Wife's exes had larger penises - happ...
tom

Hope, Canada

#107 Nov 6, 2009
Michael wrote:
Hey,
I suppose I have an average size penis (about 5 1/2 inches erect). My wife of 3 years has been honest enough to tell me that 3 of the 5 other guys she's ever been with were larger than me. I'm pretty ok with this information....Have any of you been told by your wife/gf that her ex was larger? Ladies, have you ever told yur hubby/bf that an ex was larger?
I can relate to your comments too. I am the only guy that has a small penis about 5 1/2 inches erect, and circumcised.... I am also ok with the imformation...
Bob

Jeffersonville, KY

#108 Apr 16, 2010
I'm the same way. My wife has been with men with larger penises. I have been with women with larger breasts. All in all, it doesn't matter.

Just because we enjoyed sex with other people before each other doesn't mean we don't enjoy it with each other, and enjoy it moreso.
Michael wrote:
It would be pretty difficult for me to believe she didn't enjoy sex with the exes at all.....but I'm confident that she loves sex with me....she said the largest guy could sometimes cause pain, which happily doesn't happen when we have sex :)
But in a way, I'm glad she's had the chance to experience a large penis too
funny stuff

United States

#109 Apr 16, 2010
Queue wrote:
Never knew, never asked. Of course I'd be scared to ask if a woman has been with any of the guys on the topix forums, since the average size for topix posters is between 10 and 15 inches..........
You got that right!!

p.s. I measure in at 16.75" but usually lie and round it up to an even 17"

“Monogamy Rocks”

Since: Nov 08

CT

#111 Apr 16, 2010
Uh… here is the long and the ..uh…short of it… your wife or significant other “has” been with other men before you… and that is a good thing. They are with you because they have “chosen” you… and generally with little regard to what you are packing in your briefs.

Yes… they think of past lovers just as you do… and it is natural to compare and contrast body types, style, and particular “features.” However, trust me… wives or girlfriends typically harbor more insecurities than you do about past lovers… so let it go.
Wife was Virgin

United States

#112 Jul 19, 2010
I have a 5 inch cock. My wife thought it was BIG when we dated and married, cause she was a virgin and never had been with other men. After have 2 kids vaginally, her vagina is much larger then it use to be. We bought some dildos through the years for her to experiment with and learn to orgasm and relax during sex (before kids)
About a year ago I bought her a much bigger dildo then me, it is 6.5 inches around vs. My 5 inch around cock and it is 8 inchs vs my 5 long. I wanted to see how she would react to it, cause I only had assumed I was to small for her newly stregthed out vagina.

She was scared of how big it was, which made me relax. Phew I thought, but. I convinced her to try it. OPPS, things have not been the same since. She really loved the feeling of being stretched and filled. She made so much noise... She was good though, and reassured me that it was just a toy and she preffered me. She is good about it, but she sure has learned to use it and over the last year she has sex with the dildo a whole lot more then me. She won't hurt my feelings, but I have got to believe she is curious about other men and she refuses to share her fantasizes.

She probably wants to screw a dude with a big one... Uggg, I am gonna be sick.
Tank Joe

Stockton, CA

#113 Jul 19, 2010
Michael wrote:
Hey,
I suppose I have an average size penis (about 5 1/2 inches erect). My wife of 3 years has been honest enough to tell me that 3 of the 5 other guys she's ever been with were larger than me. I'm pretty ok with this information....Have any of you been told by your wife/gf that her ex was larger? Ladies, have you ever told yur hubby/bf that an ex was larger?
Yes it's always something..

I got over 2 inches of length on you,but I do meet women who have had bigger in the past or use a bigger toy.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#114 Jul 19, 2010
Wife was Virgin wrote:
I have a 5 inch cock. My wife thought it was BIG when we dated and married, cause she was a virgin and never had been with other men. After have 2 kids vaginally, her vagina is much larger then it use to be. We bought some dildos through the years for her to experiment with and learn to orgasm and relax during sex (before kids)
About a year ago I bought her a much bigger dildo then me, it is 6.5 inches around vs. My 5 inch around cock and it is 8 inchs vs my 5 long. I wanted to see how she would react to it, cause I only had assumed I was to small for her newly stregthed out vagina.
She was scared of how big it was, which made me relax. Phew I thought, but. I convinced her to try it. OPPS, things have not been the same since. She really loved the feeling of being stretched and filled. She made so much noise... She was good though, and reassured me that it was just a toy and she preffered me. She is good about it, but she sure has learned to use it and over the last year she has sex with the dildo a whole lot more then me. She won't hurt my feelings, but I have got to believe she is curious about other men and she refuses to share her fantasizes.
She probably wants to screw a dude with a big one... Uggg, I am gonna be sick.
you made a classic mistake thinking that delivering the babies required a larger c*ck to satisfy her. In fact, after a few months most women do revert back to thier original size, or very close to it.

By getting her used to the larger d!ldo you now set a standard that you canot match through natrual menas.

One suggestion .. get a smallish softer d!ldo ... and use if at the sme time as you enter ehr with yhour own penis ... that way you can give her that sensation of being "filled up" while still having sex with her ... believe me, no man of any size can match that sensation for her ...
Mick

UK

#115 Jul 22, 2010
my gf has slept with six other guys and says i'm the biggest - about 7" erect. However she has backtracked on some details about a big black man she was with in trinidad when she was 13.

My ex admitted to me that she got f u cked by a boy with a big penis at a party - they nicknamed him 'jam jar'. She said it wasn't the be all and end all, but she loved it in her.
Join Free

“<Bronx cheer>”

Since: Jul 07

Gresham, OR

#116 Jul 22, 2010
Michael wrote:
Hey,
Personally, I wouldn't want to know. I wouldn't ask her and it would be pretty crappy if she wanted to just blurt out such information especially if the intent was to cause insecurity. It would be the same if I told her about a woman that was tighter than she is or that was able to get me off multiple times in one session.
ummm

United States

#117 Jul 22, 2010
rsb97060 wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I wouldn't want to know. I wouldn't ask her and it would be pretty crappy if she wanted to just blurt out such information especially if the intent was to cause insecurity. It would be the same if I told her about a woman that was tighter than she is or that was able to get me off multiple times in one session.
If she hasn't told you your the biggest she's had its likely another man has been deeper inside her than you could ever go. Kinda a bummer when you think about it.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#118 Jul 22, 2010
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
If she hasn't told you your the biggest she's had its likely another man has been deeper inside her than you could ever go. Kinda a bummer when you think about it.
you seem to let it bother you more than most guys do.

Let's face it, if she's had a bigger guy, what can you do about it?

THe only thing to keep in mind ... she's with yuo now and if she stays with you then you're the best MAN she's ever had .. and that counts for way more ...
Tom

Sunbury, OH

#119 Jan 17, 2011
My now wife and I both knew one of her old boyfriends. We broke up once when we were going together and she started to date "Joe". Well Joe and I were on a team together and our team took showers at least once a week and the guys would make fun of Joe's penis.
Like I said in another post I heard all the details but we're married now and things are good.
john

Brick, NJ

#121 Mar 25, 2012
my wife has only been with 3 other guys before me. i convinced her to tell me about their size and what she did with them. her first was smaller then me, 4 1/2 in but they would screw sometimes 4 to 5 times a day during her high school years. then she would talk about the guy right before me who was also small. after some wine recently she let out that she use to measure her 2nd boyfriend who was 9inches. i almost fell off my chair. im 6in. she did tell me before that he could shoot his load almost 5 ft. she said one time at a party, he did her on the bathroom sink and shot it all over her friends wall. She also confessed that she enjoyed swallowing all 3 of her boyfriends, but sometime it was too much and had to spit it out. it gets me turned on and jealous at the same time, dont know why.
panTsniffer

Dallas, TX

#122 Mar 25, 2012
after dating about a year my girlfriend finally confessed that im the smallest guy shes ever dated (im 5" erect) after we ran into one of her ex's at a party & after talking to him for an hour she let it slip on the way home that he almost made her cry the first time they had sex because he is hung like a horse then when i asked her if she liked it told me she also had her first orgasm from intercourse that night too!
Objective

Montgomery, AL

#123 Mar 25, 2012
john wrote:
my wife has only been with 3 other guys before me. i convinced her to tell me about their size and what she did with them. her first was smaller then me, 4 1/2 in but they would screw sometimes 4 to 5 times a day during her high school years. then she would talk about the guy right before me who was also small. after some wine recently she let out that she use to measure her 2nd boyfriend who was 9inches. i almost fell off my chair. im 6in. she did tell me before that he could shoot his load almost 5 ft. she said one time at a party, he did her on the bathroom sink and shot it all over her friends wall. She also confessed that she enjoyed swallowing all 3 of her boyfriends, but sometime it was too much and had to spit it out. it gets me turned on and jealous at the same time, dont know why.
Do you think the others at the party heard her when he was putting 9" all the way in? Women tend to make noises with that much in them.

Since: Nov 11

North Ridgeville, OH

#124 Mar 25, 2012
"ALL" girls told guys they were virgins back in my day, when they went out with guys. The thing is, very few of them ever bled the first time with the guy unless they could fool him into doing it while she was on the rag.
They ALL indicated that the guy was the "biggest they had ever seen" while they were with him and he was paying the freight for the entertainment.
Once they split up, they would usually tell their friends that he was hung like a hamster and could never please her or any other girl.
It really doesn't matter what a guy has because there's nothing he can do to make it bigger. The gals, however can work on THEIR STUFF to make things better for BOTH of them and if she's unwilling to do this, then dump her and find another "virgin".
LOL

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#127 Mar 25, 2012
Michael wrote:
Hey,
My husband has an average size penis, about 5-6". In my singele days I had a few encounters with some well hung men, 8", 9", and a black man that was 12". My husband knows about all of them, and in the case of the black man, I went into rather explicit detail about sex with him. I know it excited him, and provided masturbation material for him when we were dating.
john

Brick, NJ

#128 Mar 26, 2012
Objective wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the others at the party heard her when he was putting 9" all the way in? Women tend to make noises with that much in them.
did'nt ask her that yet,but i will tonight. its hard to get info out of her. she spilled out a lot of stories while we stay a a nudist resort.
Humbled

Arvada, CO

#129 Apr 4, 2012
Btw, I believe that you and everyone else puts way too much emphasis on a big penis. I remember driving to the coast with an old female friend whom I was once romantically involved with. Topic of penises came up and I asked her who had the best penis she had ever experienced in her life. A small part of me was expecting to hear my name. But when she told that it was this friend of ours, a little inoffensive fellow, I almost drove the car off the cliff. I blurted out. "You mean to tell me that he had a huge c*ck?" She laughed and told me no. I asked what made his penis so special. Her answer was that it was so small!

She loved being able get all of him in her mouth and how she was never sore after sex with him and how hard his erections were, complaining that many large penises were spongy, which she hated.

And about 15 years ago, I convinced a GF to have an MMF threesome, so we placed and ad in a free paper. Her favorite letter we got back was from a 52 year-old recently divorced man who hadn't had any sex in five years. He had a small penis and he was terrified of entering the dating scene because of it. My girlfriend was about 28 and she liked this letter best, as it was several pages long and it included a photo of him taken a photo studio, you know the kind CPAs and realtors have taken. The more words, the better.

We all went out to dinner and he told us his life story. He was extremely well dressed and gentlemanly and funny. Later, when he took off his clothes, I had to suppress a laugh, as he had a 3-inch penis, hard. It was normally thick, maybe thicker than most, but really short (it might have been 2.5" long, I was being generous with 3"). She just loved it. She got on top of him and rode his penis as if he was George Clooney. She also came like crazy; I think that his short penis hit her G-spot perfectly. We got together with him several times and each time she came quickly on top of his small penis. No, I wouldn't want to swap my serious weapon for his, but I might be embarrassed to hear which she preferred.

Since: Nov 11

North Ridgeville, OH

#130 Apr 4, 2012
Humbled wrote:
Btw, I believe that you and everyone else puts way too much emphasis on a big penis. I remember driving to the coast with an old female friend whom I was once romantically involved with. Topic of penises came up and I asked her who had the best penis she had ever experienced in her life. A small part of me was expecting to hear my name. But when she told that it was this friend of ours, a little inoffensive fellow, I almost drove the car off the cliff. I blurted out. "You mean to tell me that he had a huge c*ck?" She laughed and told me no. I asked what made his penis so special. Her answer was that it was so small!
She loved being able get all of him in her mouth and how she was never sore after sex with him and how hard his erections were, complaining that many large penises were spongy, which she hated.
And about 15 years ago, I convinced a GF to have an MMF threesome, so we placed and ad in a free paper. Her favorite letter we got back was from a 52 year-old recently divorced man who hadn't had any sex in five years. He had a small penis and he was terrified of entering the dating scene because of it. My girlfriend was about 28 and she liked this letter best, as it was several pages long and it included a photo of him taken a photo studio, you know the kind CPAs and realtors have taken. The more words, the better.
We all went out to dinner and he told us his life story. He was extremely well dressed and gentlemanly and funny. Later, when he took off his clothes, I had to suppress a laugh, as he had a 3-inch penis, hard. It was normally thick, maybe thicker than most, but really short (it might have been 2.5" long, I was being generous with 3"). She just loved it. She got on top of him and rode his penis as if he was George Clooney. She also came like crazy; I think that his short penis hit her G-spot perfectly. We got together with him several times and each time she came quickly on top of his small penis. No, I wouldn't want to swap my serious weapon for his, but I might be embarrassed to hear which she preferred.
Tell Raven I said HI!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min pfcksmith 865,251
I'm a girl looking for friends 3 min Fire26 2,622
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min connor5cockburn 418,889
Anyone want to swap nude or non-nude pictures? (Jun '09) 3 min ill send u one 2,038
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Matt 831,165
Shemale snapchat (Feb '13) 4 min Uksexlad17 1,523
US Sexting Numbers 4 min wet wet 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Brman303 118,185
Dirty ki...k 5 min Mendacium 146,456
More from around the web