Pregnant sex fantasies...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 7, 2011
I guess I must be the only one *sigh* :(

“Be kind to one another.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 7, 2011
When my wife was pregnet we would have sex all the time. It was a great turn on for me. I would love to have sex with another pregnet women.

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 7, 2011
jim88888 wrote:
When my wife was pregnet we would have sex all the time. It was a great turn on for me. I would love to have sex with another pregnet women.
See, finally someone who agrees with me :) Soooo sexy...

“Be kind to one another.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 7, 2011
TheBBWNextDoor wrote:
<quoted text>
See, finally someone who agrees with me :) Soooo sexy...
I loved to rub her big swollen breasts. Her nice plump belly. Just the glow she had was amazingly sexy. We did it all the way up to just about the end.

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 7, 2011
jim88888 wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved to rub her big swollen breasts. Her nice plump belly. Just the glow she had was amazingly sexy. We did it all the way up to just about the end.
Mmmm....that is so freaking sexy. I love that glow too. Oh so appealing....

“Be kind to one another.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 7, 2011
TheBBWNextDoor wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm....that is so freaking sexy. I love that glow too. Oh so appealing....
I know. To bad we are all done having kids. Lol. I think pregnet women are more kinky to. She did all kinds of stuff. We still do today.
full of seed

Hinesville, GA

#9 Aug 7, 2011
God i love when a woman grabs my ass and pulls me in and tells me to get her pregnant..God that drives me wild.

“Be kind to one another.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 7, 2011
Thinking about all this stuff has really got me horny. To bad bad I'm home alone.
Join Free
Spd

Lancaster, CA

#11 Aug 7, 2011
TheBBWNextDoor wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm....that is so freaking sexy. I love that glow too. Oh so appealing....
Can we chat in private

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 7, 2011
jim88888 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. To bad we are all done having kids. Lol. I think pregnet women are more kinky to. She did all kinds of stuff. We still do today.
I'm not sure what it is....maybe the hormones but they seem so horny constantly. I feel sorry for my friends who had rough pregnancies....the end result is beautiful but it would be so much fun to enjoy it along the way

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 7, 2011
Daddy4u wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Jim are Topix twins, born on Jul 11. Lol
Oh, look at us Jim!

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 7, 2011
full of seed wrote:
God i love when a woman grabs my ass and pulls me in and tells me to get her pregnant..God that drives me wild.
Wow, that does sound hot...

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 7, 2011
jim88888 wrote:
Thinking about all this stuff has really got me horny. To bad bad I'm home alone.
Poor fella....

“Be kind to one another.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18 Aug 7, 2011
I think I can take care of myself

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 7, 2011
jim88888 wrote:
I think I can take care of myself
Mmm.....you nawty boy. I love a nawty boy....
secretlust

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Aug 7, 2011
I am 4 months pregnant and horny out of my mind. I want to be touched all over all day long. it is making me crazy!

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Aug 7, 2011
secretlust wrote:
I am 4 months pregnant and horny out of my mind. I want to be touched all over all day long. it is making me crazy!
I'd certainly love to help you with your situation....
full of seed

Hinesville, GA

#22 Aug 7, 2011
:) sadly given i had suffered several high fevers growing up ..it had rendered me sterile. but i love the feel of skin its just more intimate to me
full of seed

Hinesville, GA

#23 Aug 7, 2011
TheBBWNextDoor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd certainly love to help you with your situation....
im with you bbw ;)

“Be kind to one another.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Aug 7, 2011
I'm very nawty!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny girl here leave numbers 2 min Jaamesw 14
Any baby sitting stories 2 min ColoradoBimale 1
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min HornyTeen 51,122
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 2 min emdenfan 24,448
Straight curious rough tracky chavvys in glouce... 3 min harrd 13
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Darius 963,910
Any straight gypsy lads wanna wnk of? 3 min gypsy lad 9
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 5 min Enrique97186 211,922
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Dthe 474,615
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 7 min Mancguy83 43,553
More from around the web