First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nymphet

Belmont, MA

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Im always teasing my boyfriend.. dressing skimpy when i am with him and stuff. I know that he really likes that, but what else can i do to sort of..turn him on? We've never had sex.. but I have made him cum plenty of times. Im just wondering what else i can do to make him happy :)
ghostrider

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2013
nymphet wrote:
Im always teasing my boyfriend.. dressing skimpy when i am with him and stuff. I know that he really likes that, but what else can i do to sort of..turn him on? We've never had sex.. but I have made him cum plenty of times. Im just wondering what else i can do to make uhim happy :)
pantyhose or stockings. Nite Teddy's. Short skirts turns lot of guys on
nymphet

Belmont, MA

#3 Feb 17, 2013
ghostrider wrote:
<quoted text>pantyhose or stockings. Nite Teddy's. Short skirts turns lot of guys on
Thanks for replying :) Ive worn things like tights and pantyhose and even leggings for him. He really likes that :) usually just ends up taking them off of me lol :)I wear short skirts sometimes too :) no panties.. that really gets him going :) I just love seeing his face when i tell him im not wearing panties. Men become so different when they are turned on. I love it.

“looking for new female friends”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 17, 2013
you could do the no panties thing but when you are wearing the short skirt bend over give him little glimpes of yourself and once in a while just rub yourself softly and just smile at him softly that will really get him going

Since: Jan 13

New Castle, PA

#6 Feb 17, 2013
nymphet wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for replying :) Ive worn things like tights and pantyhose and even leggings for him. He really likes that :) usually just ends up taking them off of me lol :)I wear short skirts sometimes too :) no panties.. that really gets him going :) I just love seeing his face when i tell him im not wearing panties. Men become so different when they are turned on. I love it.
mind sharing :-) 24 m.
ghostrider

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2013
nymphet wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for replying :) Ive worn things like tights and pantyhose and even leggings for him. He really likes that :) usually just ends up taking them off of me lol :)I wear short skirts sometimes too :) no panties.. that really gets him going :) I just love seeing his face when i tell him im not wearing panties. Men become so different when they are turned on. I love it.
that turns me on alot if ur was my age or over 18 I would done more to u there
nymphet

Belmont, MA

#10 Feb 17, 2013
ghostrider wrote:
<quoted text>that turns me on alot if ur was my age or over 18 I would done more to u there
wow you would? He is a couple years older then me and he doesnt think i am ready for sex yet. So we just do other stuffs instead :)
nymphet

Belmont, MA

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Anycraic6 wrote:
<quoted text> you want to turn me on
I do that sometimes!:D
Join Free
nymphet

Belmont, MA

#12 Feb 17, 2013
I mean...like i love turning people on! its so fun :)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Feb 17, 2013
I like to be tickled.
nymphet

Belmont, MA

#15 Feb 17, 2013
sexuallydeprivedat46 wrote:
you could do the no panties thing but when you are wearing the short skirt bend over give him little glimpes of yourself and once in a while just rub yourself softly and just smile at him softly that will really get him going
sometimes when its just me and him i wear only his tshirt.. and i kinda just float around his room like that.. trying to get his attention. laying down on his bed...the tshirt raised up, barely covering me..hehe
jack2835

Sylacauga, AL

#16 Feb 17, 2013
nymphet wrote:
I mean...like i love turning people on! its so fun :)
you can try turning me on
nymphet

Belmont, MA

#18 Feb 17, 2013
jack2835 wrote:
<quoted text>you can try turning me on
hehe you would like that wouldnt u :P
nymphet

Belmont, MA

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Anycraic6 wrote:
<quoted text> how old are you
isnt it impolite to ask someone's age? ;) hehe
John

United States

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Guess I'm getting old. What turns me on is a woman leaving.
nymphet

Belmont, MA

#22 Feb 17, 2013
John wrote:
Guess I'm getting old. What turns me on is a woman leaving.
hehe :D
nymphet

Belmont, MA

#23 Feb 17, 2013
Anycraic6 wrote:
<quoted text> usually yes but don't want you to be too young. No offence intended
Sorry then.. might be best if i didnt state my age..
ghostrider

United States

#24 Feb 17, 2013
nymphet wrote:
<quoted text>
hehe :D
I would do more to u if ur over 18 I'm 40 and I wish some lady would turn me on more I'm tired being lonely
nymphet

Belmont, MA

#25 Feb 17, 2013
ghostrider wrote:
<quoted text>I would do more to u if ur over 18 I'm 40 and I wish some lady would turn me on more I'm tired being lonely
I wish i could help. But im not.. so im sorry :(
rockhard1224

Cleveland, OH

#26 Feb 17, 2013
So what else do you do?... what turns me on is when the girl is telling me what she wants to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Badboy4daddy 330,846
Bigger ladies, chubby, plump, fat or BBW (Feb '14) 3 min matey92 785
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min ukmale20 34,817
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Hornyboy 708,392
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min cjs854 701,117
Dirty ki...k 3 min Anony 42,280
any horny women out there 3 min Brian6119 16
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Mrsweetcock 93,775
More from around the web