Sex with my girlfriend's friend

Sex with my girlfriend's friend

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Maceklis

Caparica, Portugal

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Hi, it's my first time here. I live with my girlfriend, we rent a room in a home with another girls. Last weekend a girl who is my girlfriend friend came by to dinner and ended up staying the night.she had to sleep with us because there's no other place, and in the next morning (monday) my girlfriend had class at 8 so she had to wake up earlier than me and her friend, but we stay at bed sleeping. Suddently she started pushing her body against mine, and I started to feel a certain excitation (she is really hot) but didn't know what to do because I didn't even knew if she was woke up, but then she grabged my penis and started pushing it to hers vagina. It felt very good. Then she started blowing it until I cum. Then she just turned to her side of the bed and slept again. She never said a single word about that and neither did I. I don´t know what to do, in a few weeks she will come again and I don't want to do that to my girlfriend.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Maceklis wrote:
Hi, it's my first time here. I live with my girlfriend, we rent a room in a home with another girls. Last weekend a girl who is my girlfriend friend came by to dinner and ended up staying the night.she had to sleep with us because there's no other place, and in the next morning (monday) my girlfriend had class at 8 so she had to wake up earlier than me and her friend, but we stay at bed sleeping. Suddently she started pushing her body against mine, and I started to feel a certain excitation (she is really hot) but didn't know what to do because I didn't even knew if she was woke up, but then she grabged my penis and started pushing it to hers vagina. It felt very good. Then she started blowing it until I cum. Then she just turned to her side of the bed and slept again. She never said a single word about that and neither did I. I don´t know what to do, in a few weeks she will come again and I don't want to do that to my girlfriend.
will your girl be away again.did they set you up last time ?.strange she left you both in bed alone.you might need to ask her mate.
Maceklis

Caparica, Portugal

#3 Oct 31, 2012
her friend is also my friend, at least we know each other for a long time and my girlfriend became friend with her after we startes dating so she sees our friend as a sister to me, or something like that. I don't think they set me up, I would have noticed it by now
Denis

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 26, 2015
Wow, you're lucky sounds awesome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 3 min Gregg 20,846
Any unshaven females on k...ik? 3 min megan16 7
any gay guys from accrington or blackburn (Sep '13) 4 min kieron 1,054
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min mariejanes 832,172
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Adamdali15 866,791
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 4 min Quest62 17,566
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min kylemasterhey 419,726
Dirty ki...k 5 min fukncum6969 147,394
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 13 min Sunny 118,432
More from around the web