First sexual experience
Youngaussie

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Mar 15, 2010
I'm nearly 15 and havnt had a sexual experience yet never evn felt a girl up should I b embarrased? Wen was your first sexual encounter?
Youngaussie

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Mar 15, 2010
Please answer
Kinki

Chester, NJ

#3 Mar 15, 2010
I was 13 and it was with my dad. Wouldn't change a thing. I think u should be imbaressed because people might think ur gay. U need to get laid!

Since: Mar 10

Canton, OH

#4 Mar 15, 2010
No Baby dont be embarresed, everyone goes at their own speed. Besides some of the kids u hear talking are lying about what they did. U still have plenty of time. its important that U relax about it, ok. Big Hugs.

“Sweeter Than Honey”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 15, 2010
Youngaussie wrote:
I'm nearly 15 and havnt had a sexual experience yet never evn felt a girl up should I b embarrased? Wen was your first sexual encounter?
You have nothing to feel embarrassed about, take your time and rush into anything before you're really ready, because if you do, it may not be the experience you'd hoped for and that sweety will only leave you with regret, you have years ahead of you, and rember nothing happens before the right time, hearing your friends talk/boast about their experiences should never be your motivation to want to have sex, but it should be your most inner desire to, besides like someone else said most of what other teenagers brag and boast about are probably just down to wishful thinking and not really an experience they have even had before.
Jja

Avoca, NY

#6 Mar 15, 2010
sassie chick wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to feel embarrassed about, take your time and rush into anything before you're really ready, because if you do, it may not be the experience you'd hoped for and that sweety will only leave you with regret, you have years ahead of you, and rember nothing happens before the right time, hearing your friends talk/boast about their experiences should never be your motivation to want to have sex, but it and boast about are probably just down to wishful thinking and not really an experience they have even had before.
will u have sex with me? Quizllej09@live.com
Hoot

Stanton, MO

#7 Mar 15, 2010
Hey, Youngaussie

Listen to Rachael Von and Sassy Chick. They are giving you good, sound advice. You have a whole life in front of you; don’t try to rush things. It will happen all in good time. I can remember when I was your age, I was in a hurry too.

Also, to add to their comments about young guys bragging: Some so-called “hunks” and “jocks” seem to think they have an image to maintain. So, they’ll talk about what never happened. The biggest problem with that is that when they talk about having sex with a girl, and give names, the girl’s reputation will suffer for it, even if it never happened. Don’t listen to them. Just bear in mind which orifice they may be speaking with.

So, take your time. You’ve got all the time in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any. girls wanna see me naked? (Feb '12) 3 min big boy 24
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Chris_18978 869,896
Dirty ki...k 3 min bill679 149,329
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 3 min Basey 28,161
Have you ever performed oral sex secretly in pu... (Jun '11) 4 min Kymntman 146
Snapchat Name Nude Trades 2015 4 min Nycfun2000 3
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min alec 834,544
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min thefamemxnster 421,328
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min Seaman 119,088
More from around the web