Natural perky breasts

Since: Jun 12

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2012
i've never seen any breasts bigger than a B cup in person. and it seems all the pics ive seen of bigger breasts are either fake ones or they are extremely saggy and kinda nasty looking. i was wondering if there were any women out there or men who have women that have larger (C cup or above) breasts that are actually perky and dont sag. anyone?
Anonymous

Wallburg, NC

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Sure. Google Keeley Hazell and/or busty Alli. They have natural perky and large boobs! They are fantastic but I believe this is very rare and it is true that most perfect natural breasts are generally B or C cup and are "up-standing" or what I refer to as ski slope type of boobs. I love those and cannot stand very large breasts that are augmented. The goal of boob jobs is for most woman to have boobs like that and most surgeries do not result in boobs like that. The bags tend to ride too high and the boobs tend to look very unnatural. Very large boobs tend to sag. I had a girlfriend who had boobs like Keeley Hazell when I was in high school but years later they just could not hold that awesome shape. They were still nice but nothing like they were back then. Luckily my wife has B to C cup boobs and they are ski slope type and still look fabulous 20 years later! They are all natural and if they were larger then they would have fallen like I just described. So, IMO huge boobs are attractive (meaning they attract your attention) but when they are exposed they usually do not look great. I love that natural jiggle also from natural boobs you cannot get from augmented boobs, so the theory of large boobs being so nice is not true for me and most guys I know. I wish I could say women thought the same about guys but sadly they do not, most of them anyway. I'm just average or a little above and have always had a complex even though I've been told it still hurts some. Others I feel like they don't even feel me, so it's true that woman have very different size vaginas also which they do not ever seem to want to talk about!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Mobile, AL

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Thanks for the reply anonymous. I agree the large augmented breasts are a turnoff for me. There's nothing better than the natural jiggle of perky breasts. The nipples are better as well
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 1 min markdan91 181,773
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min subwaykid212 325,791
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min CJMS 219,619
ten year olds 1 min Pedo scum 73
Married and bi k..ik group 2 min GoldStar001 2
horny lesbian wants girl on girl sexting (Aug '11) 2 min markdan91 12,719
Hindi Chat (Feb '15) 2 min vikas 2,681
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min cinnabenz 1,444,222
Gay/bi k.k 2 min Drenfire 136,587
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min Boy 24,473