Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

pantyless lover wrote:
I love to go to mall in short skirts with no panties on.I love my crotch to be seen in public.
wow would love to know where that mall is located
JUDY

Bellmawr, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Went on vacation with my best girl friend to the islands.I never dress sexy or have shown much skin when i dress.But we went to the beach and i had forgot my bathing suit.So we went shopping for one but i could not find a top to fit my breast as they are 40ds.She told me it made no diffrence it was a topless beach.Once we got there there where many topless women.So i took my cover up off and i could see the men looking at me.Well it didnt take long before i found my self having sex with two men right on the beach. Now i show what i got.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

JUDY wrote:
Went on vacation with my best girl friend to the islands.I never dress sexy or have shown much skin when i dress.But we went to the beach and i had forgot my bathing suit.So we went shopping for one but i could not find a top to fit my breast as they are 40ds.She told me it made no diffrence it was a topless beach.Once we got there there where many topless women.So i took my cover up off and i could see the men looking at me.Well it didnt take long before i found my self having sex with two men right on the beach. Now i show what i got.
Wonderful you discovered pleasure of sex on the beach. In the EU where I live, nude beaches are part of our life style

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

JUDY wrote:
fun in the sun...nice visual...
BJB

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Does anyone know of the best shop to buy button up or zipper skirts and mini dresses.
Royable

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

BJB wrote:
Does anyone know of the best shop to buy button up or zipper skirts and mini dresses.
r u m/f
BJB

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

For my partner which is female
Juddh

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

My gf is forever wearing skirts and dresses that expose the bottom of her bitt cheeks.
Join Free
BJB

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Do you know of any stores that sell sexy completely button up skirts.
SBB

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Well guess its the same with us here in India.Let my wife do the same when we travel.Shes got good big boobs, & wears short skirts, sometimes a dress and goes commando & when I when walk with her love to feel her thru the dress . On holidays we become more adventourous but to conservative culture here got be careful.Love to meet up one day with a like minded good looking couple.

Since: Jan 12

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

last night my wife wore a very short skirt out to dinner. anytime she went to get up from the booth had anybody been looking they would have seen everything (black sexy panties although not thong that night). also when she was sitting next to me i had hiked her skirt up a little more and was rubbing her outside leg and butt. it got me excited to think somebody would see her. but i dont think anybody did. we were with the mother in law and our daughter so we couldnt do much. i will have to do it by ourselves again sometime.
bob65775

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

I love watching my wife flash strangers.
She dresses business casual skirt and blouse but the skirt is on of those that wraps around and when whe sets on a bar stool it opens up showing off her sexy legs and sometimes her pussy. I have watched men put there hands on her legs and she will part them just enough to let them have a feel of her bare pussy. A few weeks ago this guy that she was talking to was rubbing her breast (I think he thought no one could see) He ask Deb to go take off her bra, she truns to me and ask if that was ok. I think it kind of freaked him but i said sure. She came back a few min later and her nipples were standing straight out. it wasn't but a few min and whe was out on the dance floor. I was standing watching as man after man was dancing with her until these two guys a tall black man and a latino man had her between them dirty dancing after a few min they took off to the pool room by the time I got back there Deb was on a pool table the black guy had her skirt up over her waist a leg in each arm and was going at her I started to stop him but deb looked at me and I could tell whe was enjoying it and I thought it was erotic as all get out. The black guy didn't last very long and the latina took his place. by the time he was done it was starting to get out of control so I got deb and we left. But we had sex in the parking lot and all night at home it was great
jlastpublic

Watford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

bob65775 wrote:
I love watching my wife flash strangers.
She dresses business casual skirt and blouse but the skirt is on of those that wraps around and when whe sets on a bar stool it opens up showing off her sexy legs and sometimes her pussy. I have watched men put there hands on her legs and she will part them just enough to let them have a feel of her bare pussy. A few weeks ago this guy that she was talking to was rubbing her breast (I think he thought no one could see) He ask Deb to go take off her bra, she truns to me and ask if that was ok. I think it kind of freaked him but i said sure. She came back a few min later and her nipples were standing straight out. it wasn't but a few min and whe was out on the dance floor. I was standing watching as man after man was dancing with her until these two guys a tall black man and a latino man had her between them dirty dancing after a few min they took off to the pool room by the time I got back there Deb was on a pool table the black guy had her skirt up over her waist a leg in each arm and was going at her I started to stop him but deb looked at me and I could tell whe was enjoying it and I thought it was erotic as all get out. The black guy didn't last very long and the latina took his place. by the time he was done it was starting to get out of control so I got deb and we left. But we had sex in the parking lot and all night at home it was great
Lovely, got any pics
In the Eyes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

My wife is very sexy and beautiful 29yo, I m 34 yo, we never go out to bars a lot, but now after reading this comments I convinced her to dress sexy, I m trying to convince her that it is ok to be complimented, and I want to show he back tatoos nice beautiful breast tatoo, she has firm nice small boobs, I told her no bra no panties, I just want her to be the center of attention, she is very sexy when she dresses, I want guys to be looking at her, and complimenting her, any suggestions?
tom

Bellmawr, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

My wife DEE never dressed sexy.She would never show much skin in public.Nothing short or sheer not even tight.She is a good looking women and has a nice body.She is selfconscious when it comes to her looks and body.She has long red hair green eyes 5'-7" 130lbs 38d-24-36 nice legs nice butt.One summer i bought her a sun dress to wear out to dinner.As luck would have it the sun was bright and you could see the whole out line of her body.See didnt notice at first untill she noticed men were looking at her.And i told her why,that you could see through the dress.At first she was mad but after a bit she was turner on.As we walked to the car see could see men watching her.When we got home we had the best sex ever.Now she loves to show what she has.
Ian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

My wife and I both love her to dress in flashing clothes. This summer we have enjoyed a little black dress that just covers her bum with no knickers and it's low cut with no bra, her nipples show as bumps on the outside and the movement of her tits shows she has no bra on, normally wearing black high heels or sandal type smart shoes. Its very sexy, when she bends over the dress rides up exposing her bum and lady lips and her breasts hang and swing. We went clubbing and was dancing and I'll have my hands on her hips and slowly ride up her dress exposing her bum cheeks slightly to other guys and later on when she had a drink and more daring we'll dance over into a corner near some guys and i'll do the same again this time riding her dress right up to her waist exposing her bum fully and p"ssy and reach round and slip my finger between her cheeks, I keep an eye on the guys that are close and when they realise I nod them to come over and we grind either side of her, with him touching her up from behind.
jack

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

want to describe my exhibitionist ex-wife.
Willis

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

My wife has beautiful breasts but I have a hard time getting her to really show them off. She will unbutton her blouse but gets real nervous if someone is looking. I get real turned on about it. I wish there was someway to make her relax and enjoy.
Willis

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

My wife and I enjoy oral sex but she has a real hangup about showing her breats other than opening her blouse a little. Wish there was someway to get her to relax and enjoy.
Col

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

My wife has fantastic gg cups that are natural, firm and round. We go out to clubs and she wears very short dresses that are halter neck with deep plunging neck line (stops just above the crotch) she always starts the night wearing panties...I love all the attention she gets. I love to see her getting chatted up at the bar and dancing. Men can't keep their hands off her! The last time we went out we got talking to a group of business men two of them in particular where really horny. One was rubbing her ass while the other leaned in close to talk to her and discreetly exposed her nipple and teased it. We found a table and sat down I sent my wife to go and get a tray of drinks and as she stood up ran my hand up the inside of her thigh nd teased her pussy all the men could see. When she came back she walked around the table and handed out drinks brushing her huge tits near each mans face as she did. The man that had been feeling her ass at the start of the night got her to stand in front of him and playfully bend over while he gave her a little spank then I told him to take her panties off. He slipped them down then got her to sit on his knee he rubbed her thighs in front of me, exposed one nipple and sucked it . I've never been so turned on. I gave her a playful gentle spanking then took her to a quiet corner and got her to ride my cock until i came..the business men knew what we where doing and I loved seeing them looking at us....I will be honest it didn't take long.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 481 - 500 of555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6004 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Ant 20,048
Do women prefer big ball or small balls? (Sep '09) 3 min xCareyx 377
I like to be told on skype 3 min Playfull 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Hairyguy2300 432,768
talk dirty to an older guy 4 min girl april johnson 7
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 4 min jke 9,685
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Mathias_ambrose 327,001
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min awildmanchild 130,793
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min bigdick 238,308