First Prev
of 5
Next Last
peewee

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 May 10, 2011
Had my first experience at age 9. Iwas visiting my grand-parents and as it happened,so was my 8 yr old cousin. we some how ended up in an old machinery shed. I went behind a tractor for a piss and when i turn around, my cousin was looking at me peeing. She said she had to go too so picked up her dress, pulled her little white panties down, squat and started to pee. I could see her pee comming out but not her pee hole. We watch each other finnish then i said and why i said that i have know idea, can i lick it dry? She said yuk you want too? Said yes, she sat down still with her panties down to her ankles and i got between her legs. i moved up to her small hairless slit and started to lick. After 5 or 6 minutes she said enough, got up pulled her panties up and left.
sreekumarkochin

Chen, India

#2 Sep 7, 2011
Every person has an experience in love making...may be it in dream or realistic.My first sex experience with my aunt.she was staying at Thrissur with her daughter.It was my stay for a job interview and my parents asked her to arrange my stay for the interview.My aunt came to my resting room when I was reading some general knowledge books.I wondered that she wearing a light rose nighty and her blue colored panties shown her lovely thigh.she wearing a black colored bra covering her big size breasts.she had a cup of hot milk for me.I drunk the milk and gently touching her breasts she did not warn my movements towards her.I closed the door and take her on my bed.I did not know from where I got the courage.My fingers massaging her lovely shaped breasts and slipped into her nighty grabing the nude flesh of her breasts,at the same time I was sucking her lips in my mouth.she loved my massaging on her breasts,Then I pulled off her nighty ,bra,panties one by one.I loved her wet pussy making good sucking.she cried with sweet moan followed by my licking on her wet pussy.My every dreams fullfilled
bored

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2011
My first one was when I was about 6 or so and it was with my cousin. We would show each other our privates and I would lick her slit and she would suck on mine. We eventually got to where we would start rubbing them together. Then we got caught by my older cousin, she was about 12 or 13 and she said she wouldn't tell if she could watch so my other cousin and I fooled around while my older one watched. Then she eventually joined in too and the older one and I enjoyed sexual playing up till I was about 14. We eventually got to full intercourse and all when I hit about 10 or 11.
syamaladevi

Chen, India

#5 Sep 18, 2011
It was my summer vacation with my aunty.I remember I was 12 th standard.one day when I was reading comics my uncle came to my room and asked about my future study.In our conversation I noticed my uncle staring at my blouse.''you have a lovely boobs''he greeting my beauty and as a teen ager I was happy praising.He gently touched my shoulders and massaging my neck,I cant stop his fingering and I was enjoying his fingrring on my breasts."Aunty will come'' I remembered him.''no she will not come within hours''.uncle encouraged me.I was out of control when he hooked of my blouse then my bra.He massaged and hotten my lust.I moaned when he kissing my soft lips.His mouth swallowed my lips and sucking hotly.I know that my inner thigh getting wet.uncle teasing my nipples firmly and his mouth comes down to my very shaped boobs and start licking on it ,at the same time his fingers slipped into my half skert and massaging my thighs warming my bliss.I was nearly half unconsious due to his sucking and massaging my body.I loved his fingering and he asked me to slip off my panties for his play.I was very shy to do that but uncle's fingers slipped inside my wet pussy.He did a lovely fingering in my pussy getting my shievering orgasm.'' I want to show you the heavenly mood.'' uncle greeted me.He then pulled me in the sofa and stripped off my wet panties and he gently lowered his face into my pussy lid.....ooooh...I was flying like a feather...''..give me your juice to my thirsty mouth..'' uncle panthed....I got several orgasm and I spite off heavy creamy juice into him.....
syamaladevi

Chen, India

#6 Sep 18, 2011
It was my heavenly bliss when my uncle licking on my pussy lids.I was full of mad ....his cheeks getting wet followed by my cums.then he turn back and he pulled his jeans and took out his cock.it was very strong and gently shievering.I was itching when he put his cock in my fingers but as fast as I realised the hot bliss that given the shaft in my hand.He asked me to jercking the shaft.I did as he telling.I knew the ecstasy of a girl from a man.He was mad when I shook the shaft faster n faster. At last he loadout a heavy salty milk in my thighs.we were relaxed then he took me in his bed.He put my legs on his shoulder and asked me to ready for a heavenly pleasure.I closed my eyes little fear.Uncle gently took his cock and rubbed in my pussy lids ....I had been trembling with pleasure,he then slowly inserted his cock into my wet pussy....I felf the penetration of his dick in my holes measuring the depth of my hole.My eyes tearing....with moan.His pumbing got more heavy and faster the movements into me.....I got the orgasm several times....we were panthing sweating moaning,....till got the heavy orgasm followed by bleeding....uncle encouraged me that the situation facing every teen sex...
syamaladevi

Chen, India

#7 Sep 18, 2011
my uncle was very clever,he asked me to give the milk for my aunty.I did the job and in the midnight uncle knoked my room.I feared that his courage to me will get the trouble but he smiled'' I put the sleeping pills for your aunt.''He then come into my bed and we were enjoying the sex.In that days he tought me how to win a good blow job.I never forget the sex when he licked in my ass holes as a cat drinking milk.aaaahhh...it was a sweet days that uncle offered me.At the last night of my stay in aunt's house,uncle called me in his room and he sucking in my pussy holes more violently,he then asked me to knee down and he entered into my ass hole.woooow.it was a fantastic experience that I ever blissed.The next day uncle purchased many coastly dresses for me.
saheer

Bangalore, India

#8 Sep 23, 2011
syamaladevi wrote:
my uncle was very clever,he asked me to give the milk for my aunty.I did the job and in the midnight uncle knoked my room.I feared that his courage to me will get the trouble but he smiled'' I put the sleeping pills for your aunt.''He then come into my bed and we were enjoying the sex.In that days he tought me how to win a good blow job.I never forget the sex when he licked in my ass holes as a cat drinking milk.aaaahhh...it was a sweet days that uncle offered me.At the last night of my stay in aunt's house,uncle called me in his room and he sucking in my pussy holes more violently,he then asked me to knee down and he entered into my ass hole.woooow.it was a fantastic experience that I ever blissed.The next day uncle purchased many coastly dresses for me.
you are so lucky girl.
syam

Kolkata, India

#9 Oct 24, 2011
It was my teen age days,I got a chance with my neighbour .....she was at her thirties...ang living with her children.her husband was abroad.she was very close relation with my family....she called me when she needs to go bank,buying clothes....she always praised me that my selection of her clothes....once she asked me how exactly I know her body measurement....I told her I was very keen care about her....she smiled and told me with teasing '' my husband havnt knows my body measurment''....I teased her...''I knows your waist ,shoulder ,hip measurement....''.one day when I was alone ,she came into my room asking to stripp off her blouse ,she tried many times....and not to win.I try to pull off her blouse....it was my chance to touching her
Join Free
dirtyjohnny

San Juan, Philippines

#10 Oct 24, 2011
ahhh i remember it so well still to this day.
id had a restless night and i had been awake for some time just hanging out and wondering what id do this day.
all of a sudden mom got up to pee and when she did bent over double and i saw my 1st peek of daylight ever.

an hour later i was being pushed thru her deliciously hairy muffin and on my way out i got my 1st taste of yummy puzzy. it was all over my face and i still love it the same way today, 60 years later.:) my 1st sex. tnx mom.
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo

Santa Monica, CA

#11 Oct 24, 2011
syam

Kolkata, India

#12 Oct 25, 2011
Rathi bahen...it is very difficult to stripp off....I told her,I do my best.I did not wasting my time to touching her shoulder ,and my fingers moving over her big boobs......she never say no.that make me more courage.my fingers massaging her soft curves,then I pulled her on my lap.my fingers slipped inside her blouse and started massaging her sweet breasts one by one.....I saw her lips getting wet and her lusty eyes whisphering more bliss from me.....I gently touching her lips.....her breathing touching my lips so hot......Gently I swallowed her lips and start sucking her,at the same time I did a lovely massaging on her breasts...she begins her moans.....yes honey....yes honey....she whisphering with bliss....my fingers then slipped inside her saree touching her abdomen....ahhh..what a soft flesh she has.....it likes a sponge piece.....her screaming get loudly...I feared a little cause some one out side my room.
syam

Kolkata, India

#13 Oct 25, 2011
my hands grabed her tightly and pulled her saree abve her thighs....wow...what a lovely flesh she has....I wondered how beautiful thigh she has....my fingers gently rubbing her knees then move upwards.....aaaahhh...it was my mind blowing experience towards a woman.....she enjoyed my fingering on her....she start shievering......my fingers touching her inner thigh panties....alas...she was wet in her panties.the same time I spite off my heavy creams in my underwear.I want to eat you darling....I requested her....she agreed with happy.then I gently come down her wet pantie and pulled down her inner wear with my teeth....oh...she has a lovely smell in her wet heaven.....my lips getting more closer in her honey vagina and start sucking on it
rekha rani

Chen, India

#15 Mar 15, 2012
syam wrote:
rathi bahen was screaming with hot desire she helped me to widening her honey thighs for my easy licking on it....woooow....what a lovely experince I was sharing her....her pale yellow creams tasting my tongue and my whole body trembling with hot passion.Rathi bahen grabbed my head into her thighs......she then zip off my jeans and took my cock from my underwear....and her eyes open widly....''wooow you have a lovely cock I never tasting such young teen cock.''she cover my cock in her hands....''so sweet creams ''.she teased.rathi bahen standing her knees and kissing my cock....then she strocking it.Ahhh it was lovely blisss she offering me.my cock getting rigid and slowly oozing my cums in her hand.
I was a tition teacher in my fourties and taken classes for seventh standard.It was an annual exam study vaccation.one of my student,named siva was little lazy in his studies giving extra time tution....he weared a short trouser .I noticed that his eyes fallen into my saree choli.actually my blouse was long cut it shows my half breasts out side.As a woman I was in a warm mood that his eyes sharpen my cute fleshy breasts.suddenly he grabed my blouse and start teasing on it.I was melting in my thick thighs.....slowly I put my fingers over his bulged trouser and massaging him slightly....he start moan when my fingers slipped into his trouser....and pulled out his cock.....hmm...his rigid cock shivering gently in my hand...i saw the hot cream in his cock tip.....I just fingered and tasting his cums.....then I took him in my knees....straight forward to my mouth
rekha rani

Chen, India

#16 Mar 15, 2012
I start sucking his cock in my mouth.my fingers pulled his hips towards me and gently shook him for my ease sucking.His lovely cock ,many times tiuched in my neck....i feel the warm creamy in my tongue.he creamed a heavy dose into my mouth.then I put his fingers over my saree falls...he got the idea and pulled my saree ovdr my hip....my panties wet in curly juices that he warming my desire.he sneezed over my panties,then took off the wet panties.his fingers gently teasing my wet pussy.He stare at my shaved pussy area.He then given a lovely fingering...I got the scream several times when his mouth start sucking my vagina hole....many time I shutdown my creams over his lips...
bub

Cathedral City, CA

#18 Mar 15, 2012
My first was with a shirt tail cousin. A friend and I had been spying on some of his older cousins and siblings, from his family's hay barn. We usually played house when this shirt tail cousin came over to play. this time we started talking about the difference between boys and girls. This led to a show me yours I'll show you mine. When I dropped my pants I almost immediately had a woody. I told her what I had seen in the hay barn, and ask if she would like to try it. Much to my surprise she agreed and we started something that lasted until they moved out of state.
rekha rani

Chennai, India

#19 Jun 10, 2012
one day my husband was on his business tour ,I asked siva's mother to stay with her home.At the same night I did not close mydoor.I was expecting him.His mother slept earlier with her hubby.at the mid night I wake up when the warm fingers massaging my abdomen,I was surprised it was siva's father.He over all the limits....his fingers rubbing my abdomen n my breasts over the saree....I t was a very sweet feeling that I enjoying another man.His fingers slipped into my saree falls and start rubbing my boobs one by one..aaaaah...i was screaming.....his warm rough fingers hooked off my blouse and giving a massive fingering.my body start shievering with lovely bliss.actually I loved his fingering over my body,he then stripped off my bra n making me free....then he teasing my honry nipples....really it was erected with hot.
rekha rani

Chennai, India

#20 Jun 10, 2012
sumesh,that was sivas father,he then whisphering my ear that he loves me more than his wife,He was searching for a chance and thanks to god.His words showering my lust to him.He start sucking my nipples,licking the soft flesh and told me that he never teasing such a big boobs.I was out of control and getting wet in my panties,He smelled my creamy panties by fingering over the thighs....I was screaming when his fingers slipped into my wet panties and making me hot.its my unlimited passion to a strong man.My fingers gently puting his bulged jeans and gently massaging his hard bulged rod.It was a thick flesh i felt in good,I did open the zib.oooooh he has not wearing the brief.I start teasing the hot flesh .aaaaw...its very lovely size weapon .He asked me to jerck him off....yes, his stem was juicy and swollen my every massaging iver the hot gun.
rekha rani

Chennai, India

#22 Jun 10, 2012
He then asked me to licking his erected cock.It was with pleasure,I did him a sweet blow job.He cried with pain as my tongue sucking his huge flesh.H screamed''do it for me.......do it hmmmm''.I make him wet ,swallowing his two honey balls gently crushing it.''aaaaahhh...aaaaaah....'' he cried with pain .The game ends when he ejaculated several times .He then creeped over my body and inserting his huge cock into me.....''''ooooohhhh....how sweet it was......''Sumesh then start pumbing me .The rythm of sceaming faster and higher.He pumbing me ups n down.My eyes getting tear......I start moan with heavy bliss....ooooooh....ooooooh... .His dick moved faster after his ejaculation he went out from my room.I was expecting young dick but getting hard dick.
rekha rani

Chen, India

#23 Jun 12, 2012
The next day I was shoked that sivas mother asking me how was last nights performance.She said that she was watching our sexual intercourse when she went to drinking the cold water from the kitchen..I feared that if the incident knows some body but she agree to hiden this .It was my resting time the door knocked.sivas mother smiled and enter into my room.She was a lusting mood.She took her hands over my shoulder suddently she kissed my cheeks and licking my lips and pulled me on the bed.she was kissing my neck and ear then on my shoulder.I cant stop her.She had been massaginb my breasts and back shoulder whisphering she need me madly.I felt she has a strong mans power.She huged me on her breasts then pulled my saree down and stare at my blouse.Oh how fleshy boobs you have,I never blame my hubby to catching you ,pumbing you.your body looks like a statue,fully perfected by an artist.I need you now.she start fingering my boobs then my abdomen.Really I was flattered with a sweet desire.Her fingers pulled off my blouse and massaging my boobs.My desire start fireing.
rekha rani

Chen, India

#24 Jun 12, 2012
sivas mother teasing my nipples and curving my boobs.She undressed herself asking my to sucking her lips.It was my first experiance to kissing a woman but when my first attempt to kissing her was lovely.I did a sweet sucking her lips and tongue.Her fingers rubbing my nipples making me sweet moan.....she asked me ''do it do it....''she then slipped her fingers on my inner thighs and teasing me''oooh you r very wet''.She fingering my vagina mouth.my lips open screaming...aaaaahh.....she then pulled my panties and start licking my heaven mouth......aaaaauuu.....its very heart beating experiance.I did not wasting my time to her fingering her soft heaven.she also juicy in her pussy hole.Both we were rubbing ,massaging each others.....She then asked me to sucking her and start sucking my honey hole.....ooooohhh..its very warm temptation between us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 33,064
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min nicklowe90 378,941
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min fit tall hung guy 776,370
I cant stop thinking about the vulva 2 min MISTER MISTER 2
Dirty ki...k 2 min gradgirl 100,185
I love my nipples showing. 2 min afuntime3 16
biwi ya gf chudwaho Foji sai 3 min punjabi army boy 4
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min gradgirl 106,740
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min GBR1997 791,792
More from around the web