Sharing your wife, how did it start?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
john x

Burwood, Australia

#1 Aug 20, 2012
My wife went to a party about two years ago, was dancing with a man and he had a huge erection and was pressing into her, they went out the back and she let him play with her boobs, she got very horny and she let him finger her, while she was pulling him off, she was going to stop after the finger, she let him press his erection against her panties, but she had past the point of no return!! held her panties to one side and let him slip in, she has been doing it on and off for the past two years, I don't mind because it makes her extremely horny, and I benefit.
LknLover

Simpsonville, SC

#2 Aug 20, 2012
You are a lucky man! I took my wife out with some of my friends from work the other night and tried to get her to get naked with them, but she was too nervous. Or just couldnt get drunk enough...
Love2Share

Marietta, GA

#3 Aug 20, 2012
After a lot of pillow talk with my wife about her having other men inside her, she finally got to the point that she was willing to give it a try. Her first opportunity came one night when we had gone to another couple's house to have dinner. But shortly before having dinner, the other wife got called in to work due to an emergency. Since dinner was almost ready, although the other wife left. Me, my wife, and the other husband drank sever glasses of wine before dinner, and continued drinking after that. We ultimately ended up skinny-dipping in the swimming pool out back. My wife went inside at one point to get more wine, and when she came back out, she stood by the pool just above Mike's head, with her legs slightly spread and showing everything she had between her legs while she poured Mike more wine. It was so obvious that they both wanted to do the deed. When my wife got back in the water and was standing by me, I whispered for her to go for it if she wanted it. I then got out of the pool, said I had drank too much, and was going to lay down in the sofa on the screened porch. Not long after I went onto the porch, I heard my wife and Mike giggling as they walked into the house through another door. I pretended to be asleep. It was not long before I heard the unmistakable grunts and groans of them having sex. About an hour or so later, my wife came to "wake" me. when we got home she ready for me. When she took her clothes off, I saw a huge wet spot in her panties, and knew she had taken Mike deep and obviously bareback. When I slid inside her, it felt like putting my little weenie into a big jar of Astro-Glide lubricant. She had been very well used by Mike--and I absolutely loved the feel and smell of her and the way she kept arching her back underneath me with each thrust I made in an attempt to better feel the much smaller c@@k she was now getting. she's been shared now for the past 13 years.
john x

Burwood, Australia

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Love2Share wrote:
After a lot of pillow talk with my wife about her having other men inside her, she finally got to the point that she was willing to give it a try. Her first opportunity came one night when we had gone to another couple's house to have dinner. But shortly before having dinner, the other wife got called in to work due to an emergency. Since dinner was almost ready, although the other wife left. Me, my wife, and the other husband drank sever glasses of wine before dinner, and continued drinking after that. We ultimately ended up skinny-dipping in the swimming pool out back. My wife went inside at one point to get more wine, and when she came back out, she stood by the pool just above Mike's head, with her legs slightly spread and showing everything she had between her legs while she poured Mike more wine. It was so obvious that they both wanted to do the deed. When my wife got back in the water and was standing by me, I whispered for her to go for it if she wanted it. I then got out of the pool, said I had drank too much, and was going to lay down in the sofa on the screened porch. Not long after I went onto the porch, I heard my wife and Mike giggling as they walked into the house through another door. I pretended to be asleep. It was not long before I heard the unmistakable grunts and groans of them having sex. About an hour or so later, my wife came to "wake" me. when we got home she ready for me. When she took her clothes off, I saw a huge wet spot in her panties, and knew she had taken Mike deep and obviously bareback. When I slid inside her, it felt like putting my little weenie into a big jar of Astro-Glide lubricant. She had been very well used by Mike--and I absolutely loved the feel and smell of her and the way she kept arching her back underneath me with each thrust I made in an attempt to better feel the much smaller c@@k she was now getting. she's been shared now for the past 13 years.
They smell and feel fantastic after they have had sex with someone else, my wife's outer lips swell and her vagina makes a fantastic sexy squishy noise, it is so wet you have to be careful you don't slip out, I like to hold her bum when we are in the missionary position and feel the wetness run into her bum, VERY SEXY.
kylee

Hersey, MI

#5 Aug 20, 2012
he said he wanted me to be a hoe, lmao
john x

Burwood, Australia

#6 Aug 20, 2012
kylee wrote:
he said he wanted me to be a hoe, lmao
What were your thoughts?? My wife shares herself around, but she is certainly not a hoe, just a very sexy woman!!
bob

Immingham, UK

#7 Aug 21, 2012
it is very erotic watching another man going in side your women and hearing her moans and ooh as he pleasures her seen it a few times with my wife
Fuckles

United States

#8 Aug 21, 2012
The firs time my wife and I shared, we had been dating for about six months and recently moved in together. We went to see a friend of hers who had recently been dumped. They had both, at different times, had a crush one one another in the past. I was all for it, having been in a threesome or two already. We got there and drank steadily for a couple of hours. Me and her friend convinced her to give us a striptease (thank you alcohol). we sarted jacking off to her, and then she started to blow me. i noticed him watching, so i gently guided my wife over to him and we took turns getting sucked and fucking my wife. in the morning, i woke to them going at it solo and merely watched while i pretended to sleep. That was about eight years ago, and we didn't stop until we became parents, but even now on the rare occasion, we'll find time, get a baysitter and call up a friend.
Join Free
john x

Burwood, Australia

#9 Aug 21, 2012
bob wrote:
it is very erotic watching another man going in side your women and hearing her moans and ooh as he pleasures her seen it a few times with my wife
Its the sexiest thing that I have ever seen, especially if you watch him him enter her and push his penis all the way into her, my wife gets very wet,I love the squishy noise her vagina makes as he pushes it all the way home.
Fuckles

United States

#10 Aug 21, 2012
Agreed. Much fun as it is to tag team her, I like it just as much when someone just takes my wife as I watch.
john x

Burwood, Australia

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Fuckles wrote:
Agreed. Much fun as it is to tag team her, I like it just as much when someone just takes my wife as I watch.
I agree with you.
wanting to know

Oak Harbor, WA

#12 Aug 21, 2012
When I was in high school I noticed my best friend had a huge cock. I have a average to small in size being 5 1/2" long and 5 1/4" around. When I first saw his I thought about how my girl friend at the time would enjoy it. I never asked her or brought it up but every time I dated any girl it came to mind. Years later and married I asked my wife if she would be willing to experience it. My wife didn't want to saying she loved me and didn't want to ruin our relationship. I kept pestering her lol because she did seem to get excited asking questions. She asked why and I told her I wanted to watch her enjoy a bigger cock. I told her I tought she would like it better she giggled and told me mine was very enjoyable. I would tell her well what if you could enjoy someone who made you feel better. We began to talk more openly about it and actually started to watch videos and read storys togeather. They told of women loving the feeling of a bigger cock better. One day when I came home my wife was in a sun dress. She had high heels and her hair looking very sexy. I got behind her and began kissing her she whispered to me. I think you should ask him if he would be willing to do it. I grabbed the phone she lol as I quickly dialed his number. Your excited arent she she giggled I just smiled as he answered the phone. I told Shane that she wanted to have a 3some and try his huge dong. My wife slapped me and giggled as I hung up the phone. You two have been planning this, I lol telling her I asked him long ago that if you agreed would he be willing. I told her that he was excited and really wanted to do this for a long time. We planned it for that friday night to spend the weekend having sex. My wife was really horney and we began fucking in the living room. We fucked allot for the next three days talking about the weekend. We met for dinner and drink and made it back to the house. My wife wore the same sun dress and shane pulled it over her head. My wife had on sexy panties and matching bra. My wifes very petite 5'1" 110 lbs with a little bubble but. Her breast are small 34 B cup but look big on her petite frame. Shanes hands held both breast and they began french kissing. He worked her bra off and her hands began unzipping his jeans. She pulled them down and got a big smile looking at the bulge in his briefs. She looked at me with her mouth wide open and made the OMG words with her mouth. Shane pulled down his briefs and his 9 1/2" long 6 3/4" around cock sprang forward. My wife grabbed hold of it and stroked it. I got behind my wife kissing her neck whispering are you excited. My wife turned and smiled and said I love you sweetie. I said I love you too and want you to enjoy his big cock. My wife french kissed me and turned back and got on her knees and began sucking my friends cock. She looked like a porn star stroking and sucking so perfectly. He began to guide her to the bed room, he had two finger deep inside her pussy pulling her forward. I could see his thumb rubbing her clit and her ass and hips grinding in circles. She grabbed my cock to follow them ad when we got to the bedroom. I sat on the chair, my wife looked and asked if everything was ok. I told her to just enjoy his big cock alone while I watch. My wife smiled and laid on her back Shane put her legs over his shoulders. I moved to where I could get a better view my wife giggled as I move for the view. My wife has very big pussy lips Shane was pulling on them and pulled them over the head of his cock. My wife giggled saying it was his lost foreskin. Just as she said that shane pushed his cock into my with. I watched as her mouth opened wide and her hands grabbed the sheets. She opened her eyes wide and had a serious look on her face. She shoved about 6-7 " into her my wife moaned and arched OMG her hipe raised off the bed and Shane pushed every inch into my wife. It didn't take but a few seconds after that my wife had her first vaginal orgasm. Her bady was quivering shaking
john x

Burwood, Australia

#13 Aug 22, 2012
LknLover wrote:
You are a lucky man! I took my wife out with some of my friends from work the other night and tried to get her to get naked with them, but she was too nervous. Or just couldnt get drunk enough...
Keep trying it will be well worth it, I think all women get nervous their first time.
Love2Share

Marietta, GA

#15 Aug 22, 2012
john x wrote:
<quoted text>They smell and feel fantastic after they have had sex with someone else, my wife's outer lips swell and her vagina makes a fantastic sexy squishy noise, it is so wet you have to be careful you don't slip out, I like to hold her bum when we are in the missionary position and feel the wetness run into her bum, VERY SEXY.
I do slip out quite a bit not only because of the wetness, but because of the way she likes to arch her back to meet my thrusts and squirm around a lot when she is under me and getting close to orgasm. When she is about to have one, its sometimes like she forgets my c@@k is a lot smaller than the one she just had...lol. And I love that feeling when she is on top of me after being with someone else and she is still so loose that their love juices drain down my shaft and balls while her big wet p@@@y makes that squishing sound each time I thrust.
john x

Burwood, Australia

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Love2Share wrote:
<quoted text>
I do slip out quite a bit not only because of the wetness, but because of the way she likes to arch her back to meet my thrusts and squirm around a lot when she is under me and getting close to orgasm. When she is about to have one, its sometimes like she forgets my c@@k is a lot smaller than the one she just had...lol. And I love that feeling when she is on top of me after being with someone else and she is still so loose that their love juices drain down my shaft and balls while her big wet p@@@y makes that squishing sound each time I thrust.
I know exactly what you mean, my wife does the same thing and makes that squishy sound too, her favorite way after she has sex with someone else is to straddle me while I lay on my back, I love it because I have a full view of her pussy and that really turns her on.
Love2Share

Marietta, GA

#17 Aug 22, 2012
john x wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly what you mean, my wife does the same thing and makes that squishy sound too, her favorite way after she has sex with someone else is to straddle me while I lay on my back, I love it because I have a full view of her pussy and that really turns her on.
Ever put your wife on her tummy, put your pillow under her hips and p@@@y, and then do her from behind? If someone else has recently been inside her, all the stuff drains on your pillow while you are doing her, and then when you're through, you get to sleep on a pillow with a nice wet naughty smelling spot.
shadow8869

Anniston, AL

#18 Aug 22, 2012
After alot of talk about sharing,me,the wife,and my best friend were going to the beach. He was divorced and alot of fun for her to flirt with.So as I was driving they were flirting and laughing,you could feel the sexual tension. I said" Honey just kiss him and get it over with already." This would be the first person other than me she had kissed in 13 yrs. After a bit of coaxing she leaned in to him and it was the hottest thing I had ever saw. She got on her knees and started giving him head eithout hesitation or permission from me. It was as if I wasn't there until she reached over and began to rub my rock hard cock. They f*cked in the front seat and the back for an hour and a half. That started a hell of a weekend on Floridas beaches...!
john x

Burwood, Australia

#19 Aug 22, 2012
Love2Share wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever put your wife on her tummy, put your pillow under her hips and p@@@y, and then do her from behind? If someone else has recently been inside her, all the stuff drains on your pillow while you are doing her, and then when you're through, you get to sleep on a pillow with a nice wet naughty smelling spot.
I like to put a pillow under her hips, its amazing the extra penetration you get when you do it this way.
Loe2Share

Marietta, GA

#20 Aug 23, 2012
john x wrote:
<quoted text>I like to put a pillow under her hips, its amazing the extra penetration you get when you do it this way.
My wife likes the pillow under her hips when she's on her back with me doing her for the same reason. I'm got a somewhat small one, and she quite often puts a pillow ubder her for more penetration. She says it tilts her up at an angle that she can better feel me when I thrust.
dinky_dick

Tiptree, UK

#21 Aug 23, 2012
I am a big guy and play rugby regulary but have always been a little conscious of the size of my cock. It's only 5" when fully errect. My wife has been my only sexuall partner and me hers so have always wondered if you would have more satisfaction with someone bigger. I mentioned these fears a couple of times but she always said not to worry, she's happy with my cock and the sex we had and that I alway managed to give her an orgasm and it was left as that and never mentioned again.
On her 30th birthday it was decided we were going to go out for a meal a then a few drinks at the local night club. I came home from rugby we both got ready and went out to celebrate. After the meal we went to the local night club started to have a few drinks and ended up dancing on the dance floor after about 20 mins I told my wife my knees were hurting from rugby and that I was going to get some drinks and find somewhere to site down but she should stay on the dance floor as she was having fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anr/ abf- adult breastfeeding relationship- UK (Feb '11) 6 min Ctothemax 1,552
I really want to be gang-raped 6 min btp 31
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 7 min BeastySEB 11,418
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Dmitry 591,065
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min wantgirlie 408,465
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min ripon1987 533,122
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min horacescope 246,964
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 12 min BeastySEB 58,040
More from around the web