Prescot, UK

#5 Jul 18, 2012
Are you on kik?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 18, 2012
Pussy22 wrote:
Who wants to show me a pic of their morning wood... 3073892865
Viktor, why not be honest and state that you are a GUY seeking pics of other guys.
Viktor wrote:
Laidies send me nudes 3073892865
and remember this post you madein the thread "facetime?(Gay Guys Only)"...
Viktor wrote:
3073892865 facetime

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, NH

#7 Jul 18, 2012
Fed Up with Fools wrote:
<quoted text>
Viktor, why not be honest and state that you are a GUY seeking pics of other guys.
<quoted text>
and remember this post you madein the thread "facetime?(Gay Guys Only)"...
<quoted text>
ughhhh thts nasty i should have known

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Hornyguy154 wrote:
<quoted text> ughhhh thts nasty i should have known
With very rare exception, women do not ask for c0ck pics as they really do not care to see them. When you see a girls name ask for such posts here on Topix, 99.9 percent of the time it is a guy pretending to be a girl.

Same with the lesbian threads; 99.5 percent of them are really guys trying to get pics of girls.

Manchester, NH

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Fed Up with Fools wrote:
<quoted text>
With very rare exception, women do not ask for c0ck pics as they really do not care to see them. When you see a girls name ask for such posts here on Topix, 99.9 percent of the time it is a guy pretending to be a girl.
Same with the lesbian threads; 99.5 percent of them are really guys trying to get pics of girls.
:( wow i cant believe i hadnt thought of this. Thank you for the valuable information, i could really use it. Take care.
Chris

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Pussy22 wrote:
Who wants to show me a pic of their morning wood... 3073892865
wats ur email or kik

Manchester, NH

#12 Jul 18, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
wats ur email or kik
You do realize that he's a guy right?
Join Free
Chris

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 18, 2012
Hornyguy154 wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that he's a guy right?
wat!!!!!!!!!! r u serious

Manchester, NH

#14 Jul 18, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
wat!!!!!!!!!! r u serious
ya look what was said earlier by fools this guy posted as viktor and in a gay forum with the same number
maria

Lima, Peru

#15 Jul 18, 2012
I have read that a normal young male has at least 5 to 6 erections during his sleep, he is unaware of.Sometimes it happens he wakes up in the morning with one of those erections.taht is a morning wood.Can have pleasant sexual consequences if he is sleeping qith his girlfriend.If he wakes her up and excites her with some foreplay, they can have fantastic sex: ppular in all Latin America, with the name of "maņanero".

Dodge City, KS

#17 Jul 18, 2012
maria wrote:
I have read that a normal young male has at least 5 to 6 erections during his sleep, he is unaware of.Sometimes it happens he wakes up in the morning with one of those erections.taht is a morning wood.Can have pleasant sexual consequences if he is sleeping qith his girlfriend.If he wakes her up and excites her with some foreplay, they can have fantastic sex: ppular in all Latin America, with the name of "maņanero".
im a male and i didnt really know that. Thanks lol.
Lisa dancer

Nesconset, NY

#18 Aug 4, 2012
My dads morning wood was sticking out this morning.
After my mom went to work I went back to my room and saw him. Mom left there bedroom door open.
He was sound asleep and his penis had slipped out past the fly of his PJs. It was sooo cute to see him that way. I think it hapened after mom left the room or she would have placed it back in or woke him to do it.

Since: Aug 12

San Clemente, CA

#19 Aug 4, 2012
Lisa dancer wrote:
After my mom went to work I went back to my room and saw him. Mom left there bedroom door open.
He was sound asleep and his penis had slipped out past the fly of his PJs. It was sooo cute to see him that way. I think it hapened after mom left the room or she would have placed it back in or woke him to do it.
Why didn't you touch it or suck it?
dwwashere

Casper, WY

#20 Aug 4, 2012
Lisa dancer wrote:
You say it was cute to see it that way, that's a strange response. Have you seen it before and do you want to see it again?
Lisa dancer

Nesconset, NY

#21 Aug 4, 2012
dwwashere wrote:
<quoted text>
You say it was cute to see it that way, that's a strange response. Have you seen it before and do you want to see it again?
I have seen it a few times. I like his and dont mind seeing it if I do.
James

Austin, TX

#22 Aug 4, 2012
Lisa dancer wrote:
Wow Lisa, so you got to see your dad's erection in the flesh this morning???? Sounds like you enjoyed it! Did you get sexually aroused when you saw his erection, or have any sexual thoughts about it? I bet you would have loved to touche it if you could have, wouldn't you?
dwwashere

Casper, WY

#23 Aug 4, 2012
Lisa dancer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen it a few times. I like his and dont mind seeing it if I do.
Have you just seen it peeking out or have you seen it in its full glory? Does it turn you on to see it?
Lisa dancer

Nesconset, NY

#24 Aug 4, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Lisa, so you got to see your dad's erection in the flesh this morning???? Sounds like you enjoyed it! Did you get sexually aroused when you saw his erection, or have any sexual thoughts about it? I bet you would have loved to touche it if you could have, wouldn't you?
I have seen it erect but this was a better view of him than front view. I did like what I saw. I was rubbing myself as I was looking. I wanted to walk in and feel it but what can you do?

Since: Aug 12

San Clemente, CA

#25 Aug 4, 2012
Lisa dancer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen it erect but this was a better view of him than front view. I did like what I saw. I was rubbing myself as I was looking. I wanted to walk in and feel it but what can you do?
How old are you Lisa?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
saree below the navel region. (Jun '10) 1 min Bindhya 138
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min Straight male 56,736
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Fit lad 731,157
Dirty ki...k 2 min h4nn4m 62,468
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Bigsmoothbutt 346,752
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 2 min willie63 15,195
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min ricardo 730,456
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 20 min mondeoman 12,167
More from around the web