created by: horndog | Mar 21, 2011

Human Sexuality

66 votes

women: ever talk on the phone while having sex?

Click on an option to vote

• yes with a family member
  • yes with a friend
  • yes with a telemarketer
  • yes wrong #
  • yes with hubby while i was doing another guy
  • yes with bf while i was doing another guy
  • no
horndog

Coplay, PA

#1 Mar 21, 2011
tell your stories here
horndog

Coplay, PA

#2 Mar 21, 2011
any good stories?
Andy

Old Forge, PA

#4 Mar 22, 2011
This happened to my wife. I called her one day at lunchtime and while we were talking, I heard some gasping and grunting, so I asked her if she was getting laid and she said yes. I figured she was getting it on with her boyfriend so I told her to have fun and said goodbye. Later she told me the whole story. She took one of her co-workers home for some afternoon delight and they had just started f*cking when I called. 5 minutes later, my wife's boyfriend called and while she was talking to him, she had an orgasm that made her drop the phone. After it slipped out of her hand, her boyfriend could hear her screaming in ecstasy over the phone. She told me she felt like such a wh#re, but the orgasm made it definitely worth it! lol
horndog

Coplay, PA

#5 Mar 24, 2011
Andy wrote:
This happened to my wife. I called her one day at lunchtime and while we were talking, I heard some gasping and grunting, so I asked her if she was getting laid and she said yes. I figured she was getting it on with her boyfriend so I told her to have fun and said goodbye. Later she told me the whole story. She took one of her co-workers home for some afternoon delight and they had just started f*cking when I called. 5 minutes later, my wife's boyfriend called and while she was talking to him, she had an orgasm that made her drop the phone. After it slipped out of her hand, her boyfriend could hear her screaming in ecstasy over the phone. She told me she felt like such a wh#re, but the orgasm made it definitely worth it! lol
good story, but let's hear from the women themselves! come on ladies!!!

“Bowing in the Wind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 24, 2011
My first husband and I did some swinging so sometimes when he was away working, I would have a friend over and call him while we were gettingit on. He loved for me to tell him the details of what we were doing. How I was opening wide and taking all of him really deep, how I could feel him pumping his seed into me. Sometimes the guy would take the phone and tell him how he was doing my butt or about to spray my throat. Of course hubby wanted a reenactment when he got hom. He never called me when he was with a woman but he did call after and tell me all about shagging someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone in your family seen you with an erec... (Nov '12) 3 min Imnotsuperman1996 256
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Hornyasiansguy 402,168
Paraplegics can walk EKSO 3 min Stock Tip 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Chrisk1994 299,016
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 3 min Zacpac_5 8,706
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Jacksonbbc90 490,838
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Mikehonco 173,901
Cheating Wife 4 min ross 348
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min lewis-h23 20,107
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search