Comments
101 - 120 of 555 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2014
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Mar 31, 2010
 
Wow, in England, she must freeze her nips off....let me know when you both come to Florida....lol...
Mike

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
May 11, 2010
 
I get really turned on when men check out my wife. I haver her dress short dresses without bra and panties when we go out. I take her to sport bars and have her sit on the high stools. We have drinks and her short dress lifts up and her long thighs are showing and immediately she attracts mens attention. She's pretty conservative initially but as she drinks she starts to losen up. I love seeing her excuse herself to go to the restroom because she needs to get off the stool and this is when she opens up heregs a bit and anybody whose looking at her get a nice view of her crotch. As we continue to drink we have already met different guys. I tell her to talk to guys she likes and feels comfortable with. Sooner or later one guy of her type comes across and this where the fun begins. She gets really friendly with them and flirty. Guys love it and don't mind me at all. They usually buy my wife and me drinks and carry on conversions and overall a good fun chat. It is no secret that they are to scope my wife out. She has big natural tits and nice legs and a great ass. This is when my wife turns herself to chat with the guys and uncrosses her legs from time to time. They get a first class view of her crotch and even get nervous. I love it when this happens. Usually we stay at the bar until it closes with the guy my wife prefers. Guys usually grab her when I step out and they beg my wife for a fuck, but she only teases. In other instances there has been a group of guys and my wife has given them the same treatment. I get so turned on seeing these guys beg my wife for sex. She just let's them see her goodies and sometimes to feel her. I know this is risky behavior but so far everyone has been mature about this teasing. The worse is gotten is when my wife went to the ladies room and three guys corner and made out with her. She was okay with it so I was ok too.
Joe fla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
May 16, 2010
 
Love to have my wife try on clothes at mall stores and leave curtain open whe changing
JIM

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
May 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

have my wife dress sexy when we go out. we go to place wheres theres slow dancing. She wears short tight skirt low cut sheer blouse exposing her cleavage

Since: Jun 10

El Dorado, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Jun 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There are more of us out here than you think. I absolutely love when my wife wears her "out of town" clothes which are styled to permit countless "accidents" when she leans over to let an admirer get a good long look at her hard nipples. We love to visit the shoe stores in shopping malls where she wears a skirt with no panties in order to let the clerk get a good look at her shaved muffy as she crosses and uncrosses her legs, or lifts a leg to allow the clerk to slip a shoe on her foot. Would love to trade some pics with like minded husbands who get off by allowing other men see the intimate charms of an attractive wife.....and who might be interested or at least curious about watching their wife take things to a higher level. My wife and I are considering the next level but not sure where to find the perfect guy for this.
bill10231@yahoo.com
Once

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Jun 26, 2010
 
I tried it once having my wife dress to flash several years ago and I still get turned on by it. I shared with her how much it turns me on when men check her out. She has a great body and always turns head when she's dressed casual and normal. One Friday evening I asked her to dress sexy for me for dinner. I. I didn't think she would really do much about, but to surprise she went for it. She wore a black micro skirt and boots and a sexy blouse. She wore a long coat to cover herself cause she felt she was exposing too much. So we got a table and really no one even noticed us. We started having drinks for about an hour and she got up to use the ladies room and went without wearing her coat and this is the moment everyone notice her. She looked amazing and hot. When she returned the waiters out of sudden became friendly and responsive. After a few drinks my wife started loosen up and we started talking about my fantasies. Of course one of them being exposing her to other men. She opened her legs and asked me if that's what I wanted and I said yes. She had a see through thong riding up her crotch and I immediately got a hard on. The moment I looked up to see around the waiters were gathered standing a few tables away in front of us. They were getting an excellent view of my wifes crotch and it was hot. Also other men having dinner with their families got a glimpse. I told her men were looking at her and she told me she was going to stay with her legs open until every men looked at her crotch. I was so turned on and I almost came in my pants. One waiter came over and brought us another round of drinks and he said they were on the house. He also commented on how beautiful my wife is. Obviously we knew where he was coming from. I fingered her and she came and we left. We didn't even order dinner. As we walked off u told her to put her coat on and she didn't and she turned heads from all the guys. I was so horny that as soon as we got to the car I had her give me head.
juicy

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Jul 4, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

It's fun for me and my husband to go out while I'm dressed to show off my CT, large boobs and large nipples. I often wear the tightest bottoms or shortest skirts I can find. If I wear a micro mini, I makes sure either I wear no panties or wear really tight ones that go WAY up showing off my 'hot little rose' (as my husband calls it). He loves it and so does all the other guys. Bending way way over to adjust my high heel straps is my favorite thing to do ;)
Fred dad fla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Jul 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Love mine to go in dressing rooms and leave curtain open as she changes so guys can watch
Join Free

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Jul 5, 2010
 
juicy wrote:
It's fun for me and my husband to go out while I'm dressed to show off my CT, large boobs and large nipples. I often wear the tightest bottoms or shortest skirts I can find. If I wear a micro mini, I makes sure either I wear no panties or wear really tight ones that go WAY up showing off my 'hot little rose'(as my husband calls it). He loves it and so does all the other guys. Bending way way over to adjust my high heel straps is my favorite thing to do ;)
Can I see your "hot little rose" babe
MMM

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Jul 8, 2010
 
I'm almost 58 and I love dressing sexy for my husband. It keeps him insterested. When we go out I usually show more cleavage and short shirts. This really wows him.
txchopper

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Jul 8, 2010
 
MMM wrote:
I'm almost 58 and I love dressing sexy for my husband. It keeps him insterested. When we go out I usually show more cleavage and short shirts. This really wows him.
tell us what u wore and what u done and how far u gone with anyone other then ur hubby
onvac

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Jul 8, 2010
 
i have always asked my wife to wear sexy clothes and such but she rarely would. She thought I was perverted or something not understanding that I wanted to show her off and how much that turned me on. A couple months ago we went on vacation and I repacked her clothes in the suitcase. I removed almost all shorts and pants and replaced them with skirts and dresses that I bought. I took out all or her panties so none were packed but left all her sexy bras.

When were arrived at our destination, she was quite pissed especially that she had no underwear and all the skirts and dresses were pretty short. After some discussions (and arguements) she went along with it and after a day or two really enjoyed it. For the reminder of the week, she wear outfits that I would normally only fantasize about. The fact that she had nothing underneth and ofter others would catch a view only got me more turned on.

It was a good week!
BrianE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jul 13, 2010
 
onvac wrote:
i have always asked my wife to wear sexy clothes and such but she rarely would. She thought I was perverted or something not understanding that I wanted to show her off and how much that turned me on. A couple months ago we went on vacation and I repacked her clothes in the suitcase. I removed almost all shorts and pants and replaced them with skirts and dresses that I bought. I took out all or her panties so none were packed but left all her sexy bras.
When were arrived at our destination, she was quite pissed especially that she had no underwear and all the skirts and dresses were pretty short. After some discussions (and arguements) she went along with it and after a day or two really enjoyed it. For the reminder of the week, she wear outfits that I would normally only fantasize about. The fact that she had nothing underneth and ofter others would catch a view only got me more turned on.
It was a good week!
This is why you look for and date a hot slutty woman to eventually marry. Not only will she be a sex machine, she'll dress the part in public teasing you and others loving it along the way. Just make sure your very secure in your relationship because there is a good chance that not only others will be looking, but will get a chance to get into her pants. Once a slut - always a slut. Marriage doesn't change this fact.
southlife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Jul 15, 2010
 
my wife's dress is almost embarrassing sometimes. The other day she had on a skirt that was too short and a top without a bra and it was obvious that she had no bra on. She went out shopping and running errands like this during the day.
Fred dad fla

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Jul 15, 2010
 
southlife wrote:
my wife's dress is almost embarrassing sometimes. The other day she had on a skirt that was too short and a top without a bra and it was obvious that she had no bra on. She went out shopping and running errands like this during the day.
very hot love wheny wife shows off too anywhere we can
southlfe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Jul 23, 2010
 
yesterday it was really hot and my wife was wearing a semi-shear sun dress type of thing. When I got home from work I looked at her and I could make out the bra and thong that she had on under her dress. It was more obvious looking at her backside. She was out most of the day wearing what she had on so many people Im sure noticed.
Fred dad fla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Jul 23, 2010
 
That's hot mine was st pool this week and she was laying on lounge chair. And her top was untied and one nip was out she didn't notice but the boys around. The pool did
Jessie

Wallington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

I always dressed quite sexy but when i met my husband he keep asking me wear less and less clothes an more revealing tops and dresses. He finally convince me stop wearing panties and bra and so now i only wear short skirts, revealing tops or really skimpy dresses.

I love showing myself off, i even dress like that at work with my big boobs hanging out and my shaved pussy showing to everyone. I always horny and wet but i lucky cos my husband let me have sex with as many guys as i want so long as they all do me without condom and he gets to have sex with me when i full of c-m from loadsa other guys!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Jul 23, 2010
 
Jessie wrote:
I always dressed quite sexy but when i met my husband he keep asking me wear less and less clothes an more revealing tops and dresses. He finally convince me stop wearing panties and bra and so now i only wear short skirts, revealing tops or really skimpy dresses.
I love showing myself off, i even dress like that at work with my big boobs hanging out and my shaved pussy showing to everyone. I always horny and wet but i lucky cos my husband let me have sex with as many guys as i want so long as they all do me without condom and he gets to have sex with me when i full of c-m from loadsa other guys!
does he let you send pics babe
BigJim 9

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Sep 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Where can we find see through bras or tops?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4590 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Femdom (Feb '12) 3 min aaron13b4 263
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 3 min Lexie Lex 22,196
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min jpltotown 434,298
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 3 min Johnson 8,008
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min 19 m uk 14,128
showing boobs on skype 3 min crash 229
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min twinkhunk95 329,433
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min xavier 132,131
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Biggggggboy 240,178
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Bob Jones 2,024
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••