicycle seat. This way you can say that you kissed sniffed and licked your ass. Would you do that for me? Then I will let you lick my asshole
Alex Jocks

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

SandeeT,

I'd like to kiss your ass...if you are interested, just e-mail alexjocks@gmail.com...I'm a 20 year old male (;

Alex
SandeeT wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe.....you know it!! PLEASE, take all the time you need, LOL.....I think we did email once before, no?
Alex Jocks

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Julie,

I'll lick your hole, no matter what you eat. I'm 20, e-mail me at alexjocks@gmail.com if you're interested.

Alex
julie wrote:
i wish someone would lick my hole.
Borat

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

It's nice!! I like it very much... I would worship you anal like a baby goat and gently caress it with my toungue.
123circles

Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

The other night me and my friend had sex. she ot on top of me and she asked me if it felt good. it felt awesome.
123circles

Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

and when she wasnt looking, i licked her butt. she didnt know until i told her. tonight we will have a sleepover and guess what, sex, sex, sex!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of744
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6113 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min Matt 07746 400571 39,982
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min Surrey Daddy 12,839
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 3 min slowpows 6,147
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Charlie 419,473
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 4 min Mikercam 12,170
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 4 min cantboi 9,139
My boyfriend and diapers (Feb '08) 4 min Erica 376
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min flyfly35 224,787
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Loverboygay1 121,374