rkniz

United States

#23 Feb 1, 2013
AnaSaysHi wrote:
Good evening everybody.
I see that they deleted the last thread we were on.
It's a good thing we can keep making them.
Hello Tmar, db_voy, HandyDoglet,....Love14, Jay, rkniz, and sorry if I forgot anybody.
Thank you Sex_Addict for starting this thread.
We should start a betting pool on how long it takes until this thread is deleted.
Another thought Ana maybe write out the buzz words that get the thread flagged, then make up a code for those words. Like a new langugage
NYC

New York, NY

#24 Feb 1, 2013
AnaSaysHi wrote:
<quoted text>
Gracias mi amor. I love going to Manhattan. I like the village, St. Marks and W 8th st. I also love love love mid-town shopping.
Have you ever been to the 'Pink pussycat' or the 'slaughtered lamb' down the block from there?
no ill make it point next time . Usually go to bars on 14 street. Me siento bien que te encountre de Nuevo.
ana

United States

#25 Feb 1, 2013
Feeling blue. My son dump me for my sister. He says she's a better lover then me and says my tights are too big. I don't know what I am gonna do. I am thinking of shaving off my hair. Like britney did a few years back. I am sorry guys. I need a drink
odin

Antalya, Turkey

#27 Feb 1, 2013
ana wrote:
Feeling blue. My son dump me for my sister. He says she's a better lover then me and says my tights are too big. I don't know what I am gonna do. I am thinking of shaving off my hair. Like britney did a few years back. I am sorry guys. I need a drink
thats sounds horrible how could a son say such a thing to his mother even if he feels that way there are much better ways to handle these things dont be down ana obviously your son isnt a man yet he is just a kid you need someone who could see more than your tights

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28 Feb 1, 2013
ana wrote:
Don't do that. I'm sure you're a beautiful woman who has a lot of great qualities. Stuff like that happens in life. Don't let it get you down. Your hair is a great part of you as a person. It helps define who we are and our hair accentuates our sexuality. You'll find someone to have great sex with
rkniz

United States

#29 Feb 1, 2013
ana wrote:
NOT HER
Sam

New York, NY

#30 Feb 1, 2013
AnaSaysHi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You. Yes this is really me in that picture. It's an old vacation picture from about 3-4 years ago.
Hi Ana I've been following you for quite a while and I noticed a pic going around before, I was wondering may I see it? I enjoy reading about you very much, and look forward to hearing more. If I may see my email is sshaw1680@ gmail dot com
Keep writing!
Sam

New York, NY

#31 Feb 1, 2013
AnaSaysHi wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's what a woman likes to hear... so you think I look around 28? That is soooo sweet. I'm actually 42. I was 39 in this picture.
I totally agree with him you look like you're in your 20s in that picture, truly a stunner! You look better than girls my age and even older and I'm only 20!
Join Free
Tmar

Hummelstown, PA

#33 Feb 1, 2013
ana wrote:
Oh, my gosh Ana this is so 100% believable. I don't doubt you at all. This doesn't contradict with anything you've told me. Have I said this is believable.

Since: May 12

Canton, OH

#34 Feb 1, 2013
@ Ana & friends

Found this new thread & saw MSG about others. I have no idea why this one keeps getting deleted. Just look at some of the "first" threads. Lots of discussion of underage sex with adult family members, and yet some of those have been around for 4 years or more. It makes no sense.
odin

Antalya, Turkey

#35 Feb 1, 2013
Tmar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my gosh Ana this is so 100% believable. I don't doubt you at all. This doesn't contradict with anything you've told me. Have I said this is believable.
sarcasm? ;)

Since: May 12

Canton, OH

#36 Feb 1, 2013
rkniz wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT HER
I assume this is from my fellow Ohioan, although I think the nick may have changed slightly. So you've become a believer in the real Ana? You are right that this other one is an obvious fake. For what it is worth, I am convinced that the Ana we have chatted with on the recent threads is just who she says she is within the limits of protecting herself by not revealing too much.
Tmar

Hummelstown, PA

#37 Feb 1, 2013
odin wrote:
<quoted text> sarcasm? ;)
No duh
odin

Antalya, Turkey

#38 Feb 1, 2013
Tmar wrote:
<quoted text>
No duh
well i wouldnt know
LARRY FLYNT

United States

#39 Feb 1, 2013
Tmar wrote:
<quoted text>
kid. Women never mean what they say. They are in the moment creatures. Their morals can change in a drop of a hat. So be sarcastic as u want and not believe what u read but remember a woman talking tuff doesn't mean she is tough
Tmar

Hummelstown, PA

#40 Feb 1, 2013
odin wrote:
<quoted text> well i wouldnt know
Sorry man, didn't mean to be hostile.
odin

Antalya, Turkey

#41 Feb 1, 2013
Tmar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry man, didn't mean to be hostile.
ah dont worry about it no harm done ;)
rkniz

United States

#42 Feb 1, 2013
HandyDoglet wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume this is from my fellow Ohioan, although I think the nick may have changed slightly. So you've become a believer in the real Ana? You are right that this other one is an obvious fake. For what it is worth, I am convinced that the Ana we have chatted with on the recent threads is just who she says she is within the limits of protecting herself by not revealing too much.
I think she's legit at this point we mended fences. I think she sleeps at this point...the other thread had those hours listed.
KS_Cowboy

Lenexa, KS

#43 Feb 1, 2013
AnaSaysHi wrote:
Good evening everybody.
I see that they deleted the last thread we were on.
It's a good thing we can keep making them.
Hello Tmar, db_voy, HandyDoglet,....Love14, Jay, rkniz, and sorry if I forgot anybody.
Thank you Sex_Addict for starting this thread.
We should start a betting pool on how long it takes until this thread is deleted.
The thread are deleted because they deals with a heterosexual topic while it appears there are an increasing number of gay forums.

Ana, enjoy your posts and "Dear Abby" advice.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#44 Feb 2, 2013
ana wrote:
I wouldn't blame him if he did do something like that.....I do have HUGE thighs. lol. But I would never shave my hair off, I just paid a lot of money to have it done 2 weeks ago.
Oh, and if you're gonna pretend to be me, I always capitalize the first 'A' of my name, and that's Britney... Bytch. lol
Cute post though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 7 min Tommyx39 15,251
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min 101mat 253,396
girls wanting sexting partner (Feb '12) 7 min fracia 5,413
sexting numbers girls only (Nov '12) 7 min Krista 2,567
Wife/gf vids 7 min Big_phil_78 6
in hotel room 7 min joe 5
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min matt00111 545,309
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min janvanc3 598,520
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min G_unit2013 417,382
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 12 min Tommyx39 61,414