ladies, how old wre you when you first penetrated yourself??

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Jennie

Edinburgh, UK

#2 Oct 7, 2011
About ten, with a plastic vibrator that my Mother gave me.
Jennie

Edinburgh, UK

#4 Oct 7, 2011
maddad13 wrote:
your mother gave you a vibrator at 10 yr old??
Yes. And a small bottle of baby oil.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 8, 2011
Jennie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. And a small bottle of baby oil.
Hi Jennie, what do u use now babe,if u would like to chat please do, e51190@yahoo.com
Jennie

Edinburgh, UK

#6 Oct 8, 2011
restfull wrote:
Hi Jennie, what do u use now
My favourite is a polished steel di^ldo which squirts a small canister of milk at the right moment!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 8, 2011
Jennie wrote:
<quoted text>My favourite is a polished steel di^ldo which squirts a small canister of milk at the right moment!
O, nice, well babe I squirt at the right moment too,!!!!!
Jennie

UK

#9 Oct 9, 2011
restfull wrote:
Nice, I squirt at the right moment too!!!!!
Yes, but you don't squirt at the exact moment I squeeze you, you don't stay hard afterwards, you get jealous when I have other boyfriends, I don't know exactly who you've been with and you don't nestle quietly in a box beside the sofa when I don't need you.
Treena_B

Vancouver, WA

#10 Oct 9, 2011
Well if you include like my middle finger when masturbating it would be when I was almost ready to turn 9 I had heard about doing that and tried it, loved it immediately! Then when I was 11 I used a smooth plastic vibrator but with no batteries in it or anything and broke myself, that hurt like hell and the blood freaked me out a little but I'd knew what it was so it was okay, and at least it was over with. Then I did sex with a guy for the first time when I was 15 but he was older than me.
USMale

Irving, TX

#11 Oct 9, 2011
Treena_B wrote:
Well if you include like my middle finger when masturbating it would be when I was almost ready to turn 9 I had heard about doing that and tried it, loved it immediately! Then when I was 11 I used a smooth plastic vibrator but with no batteries in it or anything and broke myself, that hurt like hell and the blood freaked me out a little but I'd knew what it was so it was okay, and at least it was over with. Then I did sex with a guy for the first time when I was 15 but he was older than me.
how old was your fist guy,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blackburn lancs anon f%#k 2 min Robnus79 2
all girl pic trade group (Feb '14) 2 min iBeMoving 2,050
Marathi gay sex 2 min versa 27
Dirty ki...k 2 min strangemagic4 81,603
Nude text exchange, leave you numbers and gende... (Dec '12) 2 min Ethanisaboss 4,606
Crossdresser looking for phone fun (Jan '14) 2 min Chase090 83
gay/bi bb pins london/united kingdom (Oct '11) 3 min Mcl12 3,546
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min 14londonBi 753,744
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Rbowman59 362,790
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Gerboi2202 761,568
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Max 102,097
More from around the web